Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
S

SteelRazer

I just love how everybody thinks that they are the only one that fucks with Max and do so nobody knows ,but you are fucking everybody .

How do I progress with this? I have progressed with Kate fucking recently.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
So i can fuck Ann everywhere... well almost everywhere:
(Yoga at the pool 07:00 AM, Lounge 08:00 AM, Bathroom 20:00 PM, Lounge 21:00 PM, Ann's Room 22:00 or 23:00 PM after work 00:00 AM midnight cannot be fucked its the same, massage same. Can be catched by Alice sometimes in Lounge 21:00 PM - Choice fuck them Both or Alice will watch, Catched by Alice in Bathroom 20:00 PM will intrerrupt, Catched in Lounge 08:00 AM by Alice will watch, by Lisa will interrupt, with Kira everything same not tried all options though i think, Clinic same, web streaming same - Choice Alice or Lisa, Spider at night same, Friday 03:00 AM from Alice Bathroom BJ or HJ same, Lounge 20:00 PM Lisa Anal same, BJ lesson Ann & Lisa same, Alice Lounge 22:00 PM same, Lisa 00:00 AM Midnight or after Midnight same, Ann when goes to sleep entering her room same, pretty much that's it so v0.13 finished or maybe i missed something? For someone who thinks or knows finished the game for sure pls read and give a thought pls Tnx!

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
So i can fuck Ann everywhere... well almost everywhere:
(Yoga at the pool 07:00 AM, Lounge 08:00 AM, Bathroom 20:00 PM, Lounge 21:00 PM, Ann's Room 22:00 or 23:00 PM after work 00:00 AM midnight cannot be fucked its the same, massage same. Can be catched by Alice sometimes in Lounge 21:00 PM - Choice fuck them Both or Alice will watch, Catched by Alice in Bathroom 20:00 PM will intrerrupt, Catched in Lounge 08:00 AM by Alice will watch, by Lisa will interrupt, with Kira everything same not tried all options though i think, Clinic same, web streaming same - Choice Alice or Lisa, Spider at night same, Friday 03:00 AM from Alice Bathroom BJ or HJ same, Lounge 20:00 PM Lisa Anal same, BJ lesson Ann & Lisa same, Alice Lounge 22:00 PM same, Lisa 00:00 AM Midnight or after Midnight same, Ann when goes to sleep entering her room same, pretty much that's it so v0.13 finished or maybe i missed something? For someone who thinks or knows finished the game for sure pls read and give a thought pls Tnx!
From what I can tell if you've unlocked punishments on Mom you've likely completed everything in the game. You might have a few more morning kitchen encounters to run through, but chances are you've seen everything. There are some pretty serious gates in this game so you're unlikely to have missed something you can actually do unless you're seriously bad at checking dialog trees.

The worst part about BB shutting down is that it means Lisa will forever be a virgin.

Reactions: Surajan
S

SteelRazer

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
But I dont know if its bugged or what because mom is at home all the time and I cant get the mood any higher than normal as it gets to normal almost instantly after not bad mood

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I've now been almost caught by Lisa in the lounge at 8AM four times, and the dialogue was slightly different each time, so I'm very curious how many of those scenes there are. Has anyone had more than four?

Also, I just had Alice interrupt us in the bathroom for the first time, but she left immediately. Does that scene go any further later on? It's interesting that there are all these scenes to find after the game is seemingly done.

S

SteelRazer

I've now been almost caught by Lisa in the lounge at 8AM four times, and the dialogue was slightly different each time, so I'm very curious how many of those scenes there are. Has anyone had more than four?

Also, I just had Alice interrupt us in the bathroom for the first time, but she left immediately. Does that scene go any further later on? It's interesting that there are all these scenes to find after the game is seemingly done.
Would you help me what I need to do to progress with this ? 2.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@dfsegfse

"For newcomers to get started with."

But I dont know if its bugged or what because mom is at home all the time and I cant get the mood any higher than normal as it gets to normal almost instantly after not bad mood
Nothing is going to happen until Eve ask Max to bring his GF to the clinic so go read what is posted and I really don't think mom's mood means anything for v.13

stuck on poss.car.step.19
What quest are you stuck on because I do not look at the CG's because some of them are not even in the game.

I have no idea what "poss.car.step.19" this is.

What ı need to do to be caught by mom while fucking Lisas ass in the kitchen
View attachment 69276
Well since that is not in the vanilla game it must be art or a mod, we only help with the vanilla game here.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote