Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Use torrent it is quite fast. Be sure to check only English version while using torrent it have both Eng and Rus
Thank you very much AKA101 I somehow managed to totally overlook that and am now doing so with hopefully better luck.

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
hello all, i need help, cant figuer out how to get the MOM story, i tricker alot of stuff but never the kiss, have been reading alot but it seems that MC goes to minx befor i get kiss?
is this why the kiss never tricker?

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
hello all, i need help, cant figuer out how to get the MOM story, i tricker alot of stuff but never the kiss, have been reading alot but it seems that MC goes to minx befor i get kiss?
is this why the kiss never tricker?
Do you mean the first kiss that happen in the sauna(8pm) or something?
Or is it related to the later scene with mum?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
with the brother at the receration do i need to keep going alone with tamara or to look for them
also how close am i after he tells me mega sexy sis on strip dance

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
whenever I talk to mom in barber shop. the screen turns white
There's a broken background image. my fixed version. However, I've also made some changes to how the cheats work and added a command input, so take it or leave it.

Reactions: Ionascu

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
i cant see some gif´s
just a black screen
i tried with qgen but i dont know how to change it
there is a high chance you are didn't download the latest full version of 0.20.
try to download the full 0.20 and not update step by step.

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the actress of Julia? More specific, the actress that's supposed to be Julia in the scenes with her brother?

ArPan666

Aug 1, 2018
I have an error when decompress the file, i'm using 7zip, i downloaded Part 1 and 2 from filesupload, and part 3 from mega, cause link to filesupload is not working.

Also updates files 15, 16, 17 and 20 have to be downloaded ?, and qsp from attached Files what are they for ?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I have an error when decompress the file, i'm using 7zip, i downloaded Part 1 and 2 from filesupload, and part 3 from mega, cause link to filesupload is not working.

Also updates files 15, 16, 17 and 20 have to be downloaded ?, and qsp from attached Files what are they for ?
Try downloading the latest 7zip, if that doesn't work, then one of your files is likely corrupt. Need to find out which and re-download. Or you could try the torrent, as that has error checking built in.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Is there a way to edit variables from within the game, like inputting dynamic commands?
I posted a file a page or two ago, which includes a dynamic input, and some other personal changes and fixes. Or you can copy paste from my code to your own.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes