Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I don't think it is massage route as she is wearing the outfit that she punishes you
that unlocks that scene, at the end of the massage with the help of your aunt, you convince your mother that you cant masturbate and need her help later the same thing will happen when she punish you

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
I've been trying to activate the Sacrifice Opportunity in 0.6 but I just can't. So I used my 0.4 save on the new version(0.6) and tested it, and I activated it on Thursdays. Guide says it's Wednesday. Must be bugged?

It confuses me a lot 'cause when Eric's home, Aunt Kira is usually on the pool or in the bathroom. When Eric's not visiting, Kira will be in the lounge(Thursday). I still activated it though. Note: I did not use any cheats except the money cheat.

I wonder if this is just a random trigger. And does anyone has the list of all opportunities? I have only seen 16 out of 17.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Ye
I'm asking cause "cunning plan" is still open...no "this is it for now"
Yeah, it does say it but I've been 4 weeks now since the Ann/Kira(naked) bedroom scene and I have not trigger more scenes yet. IDK, I'm just tired of playing the game since triggering events are so slow. Maybe if you persevere...

Sorry, if my answer does not help you....

edit:There's the photoshoot scene with Ann+Kira if you have not triggered it yet. That's all I know...

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone tell me how yo activate the lisa boyfriend opportunity ? Thanks
You can do this early in the game. Just keep talking to Lisa. I forgot the exact choices but just choose to tell her that she must stop pursuing Alex as her boyfriend. This will open up an opportunity in where you will convince your sister that you should be her boyfriend instead.

This will locked you out of the Olivia Path.

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
Ye

Yeah, it does say it but I've been 4 weeks now since the Ann/Kira(naked) bedroom scene and I have not trigger more scenes yet. IDK, I'm just tired of playing the game since triggering events are so slow. Maybe if you persevere...

Sorry, if my answer does not help you....

edit:There's the photoshoot scene with Ann+Kira if you have not triggered it yet. That's all I know...
i finished everything, even the photoshoot. maybe someone with more patience than us can fill us in :))
thanks anyway

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
i finished everything, even the photoshoot. maybe someone with more patience than us can fill us in :))
thanks anyway
The photoshoot option and the sleeping in the same bed takes a really long time. Mainly because you first have to wait for mom to get fired

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
You can do this early in the game. Just keep talking to Lisa. I forgot the exact choices but just choose to tell her that she must stop pursuing Alex as her boyfriend. This will open up an opportunity in where you will convince your sister that you should be her boyfriend instead.

This will locked you out of the Olivia Path.
Yea thanks. I always took the other path. I have to start the game all over again :). Thanks

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
The photoshoot option and the sleeping in the same bed takes a really long time. Mainly because you first have to wait for mom to get fired
finished everything...eric is gone, ann got fired, both photoshoots done, kira is naked in bed with ann...

King7

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys
i'm playing version 0.5.0.007 and i think i did everything in the game and i got ride of eric by the cheat table and im having anal $ex with lisa and kira every 2 days and more but in most sites i see pics of the game that the player sleep with lisa's friend and cuff his mother on bed ect..ect.
and i played long and long but i didn't reach to that
so how can i reach to that is there something i missed or did i made a mistake by getting ride of eric by cheat or the pics i saw isn't in my version of the game?
thanks.

Last edited:

Kebaboni

Jul 1, 2017
Hey I guys, I tried to read out and seems no one was ever able to advance training Lisa when Olivia's path is chosen. Actually I am stuck on the same thing. Strange thing is that the opportunity is not locked out... So it should be possible. Does anyone happen to know what actually triggers the dialogue with Kira to start the training if Lisa-Girlfriend path chose? Maybe there is a way to work it out?

Kebaboni

Jul 1, 2017
Ok guys, so seems I came up with an answer, unfortunately it is not a good one. Seems like it's a bug on Olivia path. In my opportunity I get description off: 'Well, I've offered to start Lisa's education. And somehow she immediately put me in a weird situation. I was supposed to teach her something, but I don't even know how to kiss! I have to find someone willing to help me out. Easy to say ...'
As per thread about opportunities - my progression text should be:
'Lisa was touching herself at night right in front of me again. And this time I was doing the same. We were doing it in front of each other!
Attention: Further progress will depend on your choice in the "Classmate" opportunity.'
So unfortunately seems there is no way around on this one. If you choose Olivia's path - it's blocked forever.
Such a pity. However I hope maybe one day the creator will make it overlay as per progression I have now with Olivia - I am having threesomes with Olivia and Lisa but Lisa just blows. However, if Mentoring would be connected to this there could be a further development of threesome scenes only after the mentoring is complete. Seems I will have to play this over again without Olivia.

conai123

May 18, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stucking at the Cunning Plan where it says "i wonder what kind of syndrome..etc", it didnt say that I've reached the end of oppo. Did I do sth wrong? Iam playing 0.6

And when Kira sleeping undressed with mom, she said she will do sth, I wait for like 4 weeks but still the same scene that Kira is nuded and mom still in underwear

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
Erick is Max Pet, pick 2 Keep him around and help you out

Page18 Post by TCMS
so I told him I have your money then he said give it at dinner. (they already ate dinner so I guess its next time he comes home.) there is no option to give money on next dinner and he doesn't receive a call at all.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
I'm doing a new playthrough on v0.6, without cheats (dont' judge me :v). What's the best place for a second cam?
No Lisa paths, Mentor, Blog, Cunning Plain or Wallet yet.

Reactions: Born2game
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote