ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
remove that cunnilingus mini-game..no-one outside of a redbull addiction methhead can key that fast..WTF...players will walk away from that impossibility
6 tries later my finger tips are numb and she's satisfied....now to buy a gun and shoot her in the face...
AGAIN?..fuck it..deleting :(

devilush

Nov 22, 2018
this went from a happy enjoyable game with some very minor problems to a male-slave female domination drugged rape game...what i said in my previous posts about this game rising up the ranks is now null and void..this just fell to the bottom...buh bye
So you can't avoid it at all ? or was it a previous decision you made?

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
I have no idea how good this game is yet, but you won me over with:

Big/Medium/Small Tits (Not extra size)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So you can't avoid it at all ? or was it a previous decision you made?
by not going to classes on Friday seems you can avoid it...
also..take the tenant point hit to walk in on Jessy..she's a naughty girl and you get yumyum scenes..opposite with Gina..never walk in on her when you see a red minus points...

devilush

Nov 22, 2018
by not going to classes on Friday seems you can avoid it...
also..take the tenant point hit to walk in on Jessy..she's a naughty girl and you get yumyum scenes..opposite with Gina..never walk in on her when you see a red minus points...
Thank you :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Big City's Pleasures 2.0B
MEGA
:D
Drive
:D

Please consider support for the creator, not just download. Sorry mgomez0077 but sometimes you have to
It was predictable, no problem, don't worry ;)
Anyway we appreciate any support from people who like the game :D

ok..now i remember...this game suffers extreme slow-motionitis....lol..its very nice to look at generally decent in narrative etc..but the attempts at some form of almost animation need to be removed for now until Dev can figure out how to pace it so it dosnt seem the game froze for 5 seconds..lol i do like this game..but thats the one annoying thing about it.
also..gaining or losing points should be based on choices..not random points in the story we have no control about..i lost 2 points for staring at Alexia's tits..i lost 5 points for looking in a box..i had zero choice..thats punishing a player who did no wrong..lol...Alexia is stunning..do not punish me..lol...i'll look into her eyes properly..really i will :D
It's only in a few small scenes, we've already accelerated Jessy's dance, we'll also do it with that scene you say when he gets up from the sofa, and maybe also the one in the hallway.

now normally i'm the dominant one..but i'm in love..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! :)

any cheats for more money?
After the first tuesday, you can visit the coffee shop at midnight ;)

remove that cunnilingus mini-game..no-one outside of a redbull addiction methhead can key that fast..WTF...players will walk away from that impossibility
6 tries later my finger tips are numb and she's satisfied....now to buy a gun and shoot her in the face...
AGAIN?..fuck it..deleting :(
The first time is impossible to win, but when you miss your speed increases for the next attempt, the second time you can win with a little effort (and two hands) and otherwise in the third is even easier.

Anyway, this is the first "mini-game" we've incorporated, and we don't want the game to be too difficult for players either, so if the general opinion is that it's too difficult, we'll make it easier, no problem ;)

this went from a happy enjoyable game with some very minor problems to a male-slave female domination drugged rape game...what i said in my previous posts about this game rising up the ranks is now null and void..this just fell to the bottom...buh bye
I think the second meeting with Ms. Cooper has been hard for you... Relax, it's been hard for Tony, too.
Is it just that sequence that bothers you? It's a small part of the game, I recommend you continue to see other new ones like: scenes of Jessy at night or in the bathtub, Katia in the park with her dresses, the presentation of the new tenant, Sabrina, and the final scene :devilish:
[SPOLER]Tony has been dominated this time by Ms. Cooper, but I will surely also teach him to be a dominator, apart from other things.[/SPOILER]

Soon there will be a guide to not lose details of the news ;)

how is the map when I go map does not let me click on the icons mob
Are you using old saves?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

It's only in a few small scenes, we've already accelerated Jessy's dance, we'll also do it with that scene you say when he gets up from the sofa, and maybe also the one in the hallway.

The first time is impossible to win, but when you miss your speed increases for the next attempt, the second time you can win with a little effort (and two hands) and otherwise in the third is even easier.

Anyway, this is the first "mini-game" we've incorporated, and we don't want the game to be too difficult for players either, so if the general opinion is that it's too difficult, we'll make it easier, no problem ;)

I think the second meeting with Ms. Cooper has been hard for you... Relax, it's been hard for Tony, too.
Is it just that sequence that bothers you? It's a small part of the game, I recommend you continue to see other new ones like: scenes of Jessy at night or in the bathtub, Katia in the park with her dresses, the presentation of the new tenant, Sabrina, and the final scene :devilish:
[SPOLER]Tony has been dominated this time by Ms. Cooper, but I will surely also teach him to be a dominator, apart from other things.[/SPOILER]

Are you using old saves?
its the sudden male-slave female domination drugged rape scene that is the problem..tags should have notified as MANY will avoid it..and on the other hand you'll also attract others...its the shock of it suddenly for those of us that download games based on first the tags..then the preview screens then the word of mouth..lol...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Winterschill

Jun 18, 2017
That cunnilingus mini game, like most mini-games is terrible, carpal-tunnel inducing and destroys what would be an enjoyable game. That shit needs to be removed with a chainsaw and incinerated before it spreads to the rest of the game.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

okabe21

May 26, 2017
1gb o_O I'll wait for angels in earth to crunch it but that might take a while and I wanted to play it right now that I have free time T^T how do you mention name here btw? I wanted to mention bossapplesauce for her/him to see and compressed it for us <3

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
its the sudden male-slave female domination drugged rape scene that is the problem..tags should have notified as MANY will avoid it..and on the other hand you'll also attract others...its the shock of it suddenly for those of us that download games based on first the tags..then the preview screens then the word of mouth..lol...
Yeah, in the tags there are "Spanking", "Orgasm denial" or "Bodage" for example, but we can add the ones you consider appropriate ;)

Anyway I would very much like you to continue playing and know your opinion of the remaining scenes ...

...a help if it helps you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018

Are you using old saves?
Sorry, but I must say that the minigame is a serious mood killer. And repeated after win! The whole game looks great and fun, but as happens almost every time in every game, the minigames never add, always rest. This being said , the rest is extremely positive. Great game in progress.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
1gb o_O I'll wait for angels in earth to crunch it but that might take a while and I wanted to play it right now that I have free time T^T how do you mention name here btw? I wanted to mention bossapplesauce for her/him to see and compressed it for us <3
If we continued as in the first version, the game occupied about 4.5Gb; we have compressed a little the images without any loss, and we have noticed a lot going down to 1GB.

if I'm using the last save
Due to the many changes in the game it is recommended to start again (now I'm at work, later if I can upload a "save" so you can start from the end of the v0.1)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Sorry, but I must say that the minigame is a serious mood killer. And repeated after win! The whole game looks great and fun, but as happens almost every time in every game, the minigames never add, always rest. Being said this, the rest is extrenadly positive. Great game in progress.
We will take it into account for future versions, as I said, we do not want to make a difficult game, but enjoyed, with small challenges ... we see that this did not like, sorry :cry::p

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
We will take it into account for future versions, as I said, we do not want to make a difficult game, but enjoyed, with small challenges ... we see that this did not like, sorry :cry::p
Thanks for the answer, it's a privilege to be in this kind of direct exchange with the artist. And maybe I'm a little too much dissmisive about minigames, but certanly I'm sure that, even if the first time can be fun, immediate repetition is frustrating.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i'd still redo that scene and give the MC the choice to decline the teacher or not even go to her house...for all our collective perversions and kinks..rape is still at the absolute bottom...
Well, it's the second encounter, and Ms Cooper wants the best for Tony :LOL: it can be considered "Role play", not pure "rape" as usually understood :unsure:

• Angry
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes