Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
Do i have to play all the day and than the next ... to trigger the event or i can save at 21h and load my save until it trigger ?

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
I wonder, is it really necessary to have mom catch and sit first, then alice, then mom catching the spanking..
Because, alice sat and talked with mom after catching them. This happened first for me.
Does that mean I somehow failed?
Will Ann never come and sit after catching Alice and Max?
Or what matters is that these happen before the spanking part?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder, is it really necessary to have mom catch and sit first, then alice, then mom catching the spanking..
Because, alice sat and talked with mom after catching them. This happened first for me.
Does that mean I somehow failed?
Will Ann never come and sit after catching Alice and Max?
Or what matters is that these happen before the spanking part?
Its just how DarkSilver posted about how to unlock it is all and I followed that.
You can work on both mom and Alice each day but it takes at least one spanking event to unlock it after both have sat down.

piro

Jan 24, 2018
I'm stucked with mum in the new job quest, she didn't go to BDSM job. How can i unlock this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stucked with mum in the new job quest, she didn't go to BDSM job. How can i unlock this?
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can I get a complete walk through for the latest version?
Start with this one.
Then this one:
BB walthrough
And this one
And all of my mini walkthroughs are here in post 2 and 3.
Post 2
Post 3

Reactions: verzauberung

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
I tried the event when Alice catch Max and mom and she always sit in all my save but the mom never sit. Is it a problem if i get Alice sit before mom sit or i can continue my game like that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I tried the event when Alice catch Max and mom and she always sit in all my save but the mom never sit. Is it a problem if i get Alice sit before mom sit or i can continue my game like that?
You can continue your game and just keep trying to get mom to sit.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote