Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
so i have read through the last 7 sites here. And maybe my game is broken or i am to dull (no comments on that part pls). I have visited the clinic 2 times with alice now. i have completet the oliva part in the lisa GF-Path. I have 22 of 22 "QUESTS" Mom and Aunt have talked over the new movie but not at breakfeast. Lisa and Max have had the sex ed chat. but everthing that is said here, getting chaught with max and lisa spanked, moms new job and the sex ed nothing occours and i have played round about 70 days now? Any ideas what i could have missed?... And pls now cursing or blaming for not reading all... i have read all 0.12 related posts

thrrrich

Dec 3, 2016
I tried removing the mod and the lesson trigger appeared at 22:00 but not in a save where I had already started the Liv progression line. I suggest removing the mod and starting from a save at the end of 0.11 guys.

Jayko0191

Jun 2, 2017
I didn't played 0.11 because there was no Mom content... but I'm not seeing new content in this version, in my game I followed the Olivia route with Lisa and for some reason I never teach her how to kiss, I practiced with the aunt but nothing happened, I never fucked Lisa, Alice never found me with her, neither mom, I want to punish Alice in the lounge but it's impossible, this game is so fucking confusing! I guess I will play use a save file.
We have the same problem,I followed Olivia Route and now I'm stuck, I cant fuck her after dinner to trigger new events...

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Well, i cant put the sleeping pills in Eric beer cause the Stealth lvl is low... Any tips to increase it? I cant find the opportunity.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
i finished olivia opportunity, but dont get any trigger for sex ed or new job...pls help :(
It's related to the sex ed with Lisa and Ann, not Olivia. At some point back in 0.11 Lisa would come up with the idea to have Ann give her sex ed talk. 0.12 only continues it. They had been talking in private and now Lisa has convinced Ann to have Max as a prop.

The New Job will come up after a few lessons with Max, Lisa and Ann.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Can some please check my progress please. I'm having trouble accessing the New Job feature on V0.12. I would be very grateful if someone can take a look & tell me what I need to do to access it.

thrrrich

Dec 3, 2016
Attention spoilers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got to seeing the movie with Alice and Kira discussing the girls from the movie and suggesting massaging mom but everytime I go to her bedroom after work theres no option to enter and I see no progressive option to talk with alice suggestions?

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how by choosing " you have to fight for him" lisa become your gf ? nonsense

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Got to seeing the movie with Alice and Kira discussing the girls from the movie and suggesting massaging mom but everytime I go to her bedroom after work theres no option to enter and I see no progressive option to talk with alice suggestions?
Did you buy it?

I just got to the same part.

20180103_042617.jpg 20180103_042819.jpg

Reactions: misterday

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how by choosing " you have to fight for him" lisa become your gf ? nonsense
She can't. That entire route is separated from the bulk of the game now. Lisa's sex ed, her stuff with Alice, her stuff with you, her stuff with Ann, none of it can happen because the two of you are fucking Olivia. The only route that actually works is the Lisa GF route.

U

User_10739

Is there only 2 lotion events with Anne? If that is the case I guess I'm done and can finally quit grinding...

VJ

Jun 1, 2017
I am in 0.12 and how to trigger the sex -Ed part. I tried all the suggestions nothing happened

Glass_i

Oct 27, 2017
What is the punish event with Alice and Lisa?
I got caught on all the Alice and Mom events but the Alice and Lisa one is having me a touch confused.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Where can I find the 0.12 version of Walkthrough?
I would like to read about the new Olivia event.
There is no mention. 0.3 0.9 0.all

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote