jupsbaumann

Jul 23, 2017
I had the same issue, make sure their names are 100% match even a space does matter, You must have downloaded them from different sources. It causes this issue, it worked for me after getting their names matched.
Even with matching names 7zip and winrar still tell me those are damaged Archives and cant be opened. I used all 3 "Mega" links posted here also seperatly tryed all "Filesupload" links as 3 on their own same issue part 1 can get opened, part 2 and 3 not no matter what. When the names match they show as zip but still tells me they are damaged when i try to open or extract them.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Even with matching names 7zip and winrar still tell me those are damaged Archives and cant be opened. I used all 3 "Mega" links posted here also seperatly tryed all "Filesupload" links as 3 on their own same issue part 1 can get opened, part 2 and 3 not no matter what. When the names match they show as zip but still tells me they are damaged when i try to open or extract them.
I think I got this issue before. For this game, don't know who but they make it so that winrar will not work at unzipping the game. you specifically NEED to use 7zip to unzip it. Either that someone really love his/her 7zip or s/he is a sadist who like to watch winrar user panic and keep redownloading a perfectly good working file just so s/he can watch the world burn.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
i want to start the game ... what are the files i need to download as the three parts i download cannot be opened
Parts 1, 2 and 3, or the torrent which contains all 3. Then unzip and play. Use the Big Kuyash.exe to play. Unsure if its in english, if not, you probably will want to download(from what I seen) the latest qsp file from @CulayTL #7 hotfix. Place that unzipped file in the game folder called assests/standalone_content/ folder. only one *.qsp file inside.

Also don't worry about anything else on the OP, the attached files are old and should be removed/placed in spoiler as they are old and can confuse new users.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
I think I got this issue before. For this game, don't know who but they make it so that winrar will not work at unzipping the game. you specifically NEED to use 7zip to unzip it. Either that someone really love his/her 7zip or s/he is a sadist who like to watch winrar user panic and keep redownloading a perfectly good working file just so s/he can watch the world burn.
7z is has about a 42% compression ratio while WinZip at 43% but costs $$. Free is always better with little to no compromise. (2 years old so things might of changed little but this is the source: )

Also the 43% compression from WinZip Zipx file, which only WInzip can create, costing whomever the OP or DL provider to pay for WInzip. A large hassle when sacrificing 1% is completely free.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
7z is has about a 42% compression ratio while WinZip at 43% but costs $$. Free is always better with little to no compromise. (2 years old so things might of changed little but this is the source: )

Also the 43% compression from WinZip Zipx file, which only WInzip can create, costing whomever the OP or DL provider to pay for WInzip. A large hassle when sacrificing 1% is completely free.
I don't know about free on what's not but don't you normally use ... well ... winrar without paying the subscription? Don't know about the compress ratio too since I never really study this thing but don't you normally just compress stuff with the winrar 'free'ware? I mean I can just compress a file into a zip file normally and I never pay for any winrar ware. We are not a legit company here where every program need to be licence so I don't see the point? To me, both 7zip and winrar are free. By using a 7zip which normally less well known to normal people is just like playing a trick to them. Similar to how you put a carrot on a string. you see the game there but you can't play it. Something like that.

vinner

Mar 14, 2018
is there a way to reenable the console in the latest cheat version? It makes fixing bugs yourself easier, I searched the code comparing it to the 0.20 version but can't figure it out.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Hi all

I never used cheats... until last update. I am little forced to do that. Because there was no translated file. Also there is problem with the 7'th update with "house building". Cause the builders need "motivation" to complete the job. Also the weed option never shows. I will attach my save file. If any1 just can upload the un-cheated translate file i will be grateful.

Also on cheat file weather is "busted". Showing on sunny days some inaccurate things.

Ps: On my save file Tamara is pregnant!

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
In order to "weed the garden", you have to have no linen or underwear on & medium depravity to trigger.
I don't understand the sunny weather problem to fix it.
I removed the cheats in the attached english version.
Thanks a lot....
For weather i will post a picture

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
0.21 is so broken I don't even know where to start. I keep getting this girl's husband who want to break up keep calling and the pop up won't let me do anything else.

Naai

Aug 11, 2017
I cant open the game, both fix 7 zip and start 21-02.zip give an error "lots of text" standalone_content\mp3/start.mp3

how to fix it?

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
hi, i dont know why but the MC cant get pregnant, its happened 1 time but after that no more and iven if i play different run nothing happen
is a bug ?

yojo

Jun 4, 2017
hi, i dont know why but the MC cant get pregnant, its happened 1 time but after that no more and iven if i play different run nothing happen
is a bug ?
1) You have to have vagina creampie
2) Only 5 people that you can get pregnant so far. Grandfather, Vasya, Andrew, Grigory, Alex
3) There are always random chances to get pregnant. Most of the time, it's 5-15% chance. On the pill, it's 5% chance, offers no guarantees. There are certain dangerous days random range between 7-28th day of the month, it's 90% chance. The dangerous range days randomly vary from 1 day (16th) to inbetween (ie 8-24th) to full range 22 days (7-28th) of the month. The set of range days change every month.
4) Start humping alot with the sexually potent people during her time of month (likely middle of the month).

Reactions: kazuo92

awsedr

Apr 25, 2017
im having an issue where a lot of the gifs show just a black square.
From version 0.20 I have the same issue with .webm files, someone suggested convertion of them to GIF format but converting of above 1300 files is not a solution; anyone knows how to fix it? maybe it is matter of changing some parameter in some config file?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Caljinaar

Jul 5, 2017
From version 0.20 I have the same issue with .webm files, someone suggested convertion of them to GIF format but converting of above 1300 files is not a solution; anyone knows how to fix it? maybe it is matter of changing some parameter in some config file?
Thank you in advance for any help.
Sounds like you are using the "old" qsp-player ... Do you already use QSP-Video ?
I am not sure about the rules about posting links here, so please use google or pn me.

Baleygr

Nov 14, 2016
Anyone who knows how to reach the point where you can have threesomes with your mother and stepfather? Either in-game, or what parameters to change using the QSPSaveEditor?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes