Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well nuts. Guess I'll stick with SoB.

I tried that. Didn't work. Black screen for several movies.
Are you sure you got all the updates? Also, afaik he did redo some stuff back so, get the full 0.20 and apply 0.21 on top be best thing to do.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I downloaded the torrent, added the eng qsp and all has been working fine. I wonder if it's a rendering issue on certain devices.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I downloaded the torrent, added the eng qsp and all has been working fine. I wonder if it's a rendering issue on certain devices.
Sometimes I had "black" videos when playing SOB, but when trying a different qsp (for same version), it was not fault. So could be something along the same with Big Kuyash. idk. If the actual video file is missing you usually get an error saying so, not a black screen.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Are you sure you got all the updates? Also, afaik he did redo some stuff back so, get the full 0.20 and apply 0.21 on top be best thing to do.
I got the torrent and applied the .21 patch then the english .21 qsp from ecchi's post above. The last time I played this game was back around the .16-.18 region, so I just started from scratch with a new download and patch (and new computer since then as well, so no old files causing problems).

I'll just keep holding out for a newer version that works and continue with SoB for the time being.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I got the torrent and applied the .21 patch then the english .21 qsp from ecchi's post above. The last time I played this game was back around the .16-.18 region, so I just started from scratch with a new download and patch (and new computer since then as well, so no old files causing problems).

I'll just keep holding out for a newer version that works and continue with SoB for the time being.
You tried different qsp files? (also made sure you only got one qsp file in the standalone asset folder.

74michaels

Oct 7, 2017
With 0.21 it is not possible to get the dress from Grandma. Ist there a workaround? Maybe a command or a possibility to edit the save File?

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
Can MC get pregnant with her stepfather? For now, I know she can get pregnant with Grisha, Andrew and Grandfather. BTW I have the impression that the game lasts longer, the more it crumbles. I came to the point where MC is pregnant with Grisha, Mother knows that, but it does not stop her from repeat at least once a week the ritual - "Or maybe you will try to get pregnant with your stepfather?"

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can MC get pregnant with her stepfather? For now, I know she can get pregnant with Grisha, Andrew and Grandfather. BTW I have the impression that the game lasts longer, the more it crumbles. I came to the point where MC is pregnant with Grisha, Mother knows that, but it does not stop her from repeat at least once a week the ritual - "Or maybe you will try to get pregnant with your stepfather?"
There is a entire quest line with the mother want you to get pregnant with stephdad, but you can't actually get pregnant with him yet.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a guide for this game thats more recent? Only guide I can find is 4 versions behind, and Avenger usually adds a ton of content per update.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
How do you actually start that questline? can't figure it out at all.
I believe it requires having sex in all multiple locations, with stepfather at which some point starts the threesome questline which ends up with talking to the mother in the kitchen I believe. With using talk(not a special option) until one pops up about them trying to have a child. At which point she asks to help and that opens up more sex option locations as well as change some of them to a different scene.

Threesome guide:

Edit: I too would like a more up to date guide but if you do search the forums, you can find newer stuff but just not all in one guide.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
One thing with this game, when you start trigger and unlock a lot of events it become a bit bloated with things, and one event might interrupt another

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes