ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well, it's the second encounter, and Ms Cooper wants the best for Tony :LOL: it can be considered "Role play", not pure "rape" as usually understood :unsure:
well..i took my MC there thinking the previous visits HJ might turn into a BJ...i did not expect her to sneak up behind..and drug him with chloroform...that instantly removes it from role-play and makes it rape...done against one's will with use of drugs intimidation whatever is rape..i know its just a silly game...but thats still how it plays out.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Can someone put the patch on the home page? Thank you ;)
And if someone can also upload it to "Lewpatcher" would be perfect, I have sent two emails but there is no way :rolleyes:

Here is the patch:

Synner

May 15, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.2b!

PC (240MB): - - - -
Mac (229MB): - - - -
No English option in compressed version?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Love the models but fuck that mini game. I literally quit I'll wait for somebody to mod it and fix that. Devs did you seriously think that was fun with back to back mini game. I got to the third mini game and I was like I'm done now my fingers sore.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Can someone put the patch on the home page? Thank you ;)
And if someone can also upload it to "Lewpatcher" would be perfect, I have sent two emails but there is no way :rolleyes:

Here is the patch:
Oh there's incest patch? Nice. it's the sister right? there's no mom yet? I saw your previous conversation with the other guy about M/S and you said need to wait more for mom. Any H-Scene yet with the sister or it's just introduction? because I haven't played your game and don't know if the sister has been introduced in old version and the patch made just now, or she's entirely new character for this current version?

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the models but fuck that mini game. I literally quit I'll wait for somebody to mod it and fix that. Devs did you seriously think that was fun with back to back mini game. I got to the third mini game and I was like I'm done now my fingers sore.
Yes... I think I can even hear your screams shitting on our bones :eek:
Don't worry, feedbacks are welcomed, and we'll change this in the next 0.2.1 ;)

same here! Ive learned espanol in school, but it was more then 20 years back! I do understand SI and NO only. I want english!!!!
Download the original game, it's fast with gdrive or mega, and it's only 4 times more :p

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Oh there's incest patch? Nice. it's the sister right? there's no mom yet? I saw your previous conversation with the other guy about M/S and you said need to wait more for mom. Any H-Scene yet with the sister or it's just introduction? because I haven't played your game and don't know if the sister has been introduced in old version and the patch made just now, or she's entirely new character for this current version?
She didn't appear in the previous version, in this one there is her presentation and some hot image, I hope you like it :giggle:
...Jess is in charge of making everything more spicy :devilish:

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
She didn't appear in the previous version, in this one there is her presentation and some hot image, I hope you like it :giggle:
...Jess is in charge of making everything more spicy :devilish:
Dev, i have to admit !

game looks AMAZING and (sexy ;) )

i can't wait to see more !

amazing job, please keep it up !

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Dev, i have to admit !

game looks AMAZING and (sexy ;) )

i can't wait to see more !

amazing job, please keep it up !
Thanks!

It has been a hard work, and we are sorry to have taken so long to release the new version, but we hope that your wait has been worthwhile and enjoy it ... remember that there are some scenes difficult to see if you do not follow some steps, we are finishing creating a guide so that you do not miss detail, we will upload it in our Patreon tomorrow.

And we're finishing the Christmas special with about 40 renders :devilish:

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks!

It has been a hard work, and we are sorry to have taken so long to release the new version, but we hope that your wait has been worthwhile and enjoy it ... remember that there are some scenes difficult to see if you do not follow some steps, we are finishing creating a guide so that you do not miss detail, we will upload it in our Patreon tomorrow.

And we're finishing the Christmas special with about 40 renders :devilish:
amazing ! eagerly look forward to it :)

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Well I was going to shit on the minigame but it seems like that has already been done plenty so I will move on to other things I like and dislike about the game.
Pros:
Good renders! Granted this is getting more common in these games it still deserves recognition.
Characters actually look like people instead of custom characters with the slider bars all the way to one end of the spectrum!
Likeable and varied personalities! From sweet, to rude, sluts, to purists there is someone for everyone (so long as those people are very fit busty women showing lots of skin)
Story! There seems to be actual story ideas and some parts are being set up early for hopefully a later payoff.
The Dev actually addresses comments and shows the desire to make improvements! (granted I do hope you don't sacrifice your story because we don't like something)

Cons:
Lag between frames. Each time you do a slow pan up it takes about a week and a half. Sex animations will make you worry your computer froze.
Lack of real variety in character models. Despite the different skin tones and hair choices all of the women fit a very specific mold. Granted that is a mold that I and many more really enjoy but there isn't really any variety.
Repetition. You will do the exact same six interactions each week with one possibility at progression each week. Will this week be photographer or fitness chick? Tune in thirty decisions later to find out. The skip button will become your friend after the fifth time of choosing which movie to watch.
MC is the biggest dipshit of all time. Has he never seen a woman in his life before coming to the city? He has a siezure at every introduction and just stares at their tits like he has no clue how a human being interacts with anything. The silly "He is just a country bumpkin" is one of the weakest attempt to show that the MC has been in a coma since he was a preteen and must have been raised by bears.

It is early in the game and I fell that at least the repetition will be fixed when more content gets added so that is a minor gripe. The lag in the game caused me to skip and try to roll back to miss the awkward pauses in the game that lasted much longer then needed but is an easy fix. Hopefully since Tony has been out of his coma for a few weeks now and gets blowjobs from several women he won't continue to lose all sense of time as he catches the slightest glimpse of cleavage.

There is a lot of promise in this game. I am looking forward to seeing how it develops and I hope that it doesn't seem like I am being too mean here.

grayronin

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, in the tags there are "Spanking", "Orgasm denial" or "Bodage" for example, but we can add the ones you consider appropriate ;)

Anyway I would very much like you to continue playing and know your opinion of the remaining scenes ...

...a help if it helps you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you get to the cafeteria? I'm not seeing that option on the map at all.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well I was going to shit on the minigame but it seems like that has already been done plenty so I will move on to other things I like and dislike about the game.
Pros:
Good renders! Granted this is getting more common in these games it still deserves recognition.
Characters actually look like people instead of custom characters with the slider bars all the way to one end of the spectrum!
Likeable and varied personalities! From sweet, to rude, sluts, to purists there is someone for everyone (so long as those people are very fit busty women showing lots of skin)
Story! There seems to be actual story ideas and some parts are being set up early for hopefully a later payoff.
The Dev actually addresses comments and shows the desire to make improvements! (granted I do hope you don't sacrifice your story because we don't like something)

Cons:
Lag between frames. Each time you do a slow pan up it takes about a week and a half. Sex animations will make you worry your computer froze.
Lack of real variety in character models. Despite the different skin tones and hair choices all of the women fit a very specific mold. Granted that is a mold that I and many more really enjoy but there isn't really any variety.
Repetition. You will do the exact same six interactions each week with one possibility at progression each week. Will this week be photographer or fitness chick? Tune in thirty decisions later to find out. The skip button will become your friend after the fifth time of choosing which movie to watch.
MC is the biggest dipshit of all time. Has he never seen a woman in his life before coming to the city? He has a siezure at every introduction and just stares at their tits like he has no clue how a human being interacts with anything. The silly "He is just a country bumpkin" is one of the weakest attempt to show that the MC has been in a coma since he was a preteen and must have been raised by bears.

It is early in the game and I fell that at least the repetition will be fixed when more content gets added so that is a minor gripe. The lag in the game caused me to skip and try to roll back to miss the awkward pauses in the game that lasted much longer then needed but is an easy fix. Hopefully since Tony has been out of his coma for a few weeks now and gets blowjobs from several women he won't continue to lose all sense of time as he catches the slightest glimpse of cleavage.

There is a lot of promise in this game. I am looking forward to seeing how it develops and I hope that it doesn't seem like I am being too mean here.
Hi Lord_b, thanks for your comments!

I'm worried about what you say about the lags and the re-launching in the animations, I couldn't appreciate this (I only saw re-launching in the Android animations).

I recommend you to play until the end to meet Sabrina (Alexia's new tenant) and Becky, Tony's sister, I think that with these two models we have varied a little of the first (all very breast powered).

As for repetitions, in some scenes there are more than others, for example, in films the first time you see each one there is more text, in the following ones it is reduced, and in later versions will trigger new scenes.
In the morning visits to Jessy also varies, instead with Gina, apart from having several options because she is asleep, there is no progression.
The repetition of the visit to Olivia, after the first time there is a long dialogue, the following are especially for those who want a "fast-fap", hahahaha (but there is a random possibility that you see Charlene briefly)
Once you have beaten Katia, each day she will wear a new dress (up to 3) and in the farewell after training there is also a little surprise after the time.
Jessy's evening visits also have 4 variations depending on the day, action or repetition; the bath 4 as you progress.
On the other hand, there are many other repetitive variations that we haven't been able to create yet: Jessy's visit in the afternoon, or Gina's when she's on the computer or when she's doing ioga, etc...
We have to polish all this, little by little we will be adapting these scenes so that more decisions and new sequences can be made.

As for the shy Tony... yes, you're right, it's not that he's the village fool, he's the inexperienced of the village... he jerked off for years, of course, but he hasn't really had much interaction with girls, apart from his family, but he doesn't think in a sexual sense towards his family... at the moment :devilish:
I'm sure over time it becomes a predatory fucker :cool:

(I'm sorry if I made a mistake with my English)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes