Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do I manage to get Lisa to join or watch Alice's cam shows? She (Lisa) asked about it but nothing has happened since.

UPDATE: Never mind, this option just appeared in convo in the morning
You have to wait till Alice tells you to so keep doing the cam with Alice and talk to all girls every day.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Theres no path where you can have sex with Olivia and Lisa. Also if you ask for a save go to the save game thread ▼
There was scene from a Save File i downloaded you give pills to the rest of family or something and you can swim with Olivia and Lisa then you go in your room Fuck Olivia Doggy while Lisa watching! Anyone have that?

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
Isn't there a way to force the mom to sit when she catch Alice and Max even with a mod. more than 50 days and she just come and say i go check Lisa. I can't play the 0.12 content because of this i don't understand why this event is not like the other one where we should wait 3 or 4 days to trigger them. The mood always max for Alice, Lisa and mom never fuck Lisa (except in the night when Alice come to the room), i go to the clinic all 3 days with Alice, i don't fuck Alice and Mom juste skip skip skip skip and sometime i do something to increase their mood with money or groceries. All opportunies are ended 22/22 except Cunning plan and New Job. Seriously is it a bug or Dark silver did it intentionaly ?

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
I am at the "knock Eric out with pills" part. Why is this piece of shit never take the bait? I'm trying over and over again (using load game) but it doesn't work. What should i do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There was scene from a Save File i downloaded you give pills to the rest of family or something and you can swim with Olivia and Lisa then you go in your room Fuck Olivia Doggy while Lisa watching! Anyone have that?
That is the Olivia GF route and we do not do save games in this thread.
Go here for save games.

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
I am at the "knock Eric out with pills" part. Why is this piece of shit never take the bait? I'm trying over and over again (using load game) but it doesn't work. What should i do?
If it is the pill for is potency you should give them to Alice when she is cooking 1h before the dinner so at 18h.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
o.ç.png koptum yanlız haha. Bu arada sorunun cevabı için % 'nin düşük olması ikinizin arasındaki güven puanının düşüklüğünden kaynaklanıyor

Reactions: Max-Payne

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can not reload the game for all dice rolls are done at midnight for all chance options, you must wait for another day.

Reactions: Max-Payne

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So i'm starting a new game and i'm stuck on the cusp of beginning the phase where Lisa peaks on Alice and max porkin each other, leading to Alice turning into a Dom. What's the trigger to get Lisa to peak again? I can't remember unfortunately.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Isn't there a way to force the mom to sit when she catch Alice and Max even with a mod. more than 50 days and she just come and say i go check Lisa. I can't play the 0.12 content because of this i don't understand why this event is not like the other one where we should wait 3 or 4 days to trigger them. The mood always max for Alice, Lisa and mom never fuck Lisa (except in the night when Alice come to the room), i go to the clinic all 3 days with Alice, i don't fuck Alice and Mom juste skip skip skip skip and sometime i do something to increase their mood with money or groceries. All opportunies are ended 22/22 except Cunning plan and New Job. Seriously is it a bug or Dark silver did it intentionaly ?
It took me over 400 days for the game to complete in v.12, try this stop all sex with everyone for 1 week then only do Alice in the lounge and see what happens, yes I know it will be boring but I did that once and it worked for me.

Do the dishes for both sisters and help Lisa with homework without error.

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
It took me over 400 days for the game to complete in v.12, try this stop all sex with everyone for 1 week then only do Alice in the lounge and see what happens, yes I know it will be boring but I did that once and it worked for me.

Do the dishes for both sisters and help Lisa with homework without error.
That's what i did for more than 50 days, no sex no blowjob nothing just dishes et chores and skip. Not a good idea to put an important event that unlock quest as a random thing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That's what i did for more than 50 days, no sex no blowjob nothing just dishes et chores and skip. Not a good idea to put an important event that unlock quest as a random thing.
Stop doing chores that shows mom you are a child and not an adult.

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
How does stopping all sex work? I thought it would be a part of the Side Effect quest but apparently it's not, since I finished it..
How do I get that option?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How does stopping all sex work? I thought it would be a part of the Side Effect quest but apparently it's not, since I finished it..
How do I get that option?
Get what option?
If talking about not doing any kind of sex = no HJ, no BJ, no anal or no vaginal sex.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote