Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
Only one question for version BB 0.13 (abandoned)
Not sex with Lisa? (defloration)
Not sex with Olivia? (after hot coffee)
Do not you have sex with vicky? (hot coffee)
Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Only one question for version BB 0.13 (abandoned)
1. Not sex with Lisa? (defloration)
2. Not sex with Olivia? (after hot coffee)
3. Do not you have sex with vicky? (hot coffee)
Thanks
1, 2 and 3 no no and no.

There is a fan made short game with Lisa and Max if you want to try it called "Lisa's Special Day"

Robinhimura

May 21, 2018
how to see second movie with mom and kira in lounge friday night?,i am already friday night in lounge but mom only alone cannot see second movie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to see second movie with mom and kira in lounge friday night?,i am already friday night in lounge but mom only alone cannot see second movie
You must have all girls mood as high as it will go and no sex with mom on Friday and wait 1 full week after Kira tells you then just show up and there should be a convo about it with mom and then start watching and Kira will show up.

smejias

Dec 12, 2018
Hi friends, I'm at the point where Kira and Ann say they're going to make a lesbian movie but I'm not invited. From there I do not know what to do to continue, for more that I do not get anything, I need help thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi friends, I'm at the point where Kira and Ann say they're going to make a lesbian movie but I'm not invited. From there I do not know what to do to continue, for more that I do not get anything, I need help thanks
Can't really help you until get more info.

1. Who is Max's girlfriend?
2. How many movies did you make already?
3. How far are you in cunning plan quest?

There is more I could ask but this will be all for now.

smejias

Dec 12, 2018
I do not remember exactly how many movies for now, the last movie was one that Max participated with Alice and Ann in which Ann said that Alice's sexuality classes were not going well.
I do not know who Max's girlfriend is, he loves being with Alice as well as Lisa and Ann, but girlfriend I can not tell you who he is.
As for the mission you tell me ... I do not know what you're saying, I'm Spanish and I translate the game little by little because my knowledge of English could be much better. I hope you have understood me. Thank you

oouoouououoo

Dec 17, 2018
am stuck i need help
after kira told max and lisa to practice,i talked to her next day and she said that she would give me hjs when shes doing her homework,but nothing happenes when i talk to her

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I do not remember exactly how many movies for now, the last movie was one that Max participated with Alice and Ann in which Ann said that Alice's sexuality classes were not going well.
I do not know who Max's girlfriend is, he loves being with Alice as well as Lisa and Ann, but girlfriend I can not tell you who he is.
As for the mission you tell me ... I do not know what you're saying, I'm Spanish and I translate the game little by little because my knowledge of English could be much better. I hope you have understood me. Thank you
You go here BigBrother 2018-12-17 11-43-57-58.jpg and in here tells you all.
You girlfriend is the one here BigBrother 2018-12-17 11-44-02-50.jpg
Lisa mentor quest is here BigBrother 2018-12-17 11-44-00-54.jpg
Which movie you are at is here BigBrother 2018-12-17 11-44-17-57.jpg

And where you are at in cunning plan is here. BigBrother 2018-12-17 11-44-05-18.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
am stuck i need help
after kira told max and lisa to practice,i talked to her next day and she said that she would give me hjs when shes doing her homework,but nothing happenes when i talk to her
Lisa's mood must be maxed out for her to do sex with Max alone.
If it is there then you need to upload your save game and I will take a look at it to see if you have the homework bug.

To see if mood is maxed then you go here BigBrother 2018-12-17 11-50-14-38.jpg and look here BigBrother 2018-12-17 11-51-33-01.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
D
I answer you with screenshots
Do you have private spanking of both Alice and Lisa yet?
You must work on blog and the spider quest and get them done.
Plus work on all other open and some close quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
see for your self
You have the homework bug because you did not get Lisa spanked right after offering her free homework help.

"11. How to fix homework bug. "

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote