• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SuperPingon

Nov 22, 2017
Every quest will have this when the quest is done. View attachment 65534

Be advise that New Job may say its ended but there is still more content to unlock for mom's sex scenes.

Also be advise that weed quest may not be finish in some game because of not completing it before cunning plan goes by it so it could remain open and not able to finish it, does not hurt the game.
What Mod are you using

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What Mod are you using
I don't use mods other than one to help test other players game with that has the homework bug fix in it.

The download for the mod is here "11. How to fix homework bug."

Be advise do not cheat skills until you get them over 100 in game for there are triggers that need to go off and can break your game.
Do not use the mod to get rid of Eric because not all triggers get set if you do and will break your game.
The more money you cheat the more money you can to pay to Eric.
Some one cheated 100,000 and had to pay Eric over 4,000,000,000

Jan 4, 2018
Hello Guys! I will ask you something. Lisa caught us in the kitchen now it repeats the same thing. Also Alice started to punish
Is there any progress beyond that? I did not serve in the café

Psaro

Aug 7, 2017
Hello guys,

same question as the previous post, is there some content beyond the spanking with Mom + Sex with mom during Yoga

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys,

same question as the previous post, is there some content beyond the spanking with Mom + Sex with mom during Yoga
Sex in her room at 22:00 or 23:00, sex in the kitchen if you did not do the yoga sex, sex in the bathroom with Alice sometimes walking in on it and sex in the lounge with or without Alice.

Jan 4, 2018
Sex in her room at 22:00 or 23:00, sex in the kitchen if you did not do the yoga sex, sex in the bathroom with Alice sometimes walking in on it and sex in the lounge with or without Alice.
I did all of this. I wanted to know if there was any more activity

Psaro

Aug 7, 2017
Yup, I've already discovered all this new content. I thought there was more.

Still after all that teasing, the first sex scene with mom is not even awesome. Mom goes from dont ever put your dick inside me to fuck me at any hour, anywhere you want, lmao
What a transition

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did all of this. I wanted to know if there was any more activity
Once a week you get to spank mom in the lounge after talking to Alice, and you can set up Alice with cig's and spank mom instead other that this no there is no more content to be had.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can not record progress
You are done with mom content but you have never gotten private punishment for your sisters.

"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
@a1fox3 we were recently talking about punishing Alice at breakfast by setting her up with cigs, but nothing I do will trigger this?
I have tried setting up the cigs whenever Alice is out of the room after dinner, even at 8am when she is in the bathroom but nothing seems to trigger morning punishment?
Any suggestions please? :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm having a problem with the Mentor path. From step 27: What to do - when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." and then "You have to give me a hand". The "...if you do something for me..." option does not come up. I've spent over a week doing her homework since Lisa agreed to Kira's idea to practice and no HJ option. Help, please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 we were recently talking about punishing Alice at breakfast by setting her up with cigs, but nothing I do will trigger this?
I have tried setting up the cigs whenever Alice is out of the room after dinner, even at 8am when she is in the bathroom but nothing seems to trigger morning punishment?
Any suggestions please? :)
Have you punish mom in the lounge yet?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote