• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a threesome on the couch at night at some point, or am I wasting my time with this game?

Been plowing all the chicks in the house for weeks and now all I'm getting are hints of possible further action. That's it.
Banging mom every 20 minutes. "Why so gloomy, Alice?". I see that one more time and I kill myself
I swear, it's DC's revenge for pirating his game - blue balls central.

Used to love this game, but need to move on. When is this fucking game actually over??
When I stop playing it?
Yes there is a 3some in the lounge with Alice and mom with Max plowing both of them.
You must be on Lisa GF path to see it though because Olivia GF route ended in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 are all for Lisa.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I know someone has asked this before and I can't seem to find it, But I am trying to trigger the friday night movie at 9pm. with Kira and Anne. 2018-02-16_212007.jpg

milouderr jon

Jan 21, 2018
hi :)
Why there is no back button in the game?
like a game SummertimeSaga and game ATownUncovered !!!
Just to correct action game :angel::angel::angel:

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I know someone has asked this before and I can't seem to find it, But I am trying to trigger the friday night movie at 9pm. with Kira and Anne.
The short answer is.. Just be there the week after you first get the quest. (In other words don't use a save from same week you picked it up to try it again)
At 21:00pm Friday, go to the lounge. Ask Ann about watshing a movie and the next thing the talktree should say is "Is Aunt Kira joining?"

How to choose GF Roote?
The ingame question looks like this.
Path Choice.jpg
Hello. I am playing 0.13 and I am stuck over opportunity 21/22. I cant unlock the last opportunity and I am already spanking mom with alice and taking punishment from her with lisa in the lobby. Please help me on this. Thank you.
Likely you miss control.. If so it can't be triggerd after you remove Eric. Have a look.
v12 22op Done.jpg

Reactions: a1fox3

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
You talk to Lisa with the convo "about Alex" or something like that and at the bottom of this page is the 3 GF path's.

Be advise that the Olivia GF path ends at v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 are all for the Lisa GF path's.
Thanks for Reply

The ingame question looks like this.
View attachment 68856

Likely you miss control.. If so it can't be triggerd after you remove Eric. Have a look.
View attachment 68858
Thanks for Reply. Now I think I have to start game from beginning

asus

Feb 11, 2018
how to continue in sex ed? (bj) do i have to help her assignment or ill just wait till her mood will go up ,or help her dishes?

how to continue in sex ed? (bj) do i have to help her assignment or ill just wait till her mood will go up ,or help her dishes?
anybody help?

Feb 14, 2018
You read the lines that are there and choose the one that has kissing in it.
Its the bottom choice after you start talking to her.

Also after you get kissing skill up some and your able to train Lisa then you stop talking to Kira and just keep watching for something special.
How many kissing skill is needed??? I HAVE 135 and nothing happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How many kissing skill is needed??? I HAVE 135 and nothing happens.
Lisa mood and Max authority must be very high if not maxed out for Lisa to accept kissing from Max.

Yes Lisa's mood and Max authority must be high to maybe maxed out for Lisa to do it.

Reactions: asus

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I'm pretty damn stuck, I can't seem to progress with any of the girls.
I'm at the part where the New Job opporunity says "Which will results in a bunch of sexual furstation which should help me out greatly", I presume this means she will come after home pretty frustrated? But she doesn't seem to be going to work at all so I can't progress? Is there something else I need to do? I've seen people mentioning "pleasuring alice at night in the longue" or "sex ed" with lisa, but I've haven't started that yet? At least I don't think so, any ideas?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm pretty damn stuck, I can't seem to progress with any of the girls.
I'm at the part where the New Job opporunity says "Which will results in a bunch of sexual furstation which should help me out greatly", I presume this means she will come after home pretty frustrated? But she doesn't seem to be going to work at all so I can't progress? Is there something else I need to do? I've seen people mentioning "pleasuring alice at night in the longue" or "sex ed" with lisa, but I've haven't started that yet? At least I don't think so, any ideas?
Mom works 2 nights a week, Monday and Thursday night and comes home at 00:00.
If she is not working then you have not triggered it yet and we need to know more about where you are at in the game.

asus

Feb 11, 2018
Yes Lisa's mood and Max authority must be high to maybe maxed out for Lisa to do it.
when iam trying to help her in the assignment theirs no option that ican help her only sure mistake and leave,also when i make mistake to her assignment may authority is not going up for her and make do i have keep make mistake to her assignment so it will trigger that i can make assignment correctly for her?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Mom works 2 nights a week, Monday and Thursday night and comes home at 00:00.
If she is not working then you have not triggered it yet and we need to know more about where you are at in the game.
Well I believe Kira has mentioned her plan to make mum frustrated and I can't seem to get any more dialogue out of her. Also when I try to visit at 00:00 she is completely naked but I can't progress from there and she just a bj and that's it. (Which sometimes end in Max cumming or he doesn't because of the medication)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when iam trying to help her in the assignment theirs no option that ican help her only sure mistake and leave,also when i make mistake to her assignment may authority is not going up for her and make do i have keep make mistake to her assignment so it will trigger that i can make assignment correctly for her?
You are very early in the game for Lisa if that is all the options you have and yes you need to make a mistake to go forward with Lisa, just remember Lisa as GF will have the most sex in the game but if you chose Olivia as GF her story ends in v.10.

Well I believe Kira has mentioned her plan to make mum frustrated and I can't seem to get any more dialogue out of her. Also when I try to visit at 00:00 she is completely naked but I can't progress from there and she just a bj and that's it. (Which sometimes end in Max cumming or he doesn't because of the medication)
It depends on where you are at in other quest before you can unlock mom's new job.

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

asus

Feb 11, 2018
how we will continue todo hj only she made 1 hj when kira is there then after that she said when she is on the mood he will allow to hj and help her assignment what i will do now? do i have to wait till her mood up icant make her mood up because icant help her assign only the option is there is make mistake and leave so what now??? pls help me

how we will continue todo hj only she made 1 hj when kira is there then after that she said when she is on the mood he will allow to hj and help her assignment what i will do now? do i have to wait till her mood up icant make her mood up because icant help her assign only the option is there is make mistake and leave so what now??? pls help me
also i am in the gf path i already make yoga and pay her 1000 did i break the game??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Make mistake and get her spanked and you should have new convo with her about it.
If not then you may have the homework bug.
Upload you save game for this and I will take a look at it but get her spanked first.

asus

Feb 11, 2018
Make mistake and get her spanked and you should have new convo with her about it.
If not then you may have the homework bug.
Upload you save game for this and I will take a look at it but get her spanked first.
ok thanks i will aupload my save for this then tell if bug or not

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I got the threesome on the couch, so is that the end of the update now? I also got the new yoga scenes, and three different scenes where Lisa walks in during the kitchen sex. Does that go any further? I got the third one a long time ago and it's never repeated, so I can't tell whether there is more to come.

asus

Feb 11, 2018
ok thanks i will aupload my save for this then tell if bug or not
bro i already make mistake for her and she already get spank but my authority is not going up and thiers still no other option to help her and btw i still did not get rid erik i hope u can help me pls check my save ty

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
It depends on where you are at in other quest before you can unlock mom's new job.

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
I think I know my issue, I don't seem to get the scene to fuck her in all her holes. I'm able to get the one where you can choose between "Alice" and "You" but the other scene doesn't seem to proc. Have I bugged it out?
I'm also unable to give her weed anymore..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think I know my issue, I don't seem to get the scene to fuck her in all her holes. I'm able to get the one where you can choose between "Alice" and "You" but the other scene doesn't seem to proc. Have I bugged it out?
I'm also unable to give her weed anymore..
No your game is still good you just have not started changing roles quest yet which requires Lisa GF path with mentor quest being done plus other quest being done or almost done.

I got the threesome on the couch, so is that the end of the update now? I also got the new yoga scenes, and three different scenes where Lisa walks in during the kitchen sex. Does that go any further? I got the third one a long time ago and it's never repeated, so I can't tell whether there is more to come.
Yep sounds like you are now done with this update.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote