• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
No you can not enter when she is in there alone or in the morning with Kira.

You must move all open quest forward from where they are to get the spank Kate.
All quests state that I have reached the end of the game

As for the bathroom I mean when Alice is alone at midnight not the morning with Kira (images e-elisa-bath-2 and e-elisa-bath-3)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
All quests state that I have reached the end of the game

As for the bathroom I mean when Alice is alone at midnight not the morning with Kira (images e-elisa-bath-2 and e-elisa-bath-3)
At no time will you be able to enter the bathroom when Alice is in there, only Friday night Saturday morning at 3am after using candies can you go into the bathroom with her.

kira want to put mom info a situation whare she would get excited, but doesnt get to have a sexual release..
i gone to the doctor.. she pays me.. she gets naked.. after that i cant do anything more..
mom gets naked in living room at the movie.. and give me a blowjob.. olso in her room..
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content. Only for Lisa GF paths."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Stuck on the party girl quest line. I completed all the classes and Kiara won't progress to the next stage when I try and talk to her. What do I do next?
What classes did you go to for the Alice's Party Girl quest?

If you have a mod in then go to that mods thread and ask for help because we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
DAMN! I MISSED TRIGGERING THE CLINIC OPPORTUNITY!! anyway to edit the save so I can go there and continue whatever quest is there?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
At no time will you be able to enter the bathroom when Alice is in there, only Friday night Saturday morning at 3am after using candies can you go into the bathroom with her.
Alright that's fair. I still don't understand how to trigger the spank Kate

Or having sex with both mom and Alice in the living room? When I had the opportunity it didn't work and now sometimes Alice barges in the bathroom and ruins my fun

johngeorge666

Apr 3, 2018
kira want to put mom info a situation whare she would get excited, but doesnt get to have a sexual release..
i gone to the doctor.. she pays me.. she gets naked.. after that i cant do anything more..
mom gets naked in living room at the movie.. and give me a blowjob.. olso in her room..
Instead of 5 th movie, I have chosen to sleep. Now neither Kara nor Mom is talking about the movie. Further Max is under side effects and still not recovered

Please help me that

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
DAMN! I MISSED TRIGGERING THE CLINIC OPPORTUNITY!! anyway to edit the save so I can go there and continue whatever quest is there?
The clinic is auto after the 4th movie it just takes time and do not skip over breakfast if you can do it do not do it.

Or having sex with both mom and Alice in the living room? When I had the opportunity it didn't work and now sometimes Alice barges in the bathroom and ruins my fun
If you are that far then you will never get to spank Kate now it must be done before or just after changing role quest.

Instead of 5 th movie, I have chosen to sleep. Now neither Kara nor Mom is talking about the movie. Further Max is under side effects and still not recovered
Just keep playing and keep all girls mood as high as it will go and make all the girls happy.

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
The clinic is auto after the 4th movie it just takes time and do not skip over breakfast if you can do it do not do it.
Is it possible that watching the movie "Red Line" with mom is a trigger ? I got my first fail there in the few times I did that part.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys plz give me a walkingthrough text file.
"16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)"

Is it possible that watching the movie "Red Line" with mom is a trigger ? I got my first fail there in the few times I did that part.
It is a trigger and what do you mail a fail?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
How can I increase my stealth and persuasion? Also, should I be Eric's friend or should I reject him right away?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How can I increase my stealth and persuasion? Also, should I be Eric's friend or should I reject him right away?
For stealth is peep, peep and peep as often as you can.

I have 2 different ways to start the game here:
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

Reactions: Zontany

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Should I tell mom about Alisa smoking, or shouldn't I? Should I set her up?
You only needed to do it once at the beginning of the game but if you like to watch her get spanked then go for it and later in the game Max gets to spank her when he sets her up with cig's.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
You only needed to do it once at the beginning of the game but if you like to watch her get spanked then go for it and later in the game Max gets to spank her when he sets her up with cig's.
Sorry to bug again. I'm following a and I'm on Day 4/Night 4. It says to hide the spider (80% Luck), and wait for an event. The problem is every time I place the spider on the bed and sleep, I didn't get the event. Do I need to get the event to happen that day/night, or can I try it again on a later date? I've tried 5+ times already.

Random topic: Is it possible to delete old saved files?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to bug again. I'm following a and I'm on Day 4/Night 4. It says to hide the spider (80% Luck), and wait for an event. The problem is every time I place the spider on the bed and sleep, I didn't get the event. Do I need to get the event to happen that day/night, or can I try it again on a later date? I've tried 5+ times already.

You need to place the spider at 00:00 midnight.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017

I'll tell you what I noticed during my playthrough. When you place the spider in Alice's bed at midnight, and the chance for success is 80%, and it fails, no matter how many times you reload your save and try it again, it always fail. What works for me, is to change some choices earlier in the day. Instead of watching TV with Alice, maybe skip that and try the spider in bed again. I found this true when you try to screw up Lisa's homework on Friday. I had to load a save from supper time and change my choices after supper until Lisa believed me that I did the homework properly. I've been told that what happens earlier doesn't effect your chances later in the same day...but I know what worked for me.

To answer your question though, no you don't have to use the spider on day 4. You can always try it at midnight during any night.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I got the camera, so I could help Kira with her photos. I'm at the part where Eric is masturbating for the first time in front of Alice's room. It said, "try to run for a camera (Luck. Chance: 50%). Is there a way to improve my chance or will it always be 50%?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I am on the lisa gf route but I can punish lisa or Alice I can't punish kate. Also I mean entering the bathroom when it's midnight and she's in the bathroom not the Friday event i did that already
Spanking Kate has a little tricky path to follow. First you need to private spank Alice on a Wensday after dinner. Thats the day she won't do the cam show. Enter her room and she will tell you that shes not in the mood. Other quest triggers needs to be upp to date as well. Then try to set her up again on a day Kate comes over. Wait to punish Alice till Kate is in the room and Alice will tell kate that she has to take the punish. I think i had to visit Alice on a wensday 2-3 times before she told me to get out but she added that it would lead to something nice later. It requires you to have already done the grouping part first and had sex with her from private spanking. Good Luck.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote