Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
a question or two:

1.Is there benefit or progress from talking with Kira in lounge Wednesday or Sunday at 03:00 AM
a) Makes any difference if you choose: Kissing practice, Watching & Jerking or Continue to watch and ask for BJ?

b) Or swimming with her at pool, but she always says you can't cum in pool, or Bathroom when she taking a bath any progress on this scenes in v0.11?

2. If Max have sex without Alice in kitchen Alice will know and give them spanking, is there's consequences or can be just some fun, can Kira or Ann see them while spanked in lounge cause i saw picture from scene like this how i can trigger that?

b) Lisa will snitch Max if having sex in kitchen, but will she snitch if: Giving head in bathroom morning or at night, giving BJ at night with handcuffs in 00.00 AM in their room or HJ in their room while homework help?

3. Any Progress with Vicky in Coffee shop in v0.11

4. Can Max fuck the doctor? How to make progress on that quest and how to take Alice to come with Max at Doctor?
How to trigger that anyone pls?

gabriel1973

Dec 13, 2017
Need help !!! Can anyone tell me how to get rid of Olivia ? Olivia is my girlfriend and I want to start the relationship with Lisa (Mentor) and I'm stuck !!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Need help !!! Can anyone tell me how to get rid of Olivia ? Olivia is my girlfriend and I want to start the relationship with Lisa (Mentor) and I'm stuck !!
The only way to change girlfriend choice is to use an earlier save or restart. If you check the Save Request thread there is probably a save you can use. Sorry I can't be more help, but the game doesn't allow switching that choice.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: gabriel1973

gabriel1973

Dec 13, 2017
The only way to change girlfriend choice is to use an earlier save or restart. If you check the Save Request thread there is probably a save you can use. Sorry I can't be more help, but the game doesn't allow switching that choice.

Hope that helps.
Thanks !!

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
WARNING YOU MUST FINISH WEED QUEST BEFORE YOU GET RID OF ERIC OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TO IT AFTER.
Why do I need to complete Weed Quest first? I've checked the 0.9 walk through. There's no indication that I wont't be able to start it if I got rid of eric. Am I missing something?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
How can I punish Kate?

I read somewhere that first I should punish Alice privatly and actually spank her and then she is going to say something. Is that right?
Not quite, you have to have some private punishment events on, but on special days. Then things will go differently.
Twice done, you can get Kate.
BTW, this is also after the time when Alice has switched to Dom mode.

Full spoil
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Can u tell me how to get steel handcuffs ??
I'm Stuck at that point
After Kira tells you to get hem. Just buy em online. You need to have had the talk with Kira first about why Lisa gets horny from private spanking so thats where it starts, Spank Lisa in your room and the rest follows.

Reactions: KulSINGH7

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm replayinig through, and I've never played the part where Eric sneaks Max in while Anne is blindfolded.

Eric and I (Max) are friends, I've been caught snooping, Eric has taunted me, he's suggested to Anne that I be allowed to watch, Anne & I have discussed it, and I've seen Eric fucking Anne doggystyle with handccuffs and a ball gag for what seems like countless times.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it normally such a grind?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You did tell Eric you have his money ? And he tell you fine, but pay me Monday in front of the whole family.
Yes i speak with him. I tell him i have you money, but nothing! I play an intere month and there is no 1000 money event that pop up. I just do not know how to play this game anymore.
I try to explain the situation better.
The game start wallet without any reason. I had in Max pocket always 300 or less. But the wallet pop up always.
Anyway with some advice i give him 300 every monday. So i continue to play without problem.
So i meet Aunt Kira, i meet Kate. And i continue till i start cunning plan. I start to do lot and lot of sensual massage to Alice.
Than i start to do sensual massage on mom. She also start to give Max HJ.
So at that time i do a save file and i try to get ride of eric.
I stop pay him the 300 money. But after a intere month no one come to me, no one ask for 1000 money.
So i tries to speak with eric and i tell him: I have you money i wanna return you back. Eric tell me i wait tell the dinner you have to give me in front of the whole family. But nothing! After an intere month, there is no dinner, no one ask for the 1000 money.

I also trie to continue the wallet, i trie to stolen his wallet, he finds me. So i ask aunt kira, she tell me to buy sleeping pill and beer. I buy it and i give it to him, i tries again to steal the wallet, this time i steal it.
But now nothing. After a month no 1000 money. I tries again with tell him i have you money. But nothing. I just do not understand how continue the game. I think there is some bug in this v0.11.0.003. Or perhaps i miss some steps.

Please someone help me.

rilakk

Nov 11, 2017
any chance to use mods on mac?

whats the difference between original and cracked pc version? maybe it´s easy to apply on mac...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why do I need to complete Weed Quest first? I've checked the 0.9 walk through. There's no indication that I wont't be able to start it if I got rid of eric. Am I missing something?
Well normally you have gotten far enough in cunning plan that Kate no longer will accept weed for a get together is just one reason.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I also trie to continue the wallet, i trie to stolen his wallet, he finds me. So i ask aunt kira, she tell me to buy sleeping pill and beer. I buy it and i give it to him, i tries again to steal the wallet, this time i steal it.
But now nothing. After a month no 1000 money. I tries again with tell him i have you money. But nothing. I just do not understand how continue the game. I think there is some bug in this v0.11.0.003. Or perhaps i miss some steps.

Please someone help me.
Ok,I am not 100% sure, but if you have his wallet, with I.D. then you are looking for a different trigger. You need to go to him when he is alone in Moms room, and he will be on the phone talking to some other female. Once that happens talk to Kira, and she will send you to your lap top.

If you want, start a conversation, and send me your last save, and I can take a look, but let me know if you are running mods other that "homework bug fix"

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Quick question, Ruining an Oliva line now, for 12, and new content. But does after dinner punishment stop at just spanking for Lisa, due to Mentor line now being closed?

Finished 3rd movie, and has not showed up yet.

readbook

Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone, I have problem with ann and opportunity New Job when: "Thursday night at 3 A.M." And nothing happend then... Any ideas?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hello everyone, I have problem with ann and opportunity New Job when: "Thursday night at 3 A.M." And nothing happend then... Any ideas?
Make sure it is Thursday night Friday morning and check mood for everyone.

Hope that helps

readbook

Dec 17, 2017
Make sure it is Thursday night Friday morning and check mood for everyone.

Hope that helps
I checked it mood is neutral for mom and Kira. Thursday and Friday does't work. Some more, I have icon of mom and Kira, but on the screen in room is only mom... :/

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote