ArPan666

Aug 1, 2018
I downloaded all files, then all these files where extracted to a new 7z file, the 3 files size about 10 GB, the new file has only 8Gb and is corrupted, so a delete all of them and find another game, hahaha

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
can anyone provided me with the dictionary file for a machine translation of if they themselves can do it just PM and i will send you the v0.21 file

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, my bad.
I m in a run, missed that part on mail.
Thanks for the password update.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016

Adult_Games - password

0.21 update only
Patreon version.
Unless I'm missing something, this download does not have the qsp file. For reference, the qsp file is normally located in \assets\standalone_content

Reactions: kiil

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i agree with the guy above.
the pictures might be exist but the qsp is missing.
both start.qsp and the main exp file.

Reactions: kiil

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, just got home and checked what's wrong..
Indeed the qsp is missing.. feel riped now.

I have just downloaded the qsp file from torrent.
Rusian.

A dictionary would be good.. only 117k lines.
Untitled.png

Reactions: Wingless and blank
Sep 10, 2017
Would be fantastic if someone could make it English and have the cheat qsp integrated just like in 0.19/0.20 (and earlier). Big thanks to whomever did it for those versions and I hope they'll continue. Thanks for sharing 0.21 with us even if it wasn't complete initially. ;)

Edit: also, who the frick frack is Sasha?
Edit2: Does he mean Vasya? Does anyone that knows Russian have a better translation for the changelog? Thank you in advance!

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Would be fantastic if someone could make it English and have the cheat qsp integrated just like in 0.19/0.20 (and earlier). Big thanks to whomever did it for those versions and I hope they'll continue. Thanks for sharing 0.21 with us even if it wasn't complete initially. ;)

Edit: also, who the frick frack is Sasha?
Edit2: Does he mean Vasya? Does anyone that knows Russian have a better translation for the changelog? Thank you in advance!
Judging from what was in the update download I'm assuming it means the brother.

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
i have to say, it would be nice to have info help in the notes about the actions needed to progress in there story. " new unlocks "

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Eng qsp 0.21
NO Cheat - auto translated - not tested

Dictionary attached too.

fixed a few things here and there but don't know how to copy the cheats on it..
Anyway.. have to go to work so not enough time.. if any other could help us and copy the cheats would be nice of you!

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Eng qsp 0.21
NO Cheat - auto translated - not tested

Dictionary attached too.

fixed a few things here and there but don't know how to copy the cheats on it..
Anyway.. have to go to work so not enough time.. if any other could help us and copy the cheats would be nice of you!
I've been trying this out, so far the only bug I've noticed is that you can't sleep at your grandfather's house. No idea if it's related to the translation or not, though. Here's the error message I get:

Ошибка!Локация: gs_gg_sleep
Строка: 4
Номер действия: -1
Описание: Incorrect variable's name!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I've been trying this out, so far the only bug I've noticed is that you can't sleep at your grandfather's house. No idea if it's related to the translation or not, though. Here's the error message I get:

Ошибка!Локация: gs_gg_sleep
Строка: 4
Номер действия: -1
Описание: Incorrect variable's name!
fixed that too now.

Reactions: griffor and Meso
Sep 10, 2017
fixed that too now.
I thank you for your generosity. Now hoping someone can add the cheats to it as well. :happyblush

Edit: Tried adding the old cheats myself but it seems to not work. I just merged the cheat file for 0.20 with 0.21, and it seems to have been added but when in the game, it seems to have not changed.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Here is a copypaste of kinnerman and SK's cheats, based on CulayTL's translation. Did a quick test, cheats seem to work fine. Remember that you can only have ONE qsp file in the \assets\standalone_content folder, so delete Culay's qsp file if you want the cheat version.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes