Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
somebody show me how to change the cheat menu language from russia to english please.
Remove the mod and start the game up in English then save then close the game and download a new copy of the cheat mod here on this site and you will now have English.

Somehow the game doesn't want me to get past the wallet quest. I tried everything.

- If I pay him the 300 it doesn't work and mom still sends me away.
- If I pay the full amount he says I have to give it to him during dinner but nothing ever happens.
- I keep his influence below 100% by doing all the dishes and other stuff but he's over one time and it goes back to 100% and then mom kicks me out
- If I try to get him to drink the sleeping pill he is always suspicious, no matter how often I load the savefile and try to play it all again from 2 weeks back.
- The "luck" part where mom doesn't send me to military camp also never works, no matter how often I try.
- I'm stuck :(
You can not save scum this game because all random rolls are done as soon as Max goes to sleep for each day.

As for mom sending you to camp go here and read what I have posted.
"Two ways to fail at this game. "

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018
You can not save scum this game because all random rolls are done as soon as Max goes to sleep for each day.

"Two ways to fail at this game. "
The thing with the 1000 is that I do have the money. And he just tells me I have to give the money to him during dinner, but that event never triggers.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Somehow the game doesn't want me to get past the wallet quest. I tried everything.

- If I pay him the 300 it doesn't work and mom still sends me away.
- If I pay the full amount he says I have to give it to him during dinner but nothing ever happens.
- I keep his influence below 100% by doing all the dishes and other stuff but he's over one time and it goes back to 100% and then mom kicks me out
- If I try to get him to drink the sleeping pill he is always suspicious, no matter how often I load the savefile and try to play it all again from 2 weeks back.
- The "luck" part where mom doesn't send me to military camp also never works, no matter how often I try.
- I'm stuck :(

The thing with the 1000 is that I do have the money. And he just tells me I have to give the money to him during dinner, but that event never triggers.
Yes he and mom will come to Max when there ready for the money so keep it in Max's pocket, they will come.
Its the other part you are having trouble with, mom is hopeless until you can use sleeping pills on him but both Lisa and Alice can be kept at 0 most of the time but you must get them below 50% or off to camp you go.
Wednesday is when it reset up but you have 6 days to get them down again by helping Lisa with homework and dishes and for Alice you must do the dishes and watch tv with her every night and it may take some money to get her down.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
is there any cheat to get rid of olivia ?
can do that i think by mistake i choose her with lisa and now have played for days but the next scene is not triggering ?
Please help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there any cheat to get rid of olivia ?
can do that i think by mistake i choose her with lisa and now have played for days but the next scene is not triggering ?
Please help
No there is no way to get rid of Olivia once you choose Max's girlfriend.

You need to start over and chose Lisa for Max's GF to get all the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi

Sorry to bother you but have copied a file in the saved game but, still after restarting it shows new game option only . I am playing the Version 0.13.0.007.
When you download a save game the site adds numbers infront of the save and you must remove those numbers and you must renumber the save to the very next number in you save game folder starting with 0, here is what they must look like.

save0.save, save1.save and so on and you can not skip a number and they must start with 0.

Last edited:

Burny11

Oct 21, 2018
Hello,

I'm having an issue where I cannot proceed to the 4th movie and Kira has not given me the pills she mentions. Been looking through the thread and it doesn't seem people are having this problem, but I was wondering if it is a glitch because I have "anti-potency" pills back from warring with Eric in my inventory.

I always keep everyone's mood at awesome and do my best to alternate interactions, but nothings triggered there yet. Thanks!

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Is it still not made a walkthrough of each ability? Much time has passed since the end of the game and even a few modified versions of the game appeared.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello,

I'm having an issue where I cannot proceed to the 4th movie and Kira has not given me the pills she mentions. Been looking through the thread and it doesn't seem people are having this problem, but I was wondering if it is a glitch because I have "anti-potency" pills back from warring with Eric in my inventory.

I always keep everyone's mood at awesome and do my best to alternate interactions, but nothings triggered there yet. Thanks!
You don't get the pills until you are on set and ready to do the 4th movie.
You need to talk to everyone and look for a new convo, also triggers for all quest was put in all quest starting in v.10 so if you have open quest you may need to work on them first before the new convo will be there.
Is it still not made a walkthrough of each ability? Much time has passed since the end of the game and even a few modified versions of the game appeared.
Every walkthroughs we have is in post #1 and Post #2 of this thread.
No other walkthrough will be made because the game is abandon.

Burny11

Oct 21, 2018
You don't get the pills until you are on set and ready to do the 4th movie.
You need to talk to everyone and look for a new convo, also triggers for all quest was put in all quest starting in v.10 so if you have open quest you may need to work on them first before the new convo will be there.

Every walkthroughs we have is in post #1 and Post #2 of this thread.
No other walkthrough will be made because the game is abandon.

Hi. As a new player, I wanna say thanks for your fast response! I've seen you all over this thread and appreciate the effort.

Anyway,

I've put in 100 more days in the game since my 1st post and still cannot trigger the 4th movie. I looked at one of your earlier comments and I have the sneaking suspicion that an issue could be that I paid Ann a lot of money for private spanking and I have no idea when it will run out... or I'm just missing something incredibly simple.

Below is some info about where I'm currently at.

Lisa is GF (Path 1) and I can ask Kira for visits or play with Lisa in the Kitchen.

Lisa has not caught Max and Alice going at it.

My open quests are "Blog": Alice has laid out some ground rules. No more than one client per day, Alice doesn't want to turn what we have in a routine. So we'll have to have pauses between fucks. This is the best thing that ever happened to me! And the things to come are

"Arachnophobia": Alice has finally let me sleep in her bed! Moment of silence for all the spiders who sacrificed their lives so this tremendous achievement. Step one is over, now I just have to keep trying...

For this one I understand that I basically need to eradicate the entire spider population before I see progress. However, I've seen save files beyond where I am that have left this unfinished so I don't think it's this quest.

"Cunning Plan": I definitely like the new deal! I can ask Alice to blow me or I can fuck Kate. I'm living in a fairy tale! I can only do this once a week, but it won't get too repetitive! I think I'll be able to get more from them ... Much more. Eventually...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. As a new player, I wanna say thanks for your fast response! I've seen you all over this thread and appreciate the effort.

Anyway,

I've put in 100 more days in the game since my 1st post and still cannot trigger the 4th movie. I looked at one of your earlier comments and I have the sneaking suspicion that an issue could be that I paid Ann a lot of money for private spanking and I have no idea when it will run out... or I'm just missing something incredibly simple.

Below is some info about where I'm currently at.

Lisa is GF (Path 1) and I can ask Kira for visits or play with Lisa in the Kitchen.

Lisa has not caught Max and Alice going at it.

My open quests are "Blog": Alice has laid out some ground rules. No more than one client per day, Alice doesn't want to turn what we have in a routine. So we'll have to have pauses between fucks. This is the best thing that ever happened to me! And the things to come are

"Arachnophobia": Alice has finally let me sleep in her bed! Moment of silence for all the spiders who sacrificed their lives so this tremendous achievement. Step one is over, now I just have to keep trying...

For this one I understand that I basically need to eradicate the entire spider population before I see progress. However, I've seen save files beyond where I am that have left this unfinished so I don't think it's this quest.

"Cunning Plan": I definitely like the new deal! I can ask Alice to blow me or I can fuck Kate. I'm living in a fairy tale! I can only do this once a week, but it won't get too repetitive! I think I'll be able to get more from them ... Much more. Eventually...
Your save is okay I just showered with mom the Lisa then spend 1 hour with Lisa in the bedroom go to breakfast the wash Alice's dishes then went to the pool and the convo is there with Kira. BigBrother 2018-12-04 06-01-25-98.jpg

As for private spanking of Max you have ran the days off already and don't need to worry about them anymore just pay 500 every Monday morning to support the family and your good to go. BigBrother 2018-12-04 06-01-03-84.jpg

Burny11

Oct 21, 2018
Your save is okay I just showered with mom the Lisa then spend 1 hour with Lisa in the bedroom go to breakfast the wash Alice's dishes then went to the pool and the convo is there with Kira. View attachment 190589

As for private spanking of Max you have ran the days off already and don't need to worry about them anymore just pay 500 every Monday morning to support the family and your good to go. View attachment 190587

I'm a little dumbfounded that it showed up so easily for you (I repeated those actions of course). It makes me think something about my game's local directory is off or corrupt as it isn't showing for me. I redownloaded another copy of the game to test the save, except I can't get it to see the save file. the same issue is present.

Sorry to ask for it here, but I could I have a save where you just finished that convo with Kira? Meanwhile, I'm experimenting to see if I can't track down what could be preventing that dialogue.

Thank you.

EDIT
I got it working!

I noticed there were differences in the data files (notably the scripts) and simply restoring them didn't work. But using an earlier save in the fresh directory revealed the dialogue. Not sure why it didn't work the first time I downloaded an untouched copy.

Reactions: Pringlesrock

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm a little dumbfounded that it showed up so easily for you (I repeated those actions of course). It makes me think something about my game's local directory is off or corrupt as it isn't showing for me. I redownloaded another copy of the game to test the save, except I can't get it to see the save file. the same issue is present.

Sorry to ask for it here, but I could I have a save where you just finished that convo with Kira? Meanwhile, I'm experimenting to see if I can't track down what could be preventing that dialogue.

Thank you.

EDIT
I got it working!

I noticed there were differences in the data files (notably the scripts) and simply restoring them didn't work. But using an earlier save in the fresh directory revealed the dialogue. Not sure why it didn't work the first time I downloaded an untouched copy.
You cheating mod could have been blocking it, do you use content adding mods?

Burny11

Oct 21, 2018
You cheating mod could have been blocking it, do you use content adding mods?
I got the save file off of the save-thread after getting stuck on the Olivia route.

I added the data files for the Untold Stories mod before I started the game, not knowing how it would interact with saves later on. but now I know!

Thanks for all your help!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote