• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm having a problem with the Mentor path. From step 27: What to do - when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand". The "...if you do something for me..." option does not come up. I've spent over a week doing her homework since Lisa agreed to Kira's idea to practice and no HJ option. Help, please?
Either her mood is to low or Max authority is to low or both.

If both are maxed then come back and I will give you the info on how to fix the homework bug.

Reactions: AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Either her mood is to low or Max authority is to low or both.

If both are maxed then come back and I will give you the info on how to fix the homework bug.
They're maxxed. Is the homework bug the same as the GF bug? Regardless, yes, please tell me how to get past this! And thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
They're maxxed. Is the homework bug the same as the GF bug? Regardless, yes, please tell me how to get past this! And thanks!
"11. How to fix homework bug."

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I applied that mod before I ever started playing this game. I once saw the "fix homework bug" in the cheat Lisa list, but it's not there any more. I didn't click on it when I saw it (a mistake in hindsight). And now it's gone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I applied that mod before I ever started playing this game. I once saw the "fix homework bug" in the cheat Lisa list, but it's not there any more. I didn't click on it when I saw it (a mistake in hindsight). And now it's gone.
Upload you save game for this and I will take a look at it.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In a post from January ( ) you told someone that Lisa needs to be spanked after talking to her about helping her with her homework. Do you do this before or after applying the homework fix from the cheat menu? I'm also guessing that I may need to roll my game back a week or two to get back to that convo?

Distefolc

Feb 6, 2018
Are you on Olivia GF route and if so you don't get to do yoga or anything else with Lisa.

There are 3 GF path's you can follow and must choose 1 very early in the game.
1. Lisa with yoga, less eye candy but same about of sex as the other Lisa GF path.
2. Lisa no yoga with most sex and eye candy in the game.
3. Olivia no yoga lowest amount of sex in the game.

Bottom of this page has all 3:
Yeah looks like i have started the olivia gf route i get pills to f*ck her ;/ is there anyway that i could possibly change something from the save files or? i want to do the lisa gf route and also is v1.3 out yet?? i am still playing on 1.2? if yes can anyone tell me is there a way that i change the version of my game without losing my progress?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
In a post from January ( ) you told someone that Lisa needs to be spanked after talking to her about helping her with her homework. Do you do this before or after applying the homework fix from the cheat menu? I'm also guessing that I may need to roll my game back a week or two to get back to that convo?
You have the homework convo with Lisa and give it for free then get her spanked, this does 2 things in the game.
1. You wont get the homework bug.
2. You raise Max authority over her if it is naked spanking and you get the wired convo with her to get the candies to use on Alice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah looks like i have started the olivia gf route i get pills to f*ck her ;/ is there anyway that i could possibly change something from the save files or? i want to do the lisa gf route and also is v1.3 out yet?? i am still playing on 1.2? if yes can anyone tell me is there a way that i change the version of my game without losing my progress?
No to many triggers have gone off and not gone off to switch over, you must start with either a save just before you choose GF or start again.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
followng the 0.3 walkthough, lisa always fails persuation when I make mistakes. Is that Ok or shoul i retry till I succesfl persuade her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Day 101 is my current, but I'd prefer to roll back a week to Day 95.
Ok you are missing 1 trigger, Max needs to get spanked for a new convo with mom then get both Lisa and Alice spanked and you will now get a new convo with mom about Max getting spanked in private if you pay mom for it and it will also unlock Lisa given Max a HJ while helping her with homework.

Normally if don't the right way and done all the chores for mom and when Max first attempt to steal the wallet gets Max spanked and the convo for private spanking would been there but you did not do enough chores but now you got them.

Reactions: AWolfe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, punished her in lounge

Yep can punish her in lounge, just can't set up Alice for morning punishment.
Any advice would be gratefully accepted :)
save file attached
I set her up after she leaves at noon and have no problem with it.
Will try but I don't hold out hope that I can do it if you can't.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I set her up after she leaves at noon and have no problem with it.
Will try but I don't hold out hope that I can do it if you can't.
If you set her up at noon the punishment happens at the evening meal doesn't it?

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
It does not matter when you get the choice to spank mom instead.
Off to test it.
If that is the case then it is fine.
I was just under the impression that there was something tied specifically to punishing Alice at breakfast, but if the time doesn't matter then it is all okay and I have completed v.13, thanks :)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
The only quest you are missing if control that is part of Eric junk and you don't need it.

Even though new job says complete you need to have sex with mom in all places.
Kitchen.
Bathroom.
Lounge.
Bedroom.
Do all at least 3 times each and make sure to do the bathroom until Alice comes in 3 times
Do the lounge until Alice blackmails Max and mom and keep going for once a week you get to spank mom in the lounge while Alice watches. Then you can set up Alice with cigs and spank mom instead of Alice at breakfast time.
Do her in the kitchen until Alice comes and does her junk 3 times.
Do her in the kitchen until Lisa comes in at least 3 time but I think it may be 4-5 times to start getting the repeating scene.

If you was doing the yoga path you would also have be able to do sex while doing yoga, you can only do 1 per day of yoga sex or kitchen sex not both.
Thank you

Reactions: Draakaap23

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Ok you are missing 1 trigger, Max needs to get spanked for a new convo with mom then get both Lisa and Alice spanked and you will now get a new convo with mom about Max getting spanked in private if you pay mom for it and it will also unlock Lisa given Max a HJ while helping her with homework.
Yep, that fixed things. Thanks for the help! I had to deliberately not try to persuade Mom to overlook a failed stealth to get the spanking. My Persuasion is so high that it almost never fails.

It's so easy to miss some of these triggers.

Speaking of triggers, I may be stuck in some other Opportunities. Blog isn't progressing past the daily couples webcast with the occasional fucking of Alice by client request. Isn't there content after this? Also, how do I get to do more with Alice in the lounge than just a semi-chaste massage with her foot on Max's dick?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote