Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know this is asking a lot but can anyone get me a save when mom catches me pleasuring alice in the living room? it is supposed to trigger ann's new job after that right? but i've been with alice like 15 times in the lounge and mom never showed up. ty in advance
Not in this thread we can't you need the save game thread for that.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."
This isn't working correctly for me. Private spanking only seems to work if Max needs punishment. The girls always get theirs in public. Second, paying 350 should grant a week of private. It only lasts 1 day.

Below is my latest save, with both Lisa and Alice soon to be punished...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, so I keep pleasuring mom after work and stop every time before she orgasms but she's not locking me out of the room, she just tells me next time. I had a convo after the first two times but that's it. Am I doing something wrong? All other opportunities are finished...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, so I keep pleasuring mom after work and stop every time before she orgasms but she's not locking me out of the room, she just tells me next time. I had a convo after the first two times but that's it. Am I doing something wrong? All other opportunities are finished...
Nevermind, the story progressed without any locking out, so all good...

JP18

Jan 19, 2018
Ok I don’t know if it’s just me being stupid or what but I can’t advance the new job.
Stuck at aunt Kira telling me to wait for Friday 9PM but she always goes to club with Alice. I did the anal with Lisa at 20:00 and at 21:00 it was just mom sitting on the couch nothing new. Did this for 2 weeks and nothing happened
Can someone please clearly tell me what to do cos I’ve been looking for a while now and no one clearly explains what to do.
Everything is maxed as well

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Go talk to her at 22:00 or 23:00 and your good to go.

Reactions: Stakos

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This isn't working correctly for me. Private spanking only seems to work if Max needs punishment. The girls always get theirs in public. Second, paying 350 should grant a week of private. It only lasts 1 day.

Below is my latest save, with both Lisa and Alice soon to be punished...
You need to spank Alice 5 times then Lisa 3 times then go talk to mom in the I know what I want convo.

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You need to spank Alice 5 times then Lisa 3 times then go talk to mom in the I know what I want convo.
THANK YOU!!! I didn't think to look in the "I know what I want" convo again. I'd already spanked them enough times, but just wasn't looking in the right place to enable the option.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Need help..... Spanking alice at the pool screen goes white where do I get the images from
You should spank her in the lounge to get more money for the camera, as for the image I never ran into that problem.

madruga2000

Jan 20, 2018
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and see Kate and Alice as often as you can.
Do Alice's blog every day you can.
Wait till aunt Kira comes up with the new movie.
Hi, thanks for the help, but I've done all these events more than 30 times and nothing. Still trying? How many times are they?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, thanks for the help, but I've done all these events more than 30 times and nothing. Still trying? How many times are they?
You should have already have the next movie ready or done, you have to work on all open quest not just Alice's.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Keep doing the open quest and put spiders in Alice bed as often as you can and do her blog and check with aunt Kira every day at the pool and get all girls mood up as high as it will go and you will soon have a new convo wit Kira.
Ok. Thank you

Feb 4, 2018
On This walk through: it misses out how to complete the mento oportunity and the stuff with Kira like the first pool convo (I want to know what to say to boost her mood and likelyhood of sex) and also what should be said/done in first photoshoot. Otherwise it's great!

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i think i got game over. Max went to the camp. what should i do. should i carry on or start from the beginning?

pheonix516

Aug 25, 2017
Hey I'm still early on and I'm trying to get almost every scene. I'm following the guide and the one scene in trying to get is this:

[Eric's influence goes up] after Alice and Eric having sex (presumably) at 03:00 am Friday (↑20%)

For the life of me, I can't find this scene at all. Can someone just drop the cg scenes? I give up

roboto2.0

Aug 20, 2017
I am stuck to complete Alice Blog, Alice spiders, and what is Lisa including cam show.
I can't start mom caught Alice Spank Lisa and max, and even start eve GF Alice quest.
Please tell me how to start all this.
I am totally mad now because I was play over 5 time now but still I can't solve the problem now.
so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote