Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey ive seen messages on here dating back to 2017 about not being able to get Lisa HJ when doing homework and i just got this too. Has this not been fixed or am i doing something wrong?
No its not fixed and will never be fixed.

1. Try and get Lisa spanked then try again but make sure her mood and Max authority over her is also maxed.

2. If still it will not work then the homework bug fix is posted in post #2 of this thread.

To avoid this on your next play through get Lisa spanked right after you offer her help for free and you will not get the bug.

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
You must have Lisa as your GF not Olivia and just keep blogging with her with doing all other open and some close quest.

You should never watch her channel once you have sex with her while blogging.

And once again read what I wrote.

""" just keep blogging with her with doing all other open and some close quest."""
ok I understand just keep blogging - have restarted from Lisa GF path

I have done the lisa GF path and LISA has caught Max and Alice blogging

my question is has the quest BLOG finished because I cannot get past

Alice has laid some ground rules. No more than one client per day, Alice doesn’t want to turn what we have in a routine. Se we’ll have to have pauses between fucks. This is the best thing that ever happen to me! And the things to come are…
roughly how many blogs do i need to do to get to the next message in the blog quest after Lisa has caught MAX and Alice blogging

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok I understand just keep blogging - have restarted from Lisa GF path

I have done the lisa GF path and LISA has caught Max and Alice blogging

my question is has the quest BLOG finished because I cannot get past

roughly how many blogs do i need to do to get to the next message in the blog quest after Lisa has caught MAX and Alice blogging
It all depends on other quest like Lisa's mentor quest and more, there is no set number because it has triggers in other quests.

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Ok so i payed the hacker and called him and got eric killed and talked to the mom the next day about being sad but nothing happens after that. the walkthrough says that 5 days later at breakfast she says something but im like 2 weeks out and nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so i payed the hacker and called him and got eric killed and talked to the mom the next day about being sad but nothing happens after that. the walkthrough says that 5 days later at breakfast she says something but im like 2 weeks out and nothing.
That is from the old walkthrough before triggers were put in other quest, starting in v.10 triggers for all quest were put in other quest so just keep playing and working on all open quest and even some closed quest and it will happen.

Do not pay attention to any walkthrough that says so many days must pass because that is wrong for this game.

bruhgamer420

Jun 30, 2018
No its not fixed and will never be fixed.

1. Try and get Lisa spanked then try again but make sure her mood and Max authority over her is also maxed.

2. If still it will not work then the homework bug fix is posted in post #2 of this thread.

To avoid this on your next play through get Lisa spanked right after you offer her help for free and you will not get the bug.
Thank you for helping me man :)

orishi

May 13, 2018
Hello,

I think I am stuck at several points.

1) I cannot got further with Lisa. Is that because I accidentally chose Olivia as my GF? Any way to fix that?
1545919175049.png

2) Stuck with Mom quest line. I can visit her in shower (BJ without cum), massage in her room, visit her after midning (BJ without cum). watch TV with her at 21:00 (BJ without cum).
1545919254087.png

Can you help? Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello,

I think I am stuck at several points.

1) I cannot got further with Lisa. Is that because I accidentally chose Olivia as my GF? Any way to fix that?
View attachment 207785

2) Stuck with Mom quest line. I can visit her in shower (BJ without cum), massage in her room, visit her after midning (BJ without cum). watch TV with her at 21:00 (BJ without cum).
View attachment 207786

Can you help? Thanks.
Yep with Olivia as Max's GF all content stops at the point you are at.

All new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa GF paths so the best thing to do is start over and enjoy way more sex, Olivia 2 times a week vs Lisa over 9 anal sex plus many BJ's with some extra's along the way each week. With Lisa if you play your cards right you get 3 BJ a day and more if you want it plus sex with mom.
'

Gulliver66

Dec 23, 2018
Hi! As the end of the quest with the spider, Max regularly comes to Alice and cums in her palm, but then no promotion? And from the description of features is expected to further continue the quest. Thank you!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi! As the end of the quest with the spider, Max regularly comes to Alice and cums in her palm, but then no promotion? And from the description of features is expected to further continue the quest. Thank you!
You must also get to the end of the blog quest to get more with the spider quest.
Starting in version triggers for quest was put in other quest so you can no longer just work on one quest at a time and now must work on """ALL""" quest at the same time.

But with that being said you must be on Lisa girlfriend path to get more with all the women.

Gulliver66

Dec 23, 2018
Hi! Another question, when Anna will be fired from work, Eric has long been gone, and Anna continues to work? Thank you!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi! Another question, when Anna will be fired from work, Eric has long been gone, and Anna continues to work? Thank you!
You must work on other quests and get them more advance before she will be fired from her job.

oouoouououoo

Dec 17, 2018
You must also get to the end of the blog quest to get more with the spider quest.
Starting in version triggers for quest was put in other quest so you can no longer just work on one quest at a time and now must work on """ALL""" quest at the same time.

But with that being said you must be on Lisa girlfriend path to get more with all the women.
how do u do private spankings?

S351i

Jul 11, 2017
Any way to cheat my way into having both Olivia and Lisa as GFs? Or at least switch from Olivia to Lisa, restart the opportunity or smth? I finished Olivia's path, and just learned that rest of the "mentor" opportunity beyond kissing, and much of other good stuff, is gated behind Lisa's GF path. I tried downloading some mods and messing with flags to trigger Lisa's path, but nothing seems to work. I really not feel like replaying over 9000 hours I spent, just to redo that one decision...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any way to cheat my way into having both Olivia and Lisa as GFs? Or at least switch from Olivia to Lisa, restart the opportunity or smth? I finished Olivia's path, and just learned that rest of the "mentor" opportunity beyond kissing, and much of other good stuff, is gated behind Lisa's GF path. I tried downloading some mods and messing with flags to trigger Lisa's path, but nothing seems to work. I really not feel like replaying over 9000 hours I spent, just to redo that one decision...
Way to many triggers were put into the game starting in v.10 and there is no way I know of to trigger them.

D

Deleted member 966016

So ive read the walkthrough and it says to go moms room at 03:00 on thursday to film the second scene off Kiras movie. Ive tried all hours every day for weeks, but there is never an option to do this? Please help. How do film the second act?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So ive read the walkthrough and it says to go moms room at 03:00 on thursday to film the second scene off Kiras movie. Ive tried all hours every day for weeks, but there is never an option to do this? Please help. How do film the second act?
You must first read the lines then show up at 3 am Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.
Double check that there is no new convo with Kira at the pool when she is there alone during the day.

D

Deleted member 966016

You must first read the lines then show up at 3 am Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.
Double check that there is no new convo with Kira at the pool when she is there alone during the day.
Thanks, but ive done all this… at friday 03:00 i can see there both in the room, but when i try to get in, all can do is peek on mom sleeping? Btw how do i read the lines? I didnt do it for the first scen? (check image) There are no lines there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, but ive done all this… at friday 03:00 i can see there both in the room, but when i try to get in, all can do is peek on mom sleeping? Btw how do i read the lines? I didnt do it for the first scen? (check image) There are no lines there.
Well now I know why, when you cheat your game you break your game.

There is no way you get "Side Effect" before making the 4th movie so you broke your game by cheating or using a save editor on it.

Dump this game and start all over again.
This time do not use cheats or a save editor on your game to many triggers were put in place to stop cheating.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote