Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
Post #1 and #2 has all the walkthroughs with my mini walkthroughs in post #2.
Thanks,sir but that's not really helping me.I mean aside from your v12 and v13 walkthroughs I can't see any v11 and the v10 one(which I'm currently at is really vague(I know that chapter 10 is vague so I'm not blaming you or anything)and I can't seem to know what to do..So just play the game and grind all scenes with all girls like you mentioned?

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
I'm stuck I have no idea how to advance and the guides do not understand them very well this game is very complicated many routes and little information This game needs a more organized and current guide

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how can i start the classmmate opportunitie?
When you get Lisa's mood and Max authority over her higher and its start with something to do with the convo "about Alex" or something like that.

The 3 different path's are at the bottom of this v3 walkthrough, some of the info there is off now but it is still a good guide to go by early in the game.

Remember Lisa as Max's GF will get you sex every day and Olivia path on 2 times a week with the Olivia GF path ending new content in v.10.
All the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on one of the two Lisa GF path's.

Robinhimura

May 21, 2018
how get next photoshop with aunt kira in scene e-ps2-to, and to trigger scene get blowjob in morning by lisa in scene y-ne-1-8

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how get next photoshop with aunt kira in scene e-ps2-to, and to trigger scene get blowjob in morning by lisa in scene y-ne-1-8
Have no idea because I do not look at the CG's, so with that being said I need to know where you are at because the 2nd photo shoot with Kira happens way at the beginning of the game and the BJ scenes with Lisa happen many, many days afterwards like 150-300 days after.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is the best route of Lisa? lisa gf path / jewelry path or olivia path?
Well Olivia GF path you can have sex with Olivia with some help from Lisa 2 times a week.

With 1 of the 2 Lisa GF path's you get anal sex everyday and then some plus 2 BJ and 1 HJ from Lisa every day and then even more but I will not tell the rest you will just have to find out.

One more thing, if you want sex with mom then you must choose 1 of Lisa's GF path's because all content ended in v.10 on the Olivia GF path.

MuraudingMind

Dec 8, 2018
@a1fox3
Ive read a few walkthroughs you've posted and was wondering is there anything related to spanking Alice a certain amount of times? also should i try spanking her hard cause so far thats not gotten positive results

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3
Ive read a few walkthroughs you've posted and was wondering is there anything related to spanking Alice a certain amount of times? also should i try spanking her hard cause so far thats not gotten positive results
If you are talking about when you catch her smoking weed you spank her lightly and grab her breast and do not remove hand then tell her anyone would get hard with her.

Now if you are talking about private spanking her I have a mini walkthrough on that in post #2.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when lisa can join in webcam show alice or alice in my room with lisa scene
You must be done with the 4th movie and finish Lisa's mentor quest and have Alice's blog quest done and you will get new convo with Lisa about peeping.
can someone tell me how to make the 4 movie
Talk to all girls and see if any have new convo's then see Kira at the pool when she is there alone.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote