• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Sure, of course, but I think that now, in the next version, it will be time to pay a little attention to Gina :p:D

Jessy and Gina are almost ready for the Christmas special, there you could see a little more of her :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she would be real i would want to be Santa. :ROFLMAO:
I like Gina too, but she can't beat Jessy because she is a hot and dirty redhead with incredible eyes (compliment for the eyes in general btw), no one can. ;)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I also got to the minigame and ended up pressing alt-f4.

But some thoughts:

All in all very nice, and I'll keep my eye on this game for sure. Well done @mgomez0077
Thanks for your feedbacks Lorric17

Somethings about your comments...

Energy points don't have effect in the game yet, but... you set tenant points to -1 and this don't sent you to gameover?

Yeah, of course, Tony will be less timid, with the help of Ms Cooper, Jessy, and some others ;)

Tony loses tenant points because... entering the girls' room at night is not being good tenant, hahaha, but I understand what you're saying, certainly we have to review some options on points.

I thought the label "femdom" was there, the others can be added, but it's not going to be common either.
We try that there is a little of everything, for all the tastes.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
what are the scenes for gina
Yes, we know you are waiting for Gina, she has won most of the "chick of the month" polls in our Patreon... we are going to focus a lot on her in the new version ;)

For the moment, the new scenes with her are:
- A very short scene in the bathroom in the morning (you can see her, randomly, on Mondays and Wednesdays)
- The scene where she's reading magazines (with their variation if you give her a rose)
- The scene in the bathroom (be bad and enter losing points, save before if you want)
- Morning visits to her room, her skin looks scandalous with the first rays of sunshine

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
just tryed the game... for sure it is a special good one, "just" i feel like i'm forced into a harem because of tenant points in parts,for example if choose to sneak apeek on jess pussy you will get -50 tenant points in the beginning whish mean game over. so instead we can get only -50 relationship points with jess so we know we don't have any chance with her in future..."and" it would be very nice if things won't lead to a typical male domination harem story, whish the femdom part gave the game hope for more promising adventures in the future. "just abunch of silly useless opinions i wrote, never mind:p" hope more of alexia, is the best here :giggle:

Reactions: Frosty2000

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
just tryed the game... for sure it is a special good one, "just" i feel like i'm forced into a harem because of tenant points in parts,for example if choose to sneak apeek on jess pussy you will get -50 tenant points in the beginning whish mean game over. so instead we can get only -50 relationship points with jess so we know we don't have any chance with her in future..."and" it would be very nice if things won't lead to a typical male domination harem story, whish the femdom part gave the game hope for more promising adventures in the future. "just abunch of silly useless opinions i wrote, never mind:p" hope more of alexia, is the best here :giggle:
Hello, fzaner,

These -50 tenant points that you lose at the beginning are on purpose, to show you how tenant points work and if you stay in negative this will lead you to a gameover, nothing to do with how those points work in the game, where it is easy to get them and you can spend them without problem ;)

I'm glad you like Alexia... I'm sure she and her new partner will have great scenes in the game :devilish:

Reactions: fzaner

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
already done the night scene with jess, can't seem to do the bathroom one though. MC is 2 scared

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
already done the night scene with jess, can't seem to do the bathroom one though. MC is 2 scared
Night scenes have variations, if you use sleep pill (with sleep pill selected, go to kitchen on wednesdays at midnight), or if you visit her when you have more than 30 affection points and more than 50 sexuality points.

For the bathroom scene, you need to finish the second visit with Ms Cooper (don't bother with the minigame, just lose and next time the bar will go more faster)

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Night scenes have variations, if you use sleep pill (with sleep pill selected, go to kitchen on wednesdays at midnight), or if you visit her when you have more than 30 affection points and more than 50 sexuality points.

For the bathroom scene, you need to finish the second visit with Ms Cooper (don't bother with the minigame, just lose and next time the bar will go more faster)
how do I trigger the second visit? Been spamming the uni events

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Honestly I didn't like that minigame with the teacher (I didn't feel like that since I used support during the summons in Final Fantasy VIII... in 1999), it was very annoying. I understant the reason behind this, we should feel exausted like the MC but I think that's too much; you either make the minigame easier or you don't put it in the first place.
Aside from that I think the game is pretty good, nice setting, really good animations and beautiful characters: Jessy is crazy and I already love her, Olivia is a freaking bomb and I can't wait to have more fun with her, and last but not least, a threesome with Alexia and Cherry would be great.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I enjoyed the game, a little lacking but that's normal when its only 0.2
The only major annoying thing was z and x mini game, it was kinda intense especially when the whole desk started to freaking shake and then the damn floor panels in my room... its a little bit too much when I had to be so damn fast with 2 hands, because with 1 hand i could not get a passing grade...
A little weird that Gina's sexual point can only be risen through morning (M-F) by touching her before going out of the room.

When it comes to animation, they were good but the most annoying thing was that when Jess was under the desk, MC's penis was weird. it was inconsistent to how it was in other scenes

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes