Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Distefolc

Feb 6, 2018
No to many triggers have gone off and not gone off to switch over, you must start with either a save just before you choose GF or start again.
Well could you give me a link to the newest version of the game and also a guide how i can start the lisa gf route ? ty :)

Feb 4, 2018
So aunt kira mentions she'll teach about kissing when she's watching tv at night, but she never does. Also, Lisa should be going to the club but she doesn't do that either. beginning to think I have a dud game. What we (I) need is a clear description of what actions and dialog choices are needed to trigger events. Like How do you get Alice to do what you want ? From A-B what was done and set and when?

Distefolc

Feb 6, 2018
No to many triggers have gone off and not gone off to switch over, you must start with either a save just before you choose GF or start again.
Also can someone give me a link to the newest version and also maybe some hack to get some $$ because i don't want to save money for kate's mom again...

oceanlee

Jun 2, 2017
Hi all. Been reading forum a long time now but posting first time. I am kinda stuck in the loop. I am donating sperm every three days, mom is only giving bj from time to time, with Alice i can have sex in her room only, bj in front of tv, Lisa nothing specially. Can someone please show me the way to go further? How to get caught, how to get sex with mom etc...?

Reactions: just boom

oceanlee

Jun 2, 2017
how to go next?
I can't find

I went Eve 3times
how to fuck mom?
how to punish alice private?
this is YOGA & Lisa route

Rocky2345

Nov 28, 2017
I am on the Lisa GF route and after talking to her in morning about HJ, i am not getting the option for HJ when i do her homework. Do i need to complete some other routes first for it to trigger?
Authority is max and so is the mood. I am using ikarumod by the way.
Thank you anyone for the help.

New Job- Mom has not started a new job.
Blog- 3 scenes repetition unlocked.
Arachnophobia - Can sleep in same room.

Also, not able to sleep with mom in the bed even though i unlocked it.
Am i missing something?

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
I added potency thing on Eric's meal. After that, Eric should talking on the phone in the mom's room. But he won't. What should i do?

(No spoilers gentleman. Please.)

Xander6925

Jan 24, 2018
im stuck on the caught scene i cant get mom to catch me and alcie and if shes she just says to be quiet but wont sit down

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
The walkthrough says "Go to your computer and do some research about Victor". I got his wallet but there is nothing about researching Victor in the computer. What should i do? (Why is this game so difficult anyway?)

Rocky2345

Nov 28, 2017
The walkthrough says "Go to your computer and do some research about Victor". I got his wallet but there is nothing about researching Victor in the computer. What should i do? (Why is this game so difficult anyway?)
Talk to Kira. Read walkthrough v0.9 under the wallet quest.

Reactions: Max-Payne

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, I need some help because I believe I'm stuck. Managed to get Alice to put pills in Eric's food and I talked with Kira (waiting for the hacker thing). Not sure what triggers I'm missing, If someone could take a look at my save?
First you must go to mom's room when he is alone and overhear the convo he has.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So aunt kira mentions she'll teach about kissing when she's watching tv at night, but she never does. Also, Lisa should be going to the club but she doesn't do that either. beginning to think I have a dud game. What we (I) need is a clear description of what actions and dialog choices are needed to trigger events. Like How do you get Alice to do what you want ? From A-B what was done and set and when?
Kira will teach kissing at 3 am when she is in the lounge, this will be 2 times a week Tuesday night Wednesday morning and Saturday night Sunday morning at 3 am.
Lisa never goes to the club only Alice goes on Friday night and comes home Saturday morning at 3 am.

Rocky2345

Nov 28, 2017
Why i am not able to sleep with mom, even though i had a conversation for it? Does it unlock after mom gets a job?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to go next?
I can't find

I went Eve 3times
how to fuck mom?
how to punish alice private?
this is YOGA & Lisa route
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Keep putting the spiders and helping her with her blog.
All mood is to low you must get it as high as it will go for Lisa and Alice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well could you give me a link to the newest version of the game and also a guide how i can start the lisa gf route ? ty :)
Same place its been for well over a year now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote