Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Docawesome

Nov 27, 2017
Can someone help me please? I can't get rid of Eric. I got the i.d. And nothing else happens. I read you over hear a conversation at 20:00 but it dosent happen. I'm at a lose here. Thank you.

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone help me please? I can't get rid of Eric. I got the i.d. And nothing else happens. I read you over hear a conversation at 20:00 but it dosent happen. I'm at a lose here. Thank you.
you need to overheard eric, talking someone on the phone, when he is alone in mom room, after that search in laptop then go to aunt kira, just wait 2-3 days, then comeback to aunt kira, after that you call the hacker prepare 2000, and wait his information

you can do this freely if you pay that 1000, and choose convo i don't steal and i want to pay that 1000

and eric become your slave, dont get rid eric after that option available, go several times to eric to talk about mom, it related to control opportunity but not affect to the story line

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I had the same thing happen. Turns out i needed to talk to Kira about Eric and she told me to buy pills to slow Eric down. I got the pills and made Alice mix them in the food at 18pm. After that i got to overhear Erics cnversation the first time i saw him in moms room at 20pm. GL

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Nothing new in this version bah, no new movies to shot, cannot be made progress with Ann, At least Max could've return the favor and lick her or something. What else can be done:? Schoolmate although says some progress in mentor i think over, blog quest over, Clinic over, i can go alone or with Alice in clinic, Ann appeared three times in lounge i had all conversations and seems to accept the situation like normal, Alice comes at night to fuck (Lisa licks her, Max Fuck Lisa in Ass), Max can fuck her for the website (20:00PM) or invite and have fun with Lisa instead. Max & Lisa get spanked if having sex behind Alice back, cunning plan over, i can fuck Kate or anal or BJ. Some say can be requested BJ from Kira in pool but not possible, i think Fan-Art on the forum. Max can also have HJ-BJ from Ann in bathroom lounge and her room after midnight. BJ from all chicks while shopping if buy clothes. Fuck Alice Cowgirl or cum inside Spider event (After Midnight) or turn her around (Doggy) she begs to be fucked like whore, what else can be done from Arachnofobia the only quest not over yet do i need just putting spiders more of them in a row or in a week what else can be triggered i heard possible coming in mouth but not found yet. What else i can do, or game v.011 finished pls someone who finished the game without mode or cheats if possible to upload save file or tell me what am i missing tnx!

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
I'm having some trouble triggering the next photo shoot, after Max showed mom his dick. What am I doing wrong? I'ts been almost two whole weeks, and still nothing! I'll upload my save file here.

thekid12

Dec 29, 2017
Having an issue with sleeping w/ mom. I've seen the doctor and gone through everything, but I have no options to sleep in her room. did i miss something?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Fuck Alice Cowgirl or cum inside Spider event (After Midnight) or turn her around (Doggy) she begs to be fucked like whore, what else can be done from Arachnofobia
You basically finished the game. Alice spider sex should start with Max going down and give her oral tho. Thats the only thing missing in your post. Kira at the pool or Alice BJ are not ingame. It's moded versions of the game people sadly post here and it confuses everyone who thinks it's part of the normal game. So like me, you have to wait for next uppdate.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all,
How can i have private punishment for me? and to punish myself the sisters?

I do all the work for mom and i have been caught 1 time but nothing happened then... thx for your help

q1720738

Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys, I need help again. I fucked up and didn't punish Alice after dinner once. Now it seems like the game wont let me to have that option. Any advice, please? T_T

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Hey guys, I need help again. I fucked up and didn't punish Alice after dinner once. Now it seems like the game wont let me to have that option. Any advice, please? T_T
Maybe you forgot to pay mom 500 to be able to punish sisters for that week

miseropia

Dec 25, 2017
Hei guys. A little help if it;s possible. I play the last version , also with some mods and pictures updated. I've played without any problem, till in the moment when a start to make picture to Lisa in lingerie. The game blocked , let me no other option then to close it. When I start the game again...surprise..is in Russian, not anymore in English. Even when the game is loading the russian flag is highlight. Any suggestion why that happens? Thank you in advance

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Hi. I paid Ann $500 and asked her that 'I think what I want. I want to give punishment to my sister after Dinner...blah .. blah....blah ' Then Ann replied that she would think about it. Now, I am to set up Alice with cigarette I think. I did not try it yet.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
ey guys, I need help again. I fucked up and didn't punish Alice after dinner once. Now it seems like the game wont let me to have that option. Any advice, please? T_T
You just need to punish Alice infront of mom a few times to get her trust back. Use option "let me do this for you today" Then after a week or so you will get the option to privat punish the girls back.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Hei guys. A little help if it;s possible. I play the last version , also with some mods and pictures updated. I've played without any problem, till in the moment when a start to make picture to Lisa in lingerie. The game blocked , let me no other option then to close it. When I start the game again...surprise..is in Russian, not anymore in English. Even when the game is loading the russian flag is highlight. Any suggestion why that happens? Thank you in advance
This thread is for Vanilla questions of the game so find yourself a thread for mod questions. A quick search i saw at least 4-5 diffrent threads on the subject.

Mgamas

Dec 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm blocked by Eric's wallet, I retry a game but that's the same mom kick me in military camp. I have found some explications for this quest but my english level is too worst to understand them. I found them confused :/.

So someone can explain me as simply as possible ( or better explain in french) and step by step how to make eric inofensive. Of what I understood there are several possibilities, I wish that he have not any influence if possible otherwise most less possible.

Thanks guys and sorry for my english

Last edited:

hehehehe

Feb 23, 2017
Hello guys,
I wanted to know.. Is there a walkthrough that includes 0.10 or 0.11 patch? This thread is big AF and i couldnt found any other walthrough but 0.8 . It would be helpful if you could give a link or something. Thank you.

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm blocked by Eric's wallet, I retry a game but that's the same mom kick me in military camp. I have found some explications for this quest but my english level is too worst to understand them. I found them confused :/.

So someone can explain me as simply as possible ( or better explain in french) and step by step how to make eric inofensive. Of what I understood there are several possibilities, I wish that he have not any influence if possible otherwise most less possible.

Follow the walktrough on the google doc. It works wonders and explains everything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys,

"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote