• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Is there an appointed time, when Kira and Mom are together in the bed? I can only see Kira naked. But i´ve heard about it. ... and yes, on page 69 the scene has been allready shown.

Last edited:

GUrebirth

Jun 1, 2017
I have a question, I made a little bit to much save file, how can I delete just the one I want and leave the rest as it is. I try to delete some file in the save folder but it didint turn out the way I want. Tks.

ThePainter

Jun 9, 2017
How do I get this scene?
I only get the scene where I lick lisa and get a blowjob by olivia and after that lisa stops meeting olivia.
I think I missed something or it`s a combination of choices I didn`t choose.
Can anyone help me?

dan9000

May 21, 2017
OK, I'm lost. I am 15/17(missing control, sacrifice) and went Lisa GF route - rejected Eric, then got his ID, hacker info, enemies - Kira is currently giving Lisa and I anal sessions(at least 20 by now). I have also gotten Kate to take a bag of weed for then allowing me to get head from Alice while Kate uses a strap-on. I have peeped on Lisa a lot, I have seen her tits a lot, I have gotten a lot of handys and made a lot of mistakes on her homework leaving me with a lot of mom HJ's, Lisa BJ's. How do I get into the fucking bathroom with Lisa? I also was keeping Eric around trying to figure out how to get him to do something I told him to do, but nothing happened and I called his adversaries so now I'm just waiting for mom to lose her job I guess.
I just know that by going at 3m to your aunt eric will notice you were fucking her and will blackmail her, lisa just gives you bj at the morning shower and at night on the bathtub

lcp

May 1, 2017
switchsl said:
How do I get into the fucking bathroom with Lisa?
At the morning when Lisa is in bathroom, dont touch the door but spy on here from outside, then you should get the option "join her in bathroom" or sth like that

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
Hola new here, I have a question. Is there a way to prevent Eric from fucking everyone?
What I mean is from the beginning. :p

Last edited:

Viper0us

Jun 2, 2017
Hello All,
I just wanted to confirm that if you go the Olivia GF route, you are unable to progress with Lisa past the nighttime masturbation scene (no access to Kira training anal scenes).

Thanks,

Viper0us

Leslie90

Jul 4, 2017
Hi how I'm at Lisa gf route I had complete Lisa sex Ed from Kira can f both their assess repeating and get her panties off but I still can't get the 'dish washing' sense

GUrebirth

Jun 1, 2017
Hi how I'm at Lisa gf route I had complete Lisa sex Ed from Kira can f both their assess repeating and get her panties off but I still can't get the 'dish washing' sense

Same as my previous problem, you have to get rid of Eric and wait until mom ask you for money to support the house, after that Kira will have that option for you.

Reactions: Leslie90

dunhill

May 3, 2017
BTW do anyone know how to unlock this scence?
yes that is when you go to war with Eric and when you kick his slime ass out of your house, you talk to the aunt and do all the quest eventually the aunt will suggest the idea of sleeping with mom... i think you also have to be helping out with the bills and demand to sleep with mom as part of being man of the house..

Reactions: GUrebirth

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
get lisa mood up and finish the metor quest then u can get the dish ass fuck scene
I doubt that it qualifies as "hidden scene". I was hoping for something really hidden.

I cannot find it in this chat though I'm sure it has been asked before, but
1) what is needed to have Eric help me? I'm friends and I see Mom in the gag scene outside her room. Yet no progress further. And unfortunately the Alpha opprtunity says it's the end in this version.
2) what is the difference between getting rid of Eric via the hacker or Kate's mom?
1 - You just speak with him while mom in shower and demand more.
2 - in hacker route you are probably cause Eric die, while in Kate's mom route you make him drug-raped and give Kate's mom a perfect blackmail on you.

may i know how to get tis scene
It's in Olivia route. After first Lisa licking she will be mad during your next talk. You should carefully pick answers to not cause opportunity to be finished (don't make her more mad)

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
How do I get this scene?
I only get the scene where I lick lisa and get a blowjob by olivia and after that lisa stops meeting olivia.
I think I missed something or it`s a combination of choices I didn`t choose.
Can anyone help me?
It's in Olivia route. After first Lisa licking she will be mad during your next talk. You should carefully pick answers to not cause opportunity to be finished (don't make her more mad)

Hola new here, I have a question. Is there a way to prevent Eric from fucking everyone?
What I mean is from the beginning. :p
No. He will fuck mom and very probably will fuck Kira (unless you go to sleep and don't know it :) ).
He won't fuck your sisters (there was probably scene where he walk somewhere with Alice but I'm not sure)

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Guys How to?
It was said in few last pages. You peek on Lisa in bathroom at morning (not entering at the first time), then enter bathroom. You probably need to do all other scenes few time and have a good mood/relations/authiroty

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote