Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZookaZooka

Oct 14, 2016
yeah i havent gotten the talk with lisa yet either
i think that starts it but not sure how it is triggered
I had a talk with her but after talking to mom all i get is "quest continued in vers 12" w/o any lessons, i'm certainly using vers 12 so i have no idea what's up. Interference from mod? I'll check but I doubt it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I had a talk with her but after talking to mom all i get is "quest continued in vers 12" w/o any lessons, i'm certainly using vers 12 so i have no idea what's up. Interference from mod? I'll check but I doubt it.
Same. Kitty is bugged! :p

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
I cannot start the lessons with mom. She says I should buy a book for Lisa, but there's no book available at the shop.

Edit: I cannot go to the clinic with Alice either. Just alone. Maybe wrong path ?

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Yeah i got that message as well. I never see any conversations available with Kira so i guess thats whats stopping any progression. Ive grinded my way here the hard way so no mod conflicts or weird data from old saves.

Frustrating :/

waff

Nov 9, 2017
i need help on cunning plan anyone have a walk though? thanks a lot nice update anyway

kaloox

Oct 18, 2017
love this update.

now I've finally lost the interest for this game and can drop it with a smile into the bin

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I have started the sex-ed in 0.11.
I can't get it to progress now. What needs to be done? Should I be caught with Alice \ Ann again? Should everyone's mood be high?
Should I have ended Olivia's path or it's parallel?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I have started the sex-ed in 0.11.
I can't get it to progress now. What needs to be done? Should I be caught with Alice \ Ann again? Should everyone's mood be high?
Should I have ended Olivia's path or it's parallel?

how did you get it to start?
I have been playing 6 weeks of game time...and nothing. Finished Olivia.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
So... My downloaded save game with Lisa GF path immediately triggered a new chat with Lisa at the pool where she says she's friends with Olivia, that her and Alex broke up and offering to set me up with Olivia, which triggers a new Opportunity.

Let's see how it goes.

gigel_hifi

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, I have a problem with v12. No matter what I do, I cannot get a newer scene than v11. No mom new movie, no updated mom massage, no sex ed with mom and Lisa, no Olivia or Olivia's mom. Where do I do wrong? What should I do? Thanks.

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
I can't enter moms room (after movie) anymore. I've the lotion and entered the room twice. It says " Should i go to her today?"...But i only have the option to leave...

EDIT: I got it....as always: Grind it.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Mom has caught me 3 or 4 times with Alice, both giving and receiving. and Alice has caught me with Mom once.
Is there more I have to do?
Why won't the talk with Lisa trigger?

boloss123

Aug 11, 2017
To start sex ed, you need :
- get caught three times by Mom with Alice
- then get caught by Alice with mom (I do not remember the number of times)
- then get caught by mom with Alice and Lisa
- finally get caught by Mom and she will sit with lice and you

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote