Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

djemol

Apr 17, 2018
Hello everyone and thank you for your work. I wanted to know if there is a guide for relationships with female characters. I explain, after the aunt's photo shoot, she says "we will be able to put this back when no one is hugging at home" but I do not manage to have a relationship with her or half at night in the living room. ditto for alice and massage in the living room. thank you for your future help and sorry if I'm not on the right post

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
"16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)"

Must be on Lisa GF route because the Olivia GF route ends in v.10
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

I've got the same problem. Following the I could start talking about the fourth movie while still doing the conversations about Kira sleeping on the couch.
I just ignored them and finished all stuff about the third until we got paid.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've got the same problem. Following the I could start talking about the fourth movie while still doing the conversations about Kira sleeping on the couch.
I just ignored them and finished all stuff about the third until we got paid.

As for sleeping or trying to sleep in her room before you do she starts the 5th movie you chose to talk about the movie instead of talking about sleeping in her room.
You will get the chance again after the 5th movie is done and mom starts her new job.

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
As for sleeping or trying to sleep in her room before you do she starts the 5th movie you chose to talk about the movie instead of talking about sleeping in her room.
You will get the chance again after the 5th movie is done and mom starts her new job.
Thanks for the info.

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
How do I trigger schoolmate for Lisa to introduce Olivia to me? I'm done with hot coffee, and further dates with Lisa only the same dialogues.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do I trigger schoolmate for Lisa to introduce Olivia to me? I'm done with hot coffee, and further dates with Lisa only the same dialogues.
You must progress in other quest to get the triggers like cunning plan and new job.
Keep showing up at her school to.

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
im stuck.. i got mom and kira + alisa for the movie.. after it ended i cant do anything.. i talked to mom.. kira.. alisa.. nothing..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
im stuck.. i got mom and kira + alisa for the movie.. after it ended i cant do anything.. i talked to mom.. kira.. alisa.. nothing..
What does the new job quest says on it?
Make sure all mood is as high as it will go.

Its Alice not alisa.

djemol

Apr 17, 2018
hello all and thank you for the work provided. My questions are: how to have rapes with lisa or Kira scene club ..... raports with Kira having Olivia GF ...... real raport with Lisa. thank you for your future help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hello all and thank you for the work provided. My questions are: how to have rapes with lisa or Kira scene club ..... raports with Kira having Olivia GF ...... real raport with Lisa. thank you for your future help
You need a better English translator.

Erandil

Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone and thank you for your work. I wanted to know if there is a guide for relationships with female characters. I explain, after the aunt's photo shoot, she says "we will be able to put this back when no one is hugging at home" but I do not manage to have a relationship with her or half at night in the living room. ditto for alice and massage in the living room. thank you for your future help and sorry if I'm not on the right post
The google docs walkthrough linked to on the first post covers pretty much every possible route and how to start the various relationships with and the necessary information for v10+ is posted in the two posts under the OP. If you follow the information there you should have little problem (and as far as I can tell while you can fuck up quests in the early game this becomes decidedly harder later on where a lot of the time it really is simply grinding it out and finding the right person to talk to at the right time).

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hello I wanted to know how is it possible to unlock the spank Kate and enter bathroom while Alice is inside options? I'm pretty much at the end here and I can't figure it out

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello I wanted to know how is it possible to unlock the spank Kate and enter bathroom while Alice is inside options? I'm pretty much at the end here and I can't figure it out
Use the candies on Alice right after supper on Friday night just before she goes to the club and then at 3 am you can take her to the bathroom.
Spanking Kate is you must be on Lisa GF route and its a combo of quest that need to be worked on, mentor, cunning plan, spider and blog plus maybe new job.
You need private spanking of your sisters.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Use the candies on Alice right after supper on Friday night just before she goes to the club and then at 3 am you can take her to the bathroom.
Spanking Kate is you must be on Lisa GF route and its a combo of quest that need to be worked on, mentor, cunning plan, spider and blog plus maybe new job.
You need private spanking of your sisters.
I am on the lisa gf route but I can punish lisa or Alice I can't punish kate. Also I mean entering the bathroom when it's midnight and she's in the bathroom not the Friday event i did that already

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am on the lisa gf route but I can punish lisa or Alice I can't punish kate. Also I mean entering the bathroom when it's midnight and she's in the bathroom not the Friday event i did that already
No you can not enter when she is in there alone or in the morning with Kira.

You must move all open quest forward from where they are to get the spank Kate.

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
Stuck on the party girl quest line. I completed all the classes and Kiara won't progress to the next stage when I try and talk to her. What do I do next?

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
What does the new job quest says on it?
Make sure all mood is as high as it will go.

Its Alice not alisa.
kira want to put mom info a situation whare she would get excited, but doesnt get to have a sexual release..
i gone to the doctor.. she pays me.. she gets naked.. after that i cant do anything more..
mom gets naked in living room at the movie.. and give me a blowjob.. olso in her room..

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote