yojo

Jun 4, 2017
I found the guide a few pages back about the stepfather/mother threesome scenes but it doesn't seem to be triggering anymore. I can get her to talk about trying to get pregnant and I continue fucking the stepfather every chance I get but I never seem to find the mother alone to trigger the first threesome scene, has that been changed?
The triggers to get the 1st threesome for Mom & SF goes: (Non rapey SF version)
- Lots of sex with SF, 30+ times
- Visit Mom in hall between 2100-2259 weekend, fool around, caught by SF
- Talk to SF about it
- Have SF come to your bed 900-959 weekday to invite you to eat in the morning (sex), do this about twice
- When mom visit you to have the weekly sex romp with you 2100-2259 in your bed, tie her eyes up & surprise SF joins
- Mom needs to have good relations with you to initiate the weekly activities and horny by letting sexual energy build up (time)

Last edited:

quoivan

Nov 1, 2016
The triggers to get the 1st threesome for Mom & SF goes: (Non rapey SF version)
- Lots of sex with SF, 30+ times
- Visit Mom in hall between 2100-2259 weekend, fool around, caught by SF
- Talk to SF about it
- Have SF come to your bed 900-959 weekday to invite you to eat in the morning (sex), do this about twice
- When mom visit you to have the weekly sex romp with you 2100-2259 in your bed, tie her eyes up & surprise SF joins
- Mom needs to have good relations with you to initiate the weekly activities and horny by letting sexual energy build up (time)
Ahhh, that may be it. I don't think I've fucked the stepfather that many times. That's a lot.

D

Deleted member 77208

Okay,so i downloaded the torrent but for some reason the webm files wont play. Does anyone know why? I've played this game on a different pc and it worked just fine.

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
I've downloaded the 7zip and tried to open the files with it, but I've got an error which tells me I "can't open it as an archive". Wtf am I doing wrong!?

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
I've downloaded the 7zip and tried to open the files with it, but I've got an error which tells me I "can't open it as an archive". Wtf am I doing wrong!?
Alright, I can open the first part of the archive with the 7zip, but I've still got the same error with parts 2 and 3. Do anybody have the same problem?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
For some reason some of the videos aren't playing for me. The square will show up where the video is supposed to play, but it only shows the background of the scene. This isn't happening for all of the videos, only some. Has anyone else come across this problem? Any solutions?

ecchidaooa1

Feb 5, 2017
For some reason some of the videos aren't playing for me. The square will show up where the video is supposed to play, but it only shows the background of the scene. This isn't happening for all of the videos, only some. Has anyone else come across this problem? Any solutions?
i am having the same issue. anyone might think of the problem? thanks

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes