• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oogabooga69

Apr 20, 2018
can someone please help me, i am stuck trying to get the Hj from lisa while doing her homework. i have tried using the mod that was given but it still does not work and i have increased her mood and domination but i still don't get the option. i am using the version 13 of the game. thank you.

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
In the v.12 Walktrough (15) it says "Do Kate in every hole during on your one night with Alice and Kate" but also mentions (not) taking Lisa to the cam show. This means that Changing Roles has started but isn't Alice going to force you lick her pussy instead ? So it's better to do the Kate thing before Changing Roles starts but how will I know that part is done ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can someone please help me, i am stuck trying to get the Hj from lisa while doing her homework. i have tried using the mod that was given but it still does not work and i have increased her mood and domination but i still don't get the option. i am using the version 13 of the game. thank you.
Is she your GF or is Olivia your GF?

Upload your save game for this and I will take a look at it.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Dears, I’m on V 13. So Max and Mom fuck like rabbits everywhere and Alice and Max punish her mom .What’s next or I’m in the end of Lisa GF path

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
I just got to the part where Eve asks to bring my gf but instead of Alice, I can only ask Lisa for help. Am I suppose to wait till Alice brings up the dialogue or do I take Lisa? I have every quest completed except new job and cunning plan, and I didnt get to fuck Kate in all holes yet. So do I wait a couple weeks to get to there? What difference does it make who I take?

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
can some1 tell me what to do? im lost.. i cant do anything more.. or i dont know what to do
Do more spider quests until you get a convo from Lisa about peeking.
Punish Lisa, she'll like it and you can talk to aunt Kira about it.
Punish Alice until you can fuck her (use groping choice).
... I think

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dears, I’m on V 13. So Max and Mom fuck like rabbits everywhere and Alice and Max punish her mom .What’s next or I’m in the end of Lisa GF path
Every quest will tell you your done but weed quest can be left undone if not completed as soon as it was started.

If all quest say there done then you are done with the game.

whiterabbit23

May 22, 2017
i'm kinda stuck, i got to the point where I can ask Lisa is she decided if she will be my girlfriend or not, it gives me a luck.chance 20% and every time I ask the response is you got unlucky....asked 20 times already at least...is this a bug? have you guys had this issue? it's annoying as f....

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
Do more spider quests until you get a convo from Lisa about peeking.
Punish Lisa, she'll like it and you can talk to aunt Kira about it.
Punish Alice until you can fuck her (use groping choice).
... I think
how do i punish lisa and alice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i'm kinda stuck, i got to the point where I can ask Lisa is she decided if she will be my girlfriend or not, it gives me a luck.chance 20% and every time I ask the response is you got unlucky....asked 20 times already at least...is this a bug? have you guys had this issue? it's annoying as f....
No its not a bug but you can not reload and try again because all rolls of the dice are done when you go to sleep everyday.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone help me figure out how to lower "Eric's" influence over the mother? The lowest I got was 37% (I think). However, I failed to capture "Eric" jerking off in front of my sister, Alice (twice). When I finally got the event to look for his wallet and have it; before I could do anything I was sent to camp.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Does anybody know how to do anal with Alice in the bathroom. I saw the scenes in th image folder.And is there more scenes with Alice and her GF but competition

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me figure out how to lower "Eric's" influence over the mother? The lowest I got was 37% (I think). However, I failed to capture "Eric" jerking off in front of my sister, Alice (twice). When I finally got the event to look for his wallet and have it; before I could do anything I was sent to camp.
You don't need to worry about Ann/mom influence you need to help Lisa with homework and do her dishes every day.
You need to do Alice's dishes and use the candies on her watching tv everyday you can or give her money to lower Eric's influence over her, as for Kira just go at 3 am when she is in the lounge and get kissing training and if you have it unlocked invite her for the night time session with Lisa.
Here is the 2 ways to lose the game. "Two ways to fail at this game."

Does anybody know how to do anal with Alice in the bathroom. I saw the scenes in th image folder.And is there more scenes with Alice and her GF but competition
If you have a scene with Alice doing anal in the bathroom then you have a mod that allows it and we only help with the vanilla game here.

In the vanilla game you can only have a chance to get a BJ from her if you use candies on her before she went to the club on Friday night and wait for her at 3 am and then you have a chance she will give you a BJ and that is all you get from her in the vanilla game.

Reactions: Zontany

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I see.I activate the diamond mod that’s why i’m seeing this. So what’s the end of vanilla game
Fuck, please or HJ with Alice during blog, Alice or Kate once a week your choice, spiders in her room ends in fucking her and cumming inside if you want to.
Fuck Ann/mom in her room at 22:00 or 23:00, during morning yoga, watching tv in the lounge at night and in the kitchen while she is making breakfast.
Lisa HJ, BJ at least twice a day, anal at the kitchen sink while washing dishes and 2 times a week double anal with Kira and Lisa after everyone goes to sleep.

This is just the high points and there are a few more you get.

FrostKob

Feb 15, 2018
I'm not able to unlock the kissing scene with Lisa. I have 20 kissing skill and Lisa in good mood and have respect as authority. And I'm in peace with Eric. Did I miss something here? Someone please help me

kus

Nov 19, 2017
I can not figure out what I'm supposed to do now.
How do I get rid of Eric?

Everything goes on the same without any change

please help.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote