Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just got it download and will see if I can find the triggers for v.13.
Will post if it has special triggers.

lilBrother

Jan 30, 2018
How can I get to the bathroom with Alice? I've started a new game and noticed an option to open the door while she is inside but she keeps kicking me out

Mixatak

Jan 12, 2018
guys, please i need a save from v0.12 that works on 0.13s
i tried more than one and it won't show in the load menu!!!

what should i do for that to happen?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How can I get to the bathroom with Alice? I've started a new game and noticed an option to open the door while she is inside but she keeps kicking me out
You can't do anything with Alice in the bathroom unless you use candies on her Friday night right after dinner and wait at the pool till 3 am.

guys, please i need a save from v0.12 that works on 0.13s
i tried more than one and it won't show in the load menu!!!

what should i do for that to happen?
You must renamed them to the next number in your save game folder and you can not skip a number.

Saves look like this save0.save, save1.save and save2.save and so on, when downloading one it will have extra number added to it from the site and will look something like this 16234_saveX.save with X being the number of the save and you need to remove the front part and renumber the X to you next number in line making it look like this saveX.save with X being the next number in line.

lilBrother

Jan 30, 2018
You can't do anything with Alice in the bathroom unless you use candies on her Friday night right after dinner and wait at the pool till 3 am.
Yes, I did that in my previous run. BTW, all I got from drunk Alice was a BJ, is there some more action?

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
If you're wondering how to get caught by Lisa (not sure about Alice) in the kitchen with mom in the morning, it only works on Wednesday and Thursday.

EDIT: Okay this is not true, no clue what the actual trigger is.

Jan 19, 2018
who is playing v13 now to help me with something I do not know how to do it

message from kira in in talk to ya

yes what about your previous plan i thought you were already almost ther with all the other stuff you've been doing lately

so did i but don't think she's willing to cross the line yet

wht don't you give her a proper motivation then if i understand the situation correctly you're getting each other off after massages right yes

so she's fine with the status quo and you want more right

how about instead of trying to go futher you do the opposite instead of giving her much needed relief you stop right before she cums and leave her unsatisfied

that won't give her an orgasm unlike other things she might do to you hm

think about it, she doesn't get to cum on her work and the only thing standing between you twe having sex is you pleasing her in other ways take that away abd her entire defense will crubble

that's a brilliant idea why didn't i think of that?

Reactions: Born2game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok first trigger for mom's new content is talking to her at 23:00.

Normally you enter her room on the jump so you need to keep checking back until the door is closed and you enter and get a new convo with her.

It took me 3 weeks before it unlocked and being caught by mom pleasing Alice in the lounge a few times.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Ok first trigger for mom's new content is talking to her at 23:00.

Normally you enter her room on the jump so you need to keep checking back until the door is closed and you enter and get a new convo with her.

It took me 3 weeks before it unlocked and being caught by mom pleasing Alice in the lounge a few times.
I'm waiting to get caught in the kitchen. any ideas?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm waiting to get caught in the kitchen. any ideas?
Not there yet.

First trigger is convo with mom at 23:00 in her room.
2nd talk to Kira at the pool.
3rd talk to kira at the pool several days later.
4th don't let mom cum.

I am at the 4th stage now and only done it 1 time so far.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Quick question, I picked Olivia as girlfriend, will I lose too much content? I looked at the image files and only saw one scene I think is for this route and wanted to know if Lisa has more and how much.
(sorry if it's already been answered before, this thread is too big to search)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Quick question, I picked Olivia as girlfriend, will I lose too much content? I looked at the image files and only saw one scene I think is for this route and wanted to know if Lisa has more and how much.
(sorry if it's already been answered before, this thread is too big to search)
Yes you lose a lot of content and Olivia path ended in v.10.

All new content for v.11 and v.12 is Lisa and Alice and v.13 is mom.

Olivia GF path you get sex with her 2 times a week where as Lisa GF path you get anal after it is unlocked every day and then some.

MrSharkie

I am a dentist.
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
how to trigger the scene with mom in the evening? I need to wait for the sexual frustration but it's 4 weeks now anybody know?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to trigger the scene with mom in the evening? I need to wait for the sexual frustration but it's 4 weeks now anybody know?
Anyone know how to get mom to do yoga naked?
I am not that far yet and only had the 1 time that stop her from cumming, I will report on the triggers as I get them.

So far this is what I got.

First trigger is convo with mom at 23:00 in her room.
2nd talk to Kira at the pool.
3rd talk to kira at the pool several days later.
4th don't let mom cum.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yes you lose a lot of content and Olivia path ended in v.10.

All new content for v.11 and v.12 is Lisa and Alice and v.13 is mom.

Olivia GF path you get sex with her 2 times a week where as Lisa GF path you get anal after it is unlocked every day and then some.
Woah, guess I'll have to start a new gave :( Thanks for the answer anyway.
I hate when a subjective choice can be wrong.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
Is it my save file is bugged or is this version bugged? I get where I click on a choice and it keeps appearing over and over and it passes till the next day with background changing but the choice still there. Like I'll go through the whole day talking about breakfast then sleep and do it again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it my save file is bugged or is this version bugged? I get where I click on a choice and it keeps appearing over and over and it passes till the next day with background changing but the choice still there. Like I'll go through the whole day talking about breakfast then sleep and do it again.
Sounds like you got a bad download and may need to redownload it again.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote