tweak0322

May 21, 2017
I can't for the life of me progress with the mother. I have high depravity, strictly bi, good relationship. talked to her at kitchen, backyard, her room. Seen events in bathroom, backyard and I keep doing the sauna. Is there a progression event I'm missing?
pretty sure your intelligence has to be at a certain level for her as well.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have an update walkthrough? There are many content that I saw the files don't know how to access within the game

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
How do I make it English? I downloaded the torrent then updated and it's in russian.
if you added the english qsp file then only the first menu should be in russian. top choice on it is to start a new game and second choice is to load
Make sure to download the updated, as far as I know, test version from @CulayTL , the latest is near the top of the previous page(111). Make sure the folder only has 1 .qsp file. Can be any name, just only 1 qsp file or you will get an error when trying to run the exe. Downloading the attached files from the OP is version 16/17, so you will not get the benefit of all the extra versions' content if you decide to use one of those.

AdorableBunny

Aug 5, 2016
One problem I'm having is no matter what I do my appearance stats goes to the lowest possible.

Cheat, do it legit and go to the clinic in the city, work out - doesn't matter, it starts normal or better and then just dies about ten minutes into play.

Any ideas?

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
One problem I'm having is no matter what I do my appearance stats goes to the lowest possible.

Cheat, do it legit and go to the clinic in the city, work out - doesn't matter, it starts normal or better and then just dies about ten minutes into play.

Any ideas?
One thing in a lot of these types of games, your beauty stats cannot really be adjusted without wearing certain items. In this case, better clothing and moreso -- the jewelry you can get at the mall. Buy it and use the jewelry box in your room to equip it (ring, earrings, bracelet & necklace).

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
Getting below error in 5th version of cheat qsp. Happens on Saturday during times that village chief calls for their weekend hookup. Attached save.

Ошибка!
Локация: call_chief
Строка: 8
Номер действия: -1
Описание: Unknown action!
OK

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Chief fixed, Andrew should be fixed too.
please test it.

There was a space

screen-<<$smartphone_[''обои'']>>.jpg">'

Eng qsp Cheats on

Reactions: DeMarcus16 and Meso

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
I can't update to latest version since the .zip file just appears as a blank page when I download it, not as a zip as it should. Help?

Reactions: jupsbaumann

jupsbaumann

Jul 23, 2017
after i renamed the files to have their names match it worked for me
What do you mean by that? They are named "Big Kuyash [v0.20] [Avenger].7z.001-003" even if i let them end as .7z Winrar and 7zip both see the Part 2 and 3 files as corrupted. I even tryed to rename them in the tool before downloading them same result 45% of the game extractable

skydreamless

May 26, 2017
Hello , sorry but i have a problem with the construction site , and farmer site , the picture is totaly white and i cannot continue this quest...

Reactions: Jack-O
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes