Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
No your game is still good you just have not started changing roles quest yet which requires Lisa GF path with mentor quest being done plus other quest being done or almost done.
Oh shit man I'm progressing, you're a legend! :)

asus

Feb 11, 2018
Make mistake and get her spanked and you should have new convo with her about it.
If not then you may have the homework bug.
Upload you save game for this and I will take a look at it but get her spanked first.
So what d u think bro ?what best suggest u can give brother i hope u can help me with this

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So what d u think bro ?what best suggest u can give brother i hope u can help me with this
You have the homework bug and to if it follow this: "11. How to fix homework bug."
(This is also a cheating mod but do not cheat stats until you get them over 100 points or you can break your game.)

Plus you need to do all on line courses because they have triggers in them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks.Tell me when you find something.
This game is all screwed up.

1. You have new job quest at almost the end but you have one of the very beginning triggers in the 2nd photo shot for aunt Kira so that means you have not don mom's photo shots yet so you should not even have new job open yet.
Aunt Kira's 2nd photo shot BigBrother 2018-02-17 07-48-55-91.jpg
Mom's new job BigBrother 2018-02-17 07-48-49-67.jpg

2. Plus you have Lisa's homework bug but since this game is all screwed up you should start over.

When you first offer homework help to Lisa give it for free then get her spanked and you will not have the homework bug anymore.
Do not cheat stats until you get them to over 100 points in game otherwise you can screw up your game because a lot of triggers need to go off in the 1st 100 points.

Thanks.
I should have asked if there's a foursome on the couch.
Had the threesome already. Spanked mom in the LR.
Is there any anal with mom?
No anal and no foursome.

Reactions: DrGonzo

Surajan

Feb 5, 2018
Huh, how do you achieve relationship Lovers with Lisa? I'm on day 300, Lisa GF path, and I can do pretty much anything with her and yet still we're "Friends"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Huh, how do you achieve relationship Lovers with Lisa? I'm on day 300, Lisa GF path, and I can do pretty much anything with her and yet still we're "Friends"
He cheated it for you can only go as high as "friends" with Lisa and mom and flirting with Alice.

Feb 14, 2018
This game is all screwed up.

1. You have new job quest at almost the end but you have one of the very beginning triggers in the 2nd photo shot for aunt Kira so that means you have not don mom's photo shots yet so you should not even have new job open yet.
Aunt Kira's 2nd photo shot View attachment 68920
Mom's new job View attachment 68921

2. Plus you have Lisa's homework bug but since this game is all screwed up you should start over.

When you first offer homework help to Lisa give it for free then get her spanked and you will not have the homework bug anymore.
Do not cheat stats until you get them to over 100 points in game otherwise you can screw up your game because a lot of triggers need to go off in the 1st 100 points.
I have done the second photo shot I have it avaible because of cheat to do it when I want

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have done the second photo shot I have it avaible because of cheat to do it when I want
Then you need to use this to fix homework bug. "11. How to fix homework bug."

But if you are using mods then you must remove them or make a new set of game files to fix the bug in the save and move the save back to your game.

Feb 14, 2018
Then you need to use this to fix homework bug. "11. How to fix homework bug."

But if you are using mods then you must remove them or make a new set of game files to fix the bug in the save and move the save back to your game.
Can you fix it for me please??? I will do something wrong. And I don't use mods only cheat menu.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nothing happens can you give me save file??
You rushed down mom's quest and forgot all the other girls quest and you broke your game, you must do all girls quest at the same time.
You can save Lisa GF Mentor quest until after you get rid of Eric unless you want to go to war at the beginning of the game like I do.

If you want a save game then go to the save game thread and look for what you want.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote