• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sbbiug

Jun 20, 2017
Hello mates, so does anyone have an ideia of what this new hidden periodic event might be?
Thanks in advance.

cumtoo

Jun 24, 2017
He's talking about the shower scene with mom where you join her in the shower.

Need to be at the current end of the corruption path with mom where she's giving you hand-jobs after you massage her.

I don't remember if it's a specific day of the week, but I've done the scene before. make sure her mood is at highest every day and keep trying.
t
He's talking about the shower scene with mom where you join her in the shower.

Need to be at the current end of the corruption path with mom where she's giving you hand-jobs after you massage her.

I don't remember if it's a specific day of the week, but I've done the scene before. make sure her mood is at highest every day and keep trying.
in evening time

abericus

May 29, 2017
olivia save KateMomRoute

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

just sleep and scene will appear, if you want to replay scene buy sleeping pill, then talk to lisa

Last edited:
Reactions: CorruptPope

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added 20$ tips and tricks. Thanks to the kind anon who provided these :)

Reactions: Hlextor

ngoisaoptv

May 27, 2017
While I wasn't trying to hide anything on purpose, current version does have a couple obscure events. Some of you have already found them, but I'm going to write some guidelines anyway.
You can convince Lisa into going commando around the house in the Boyfriend route. The dialog option opens us after three periodic lessons with Kira. First you'll have to talk with Kira, then you can try to persuade Lisa. Talk to her when she's washing the dishes. She might agree if she'll be in a good mood (very important requirement).

I think 2 pic gone
Who can help me

wizard75

Jun 24, 2017
I was using the mod to play but all of the sudden every time I go into the online shop my money drops to $0. can anyone tell me how to fix this?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I was using the mod to play but all of the sudden every time I go into the online shop my money drops to $0. can anyone tell me how to fix this?
Man this has been said at least 50 times... it happens like that on 2 days after that it will never happen

Soter

Jul 5, 2017
If the player decides to keep Eric, he'll start proving his usefulness by opening an alternative route to open mom's, em, “heart”.
What should I do for this?

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
How do you activate the aunt and Lisa teaching scenes ?

from m-k-1.img to m-k-61.img

And how do i also get these ones with the other sister

m-ak-3.img to m-ak-9.img

Thanks

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote