Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 30, 2017
I assume that my question already got asked but it seems that i cant find how to learn for the deal at Vicky`s Coffee Place? i just never see somewhere i can learn anything about serving to get that done. Can anybody help pls? :)

Illmind

Aug 9, 2017
I assume that my question already got asked but it seems that i cant find how to learn for the deal at Vicky`s Coffee Place? i just never see somewhere i can learn anything about serving to get that done. Can anybody help pls? :)
It's not in the game, maybe in future updates

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
in the spider oppoetunity , i already got HJ and the bait, why still doesn't have - attention : you have reached the ..... -

is there any continuance in this spider ??? for future update or someting i miss or is it error ?

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
There's no way to spank Ann yet, right? That would be awesome. I've been thinking about it since I first played v0.2 or something when Ann says that Eric could punish her when she misbehaved.

truyers

May 5, 2017
umm, hello good people, may i ask you, whay the heck my option to do private pusnishment to sisters disappear?
please, it makes me wanna cry (TT)

EDIT* nevermind, i've figured it out, its solved while i cry :-[

Last edited:

q1720738

Oct 12, 2017
You need to give her some cig's 2 days in a roll and then have a 3rd pack ready once she gets caught.
So get cig's and give her them each day for 2 days in a roll and then set her up the next day but make sure you have a 3rd pack ready to give to her after the punishment.
The thing is, I don't have an option to get cig's from anywhere. That's why I'm having troubles with it. Is there any way to get those them from console or smth? I really don't want to start over Q_Q

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone help, I gotten to this point of the game, but nothing happens when I select the option for the BJ. It just makes the Wait option appear. Is there a fix to this or just how the game runs?
Yeah i've been looking for BJ in pool from Kira for a while how you triggered that?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
You have to have been forbidden by Alice to Fuck Lisa without her telling you to (cam shows or when she comes to your room in the night). You fuck Lisa when she's washing dishes and when you try to do something with Alice when she's in the Lounge (not sure if required) she'll interrupt and call Lisa before she punishes both of you.

Does anyone know how this happens?

View attachment 50470
Thanks! I will avoid this when I go back to an earlier save in the weekend. Losing 50+ days to this did a number on me and kept me from trying again straight away.
Thanks! I will avoid this when I go back to an earlier save in the weekend. Losing 50+ days to this did a number on me and kept me from trying again straight away.
What i need to achieve from quests to reach this event, I fucking both sisters on web, Alice will spunk Max & Lisa if fuck behind her, i reached maximum cunning plan, i go to doctor with Alice for the first time, Ann Catches Max licking her in Lounge for the first time, also how to start requesting BJ from Kira in pool. And what more can be achieve from Arachnofobia Anal? Alice beg to be fucked like whore what more :) ? I guess its anal, and how many tries? Or there is certain number of times in one week or in a row to trigger something?

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
After the second movie Kira will ask you and mom to join her for wieving on Friday at 21pm. Kira isent in the house, or in the lounge at that time but during the event she will magically appear after you talk to mom:) You will need to wait 1 extra week tho.
Thank you very much for posting this little bit - I was worried something was bugged because the first Friday - where I was supposed to watch vid with mom and aunt - passed without incident. I reloaded and tried all variants of what to do or not do that day, with no result. So I will wait a week!

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
hey after wallet event, just don't throw eric out, keep coming to mom room, when his alone, and talk, you can touch mom, but in the end there an option

- you can fuck mom but give up alice to eric -

and .............. you reached the end this opportunity in this current version (CONTROL OPPORTUNITY)

hahahaha, i can't trigger NEW JOB EVENT without get rid that asshole

but after seeing that, i got the feeling there more in control opportunity in future updates, maybe mom will be control by max like BDSM or whatever like that

wew hard choice

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
1. I've seen on forum pictures how Ann & Kira lying on on bed Max in front of them about to get BJ, how to trigger that?

2. What else can be expected on Arachofobia Opportunity? Anal?

3. How to trigger BJ in pool 03:00 AM from Kira?

4. Can i fuck Alice or doctor chick when at the clinic?

5. What will happen if Ann catch Alice & Max in lounge again? (Happened once to me while was Max turn to satisfy Alice) or only one time thing?

6. Can Kira Catch them in the lounge?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The thing is, I don't have an option to get cig's from anywhere. That's why I'm having troubles with it. Is there any way to get those them from console or smth? I really don't want to start over Q_Q
If you can not buy them on line then your save game is broken and more than just not being able to buy cig's is the least of your problems.
The game is broken.

Reactions: q1720738

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
in the spider oppoetunity , i already got HJ and the bait, why still doesn't have - attention : you have reached the ..... -
is there any continuance in this spider ??? for future update or someting i miss or is it error ?
Spider quest isent over till you done all 4 movies and had Lisa peep on you while fucking Alice.
Read here ->

Yeah i've been looking for BJ in pool from Kira for a while how you triggered that?
There is no BJ from Kira at the Pool. You can get a BJ from Kira in the lounge at 3am but if you seen a BJ in the pool it's fanart and not ingame.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Hmmm... But dude uploaded picture from Max & Kira instead fine going to bed another line to choose BJ page 514.
Check for your self that's why i am asking, except that dude its using some mode with different story line from the original.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote