• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
in the spider oppoetunity , i already got HJ and the bait, why still doesn't have - attention : you have reached the ..... -

is there any continuance in this spider ??? for future update or someting i miss or is it error ?
As of now the spider quest will never say it is done but once you get to cum in Alice while she is on top and you do it 3 times plus switching places with her 3 times then it is done. It will not say so but you will be done. This is a dev DarkSilver mistake and may get fixed in later builds.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is it possible to get "Complete for this version blah" with Arachnophobia quest? I've completed all the other quests up to the version end, except that one. And now I'm just repeating going down on her / fuck her every time I put a spider in her bed.

DAFLASH3K

Jun 25, 2017
Need help I'm missing some pictures the screen goes white when max and ann are in the bath room taking a morning shower and you want to play with her

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to get "Complete for this version blah" with Arachnophobia quest? I've completed all the other quests up to the version end, except that one. And now I'm just repeating going down on her / fuck her every time I put a spider in her bed.
Arachnophobia quest was left open by the dev DarkSilver by mistake and may be fixed in a later update.

Need help I'm missing some pictures the screen goes white when max and ann are in the bath room taking a morning shower and you want to play with her
The only thing you get from Ann in the shower is a HJ, if you installed a mod for more then go to that thread and post your problem.
This support forum is only for the vanilla game.

Reactions: Yonamous

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
As per V0.11 Spider quest ends after you start with Oral on Alice. No need to repeat anything after that. You get the same option everytime. Opportunity will still read as open. Either a misstake by DS or perhaps he wants it open to add more content later:)

Reactions: Yonamous

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
a question or two:

1. I've seen on forum pictures how Ann & Kira lying on on bed Max in front of them about to get BJ, how to trigger that?

2. What else can be expected on Arachofobia Opportunity? Anal?

3. How to trigger BJ in pool 03:00 AM from Kira?

4. Can i fuck Alice or doctor chick when at the clinic?

5. What will happen if Ann catch Alice & Max in lounge again? (Happened once to me while was Max turn to satisfy Alice) or only one time thing?

6. Can Kira Catch them in the lounge?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
1. I've seen on forum pictures how Ann & Kira lying on on bed Max in front of them about to get BJ, how to trigger that?
2. What else can be expected on Arachofobia Opportunity? Anal?
3. How to trigger BJ in pool 03:00 AM from Kira?
4. Can i fuck Alice or doctor chick when at the clinic?
5. What will happen if Ann catch Alice & Max in lounge again? (Happened once to me while was Max turn to satisfy Alice) or only one time thing?
6. Can Kira Catch them in the lounge?
1. Its part of making movies event. Before second movie Kira wants Ann to have a practice run before shooting.
2. After Oral on Alice, Cowgirl and doggy.. Thats it for now. (You didn't say what part your currently on)
3. Never. Kira doesent give BJ at pool. You want Kira BJ go to lounge at 3am and pick option to watsh then continue.
4. No.
5. She will sit down and have a talk with Alice. Same thing in reverse when Alice catsh mom and Max. And mom catsh all 3 doing privat spanking.. Really have no clue what any of this will lead to but for now it seems just to set things up for future versions.
6. No.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
how u can raise stealth skill, there are no more peeping, only 375 points but my persuade already over 900 and massage skill 1000 points (i think this is the max)

oh, and how to trigger, i can enter bathroom when there are alice and aunt kira shower together ????

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
how u can raise stealth skill, there are no more peeping, only 375 points but my persuade already over 900 and massage skill 1000 points (i think this is the max)
oh, and how to trigger, i can enter bathroom when there are alice and aunt kira shower together ????
You already kicked Eric out so sadly you will never again need any of thoes hard earned skills. Stealth (Peeping) is 100% pointless after Eric. (As you already found out by realizing theres nothing to peep on) Persuade can still be usefull but you are already close to max level. 1000 masage?? Damn you like to rub womens legs, haha
There is no way to enter bathroom when Alice and Kira showers.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
1. Its part of making movies event. Before second movie Kira wants Ann to have a practice run before shooting.
2. After Oral on Alice, Cowgirl and doggy.. Thats it for now. (You didn't say what part your currently on)
3. Never. Kira doesent give BJ at pool. You want Kira BJ go to lounge at 3am and pick option to watsh then continue.
4. No.
5. She will sit down and have a talk with Alice. Same thing in reverse when Alice catsh mom and Max. And mom catsh all 3 doing privat spanking.. Really have no clue what any of this will lead to but for now it seems just to set things up for future versions.
6. No.
Tnx for response except the 1st one i am not sure, the picture i've seen its like v0.11 or art guys but who knows did you finish v0.11?

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
You already kicked Eric out so sadly you will never again need any of thoes hard earned skills. Stealth (Peeping) is 100% pointless after Eric. (As you already found out by realizing theres nothing to peep on) Persuade can still be usefull but you are already close to max level. 1000 masage?? Damn you like to rub womens legs, haha
There is no way to enter bathroom when Alice and Kira showers.
nah it just habit from playing a lot rpg type, when i see some stat, i get an urge to raise it to max points, doing same thing countless time, hahaha

damn i thought it will be threesome with alice and aunt kira, MFF that kinda thing, like with lisa

oh yeah, in schoolmate i choose lisa GF, but still need mentor to further progressing, in mentor already done anal with lisa, so which exactly in mentor that unlock in schoolmate??

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
I'm stuck after the 4th movie, How can i make alice to dom Kate, she already make that Kate take her punishment, but i don't know what to do now, and how can i unlock the doctor visites with Alice?

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
Same here, but I know one of them is an Eric opportunity with your sister I think. Since I disabled Eric being able to fuck the sisters the opportunity never showed up.
i think that's not the problem, i don't trigger sacrifice too, but still it show up when i get rid eric

dimick

Sep 4, 2017
is there a full walkthrough for the blog? im just at the point were she alternates bj, cunnling, sex and its not going any further

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
is there a full walkthrough for the blog? im just at the point were she alternates bj, cunnling, sex and its not going any further
i have read somewhere in this thread, it will lead to double homicide, as lisa and max as victims and alice became the perpetrator

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
21 opportunities, but i only get 19, what the other 2 ???
The last two should be 'Changing roles' and 'Side effects'. If you have either of those and missed others, then I'm not sure how that happened. If you don't have those two, then there are opportunities you need to continue to unlock them.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Tnx for response except the 1st one i am not sure, the picture i've seen its like v0.11 or art guys but who knows did you finish v0.11?
Yes i finished game on all 3 routes not using any mods or other tools.

nah it just habit from playing a lot rpg type, when i see some stat, i get an urge to raise it to max points, doing same thing countless time, hahaha
I feel ya :) I played through game where i got every stat (Including kissing) close to max and was utterly disaponted when i realized they stopped matter at all after Eric was out. Every choice at the beginning means nothing later when the game turns from an option sandbox to a simple visual novel story and follow the breadcrums gameplay. Many BB fans has noticed this and reacted to how boring it makes the endgame. Basically you can't go wrong after Eric because any choice you make leads to the same resault.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote