Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

summerjo

May 9, 2017
To start sex ed, you need :
- get caught three times by Mom with Alice
- then get caught by Alice with mom (I do not remember the number of times)
- then get caught by mom with Alice and Lisa
- finally get caught by Mom and she will sit with lice and you

been caught multiple times getting and receiving with alice.
was caught with mom by alice.
been caught by mom again receiving, but not giving. do you have to be caught going down on Alice?

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
To start sex ed, you need :
- get caught three times by Mom with Alice
- then get caught by Alice with mom (I do not remember the number of times)
- finally get caught by Mom and she will sit with lice and you
- then get caught by mom with Alice and Lisa ... well ... Can you explain ? All the others are done but with Alice and Lisa ?? I try but nothing happens (evening in Alice's room or night in my room, no mom around ...)

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Which scene? The one where Alice is punishing Max and Lisa, cam show, or in Max and Lisa's bedroom?

update

Oh, it's when Alice is giving out punishment. Fuck Lisa's ass after dinner, talk to Alice when she's watching TV, she'll tell Max to fetch Lisa and Ann interrupts them later.

update 2

And for the last time getting caught, for me it only triggered when Max was going down on Alice.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Which scene? The one where Alice is punishing Max and Lisa, cam show, or in Max and Lisa's bedroom?

update

Oh, it's when Alice is giving out punishment. Fuck Lisa's ass after dinner, talk to Alice when she's watching TV, she'll tell Max to fetch Lisa and Ann interrupts them later.

just once?
done that. can't get it to trigger again

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do I get to the new stuff? I did the Olivia path but nothing else opens up I got caught with Alice sucking MC off and spanking Lisa and MC but I cannot get caught with Mom and MC.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
For the last time getting caught, for me it only triggered when Max was going down on Alice.

Now it appears that the ball is on Alice's court as after being scolded she threatens Max again, so I'm guessing she'll come up with different a punishment and/or sex stuff.

update

And now it triggered a conversation with Lisa where Max asks about her sex ed with Ann and she tells him to talk to Ann about it.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
While it's not 100% accurate order, the hints of v12 "CAUGHT" story plot are like this. Remember, you cannot chase 1 scene at a time, each is entangled. And all caught story plot happen ONLY in front of TV during evening.

1. Lick Alice 1 - get caught by mom
2. Mom Suck 1 - get caught by Alice
3. Alice Punish Max & Lisa 1 - get caught by mom
4. Lick Alice 2 - get caught by mom
5. Mom Suck 2 - get caught by Alice
6. Alice Punish Max & Lisa 2 - get caught by mom

For Mom Suck & Lick Alice, event ends when the one who caught sit on the couch and talk.
For Alice punish, mom convinced by alice to allow the punishment happen.

Do not repeat one type ... for example just pursue the Alice punishment. Keep the event rolling. Try to save at 18:00 and reload if event not happening. But usually, if you hit the right event, the next event will be happening.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do I get caught with the mom sucking? When I watch the movie with her he either cums early or she sucks and no cumshot.

Jarlax

Jun 20, 2017
So I've only been able to massage Ann with lotion twice. The second time MC tried to touch her pussy and it ended there. Since then I haven't been able to enter Ann's room after she returns home from work. Is that the end for this update?

Lilith Black

Sep 7, 2017
The getting caught by everyone thing, can you just save scum it? Or do you actually have to keep doing it over and over?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This is the scene end of CAUGHT story plot. Triggering this scene continue Lisa Sex Ed and eventually led to Mom's New Job story. Check my above post for the hints.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
The getting caught by everyone thing, can you just save scum it? Or do you actually have to keep doing it over and over?
I don't think that changes anything because other than actions that test some skill, the events are triggered if their conditions are met.

It goes without saying that it's a good rule of thumb to keep the girls' mood as high as possible.

It took me 18 in-game days from Ann catching Alice's punishment to Ann swallowing Max's cum in front of Lisa. I wonder if it's possible to do it faster?

Jarlax

Jun 20, 2017
So I've only been able to massage Ann with lotion twice. The second time MC tried to touch her pussy and it ended there. Since then I haven't been able to enter Ann's room after she returns home from work. Is that the end for this update?
OK, if anyone else is having this issue: it took me about 4 weeks to let me do the 3rd massage

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
OK, if anyone else is having this issue: it took me about 4 weeks to let me do the 3rd massage
How is the first massage with lotion triggered?

It might be related or not but I've hit this roadblock:

20180103_014656.png

I even disabled the mod thinking it could be overwriting the options.

Reactions: misterday
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote