Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I checked it mood is neutral for mom and Kira. Thursday and Friday does't work. Some more, I have icon of mom and Kira, but on the screen in room is only mom... :/
You need to get mood up. Watch TV with Ann/Mom and do Massage (you can also use the basic mod). You should try to keep all family mood AWESOME if you can.

Hope that helps

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
you may need to wait another week. Sometimes that will trigger things. Best advice I can give for the game is keep Mood as high as you can and talk to everyone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes i speak with him. I tell him i have you money, but nothing! I play an intere month and there is no 1000 money event that pop up. I just do not know how to play this game anymore.
I try to explain the situation better.
The game start wallet without any reason. I had in Max pocket always 300 or less. But the wallet pop up always.
Anyway with some advice i give him 300 every monday. So i continue to play without problem.
So i meet Aunt Kira, i meet Kate. And i continue till i start cunning plan. I start to do lot and lot of sensual massage to Alice.
Than i start to do sensual massage on mom. She also start to give Max HJ.
So at that time i do a save file and i try to get ride of eric.
I stop pay him the 300 money. But after a intere month no one come to me, no one ask for 1000 money.
So i tries to speak with eric and i tell him: I have you money i wanna return you back. Eric tell me i wait tell the dinner you have to give me in front of the whole family. But nothing! After an intere month, there is no dinner, no one ask for the 1000 money.

I also trie to continue the wallet, i trie to stolen his wallet, he finds me. So i ask aunt kira, she tell me to buy sleeping pill and beer. I buy it and i give it to him, i tries again to steal the wallet, this time i steal it.
But now nothing. After a month no 1000 money. I tries again with tell him i have you money. But nothing. I just do not understand how continue the game. I think there is some bug in this v0.11.0.003. Or perhaps i miss some steps.

Please someone help me.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok,I am not 100% sure, but if you have his wallet, with I.D. then you are looking for a different trigger. You need to go to him when he is alone in Moms room, and he will be on the phone talking to some other female. Once that happens talk to Kira, and she will send you to your lap top.

If you want, start a conversation, and send me your last save, and I can take a look, but let me know if you are running mods other that "homework bug fix"
I am using guide:

2 trigger point to remember, (1.) aunt Kira's first photo shot. (2.) over 500$ in Max's pocket. (only point 1)(point 2 star with or without money)
1. To get it started you need to go to war with Eric. (done)
2. Once you get 500 in Max's pocket Eric and mom will come to you and Eric will accuse you of stealing his wallet. (as mentioned above, the first time they came even without money in the wallet)
3. Go to aunt Kira and talk to her about it and she will tell to go steal his wallet. (done)
You will get caught the first time.(done)
4 Go back to aunt Kira and tell her what happen and she will tell Max to buy a beer and sleeping pills. (done)
5. When Eric is in mom's room at 8 pm all alone go there and give him the beer with sleeping pills. (done)
6. Sneak in and steal his wallet at 01:00 am that same day.(done)
7. Pay on Mondays 300 to get more time and once you save up 1000 that you can keep in Max's pocket stop paying the 300 and within 2 weeks Eric and mom will come to you and demand the 1000 so pay it.
8. Any time Eric is over and in mom's room at 8 pm go there and soon you will overhear a convo with Eric and his girlfriend or wife ( we don't know who she is).
9. Now go to Max's laptop and look up the name in the wallet.
10. Next day go talk to aunt Kira at the pool asap and tell her all about it and give her the ID.
11. wait for aunt Kira 1-3 days and then talk to her and she will give Max someone to call on the laptop so do so.
12. You will now have to save up 2000 to pay the hacker and he will give you the info and some goons to call to get rid of Eric so do so or make him your slave.

I marked with "done" all the key points that the game let me do 1 to 6 done
The problem is the "7" point. Played for "1" whole month but nothing. And without that I do not know if I can go on.
The same thing happen with kate's mother.

Anyway if i wanna send you me save file, how i know who number is? I have 12 save in me game, but in the game folder i see only 0 to 10. And anyway I do not know which among the 11 I'm playing @_@

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone, I have problem with ann and opportunity New Job when: "Thursday night at 3 A.M." And nothing happend then... Any ideas?
Make sure it is Thursday night Friday morning and check mood for everyone.

Hope that helps
Yep 3 am Thursday night Friday morning.

I checked it mood is neutral for mom and Kira. Thursday and Friday does't work. Some more, I have icon of mom and Kira, but on the screen in room is only mom... :/
So you see both there but when you go look you only see mom, well you got rid of Eric by using a mod and not in game so you are fucked.
Need to start a new game and this time don't use a mod to get rid of Eric.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am using guide:

2 trigger point to remember, (1.) aunt Kira's first photo shot. (2.) over 500$ in Max's pocket. (only point 1)(point 2 star with or without money)
1. To get it started you need to go to war with Eric. (done)
2. Once you get 500 in Max's pocket Eric and mom will come to you and Eric will accuse you of stealing his wallet. (as mentioned above, the first time they came even without money in the wallet)
3. Go to aunt Kira and talk to her about it and she will tell to go steal his wallet. (done)
You will get caught the first time.(done)
4 Go back to aunt Kira and tell her what happen and she will tell Max to buy a beer and sleeping pills. (done)
5. When Eric is in mom's room at 8 pm all alone go there and give him the beer with sleeping pills. (done)
6. Sneak in and steal his wallet at 01:00 am that same day.(done)
7. Pay on Mondays 300 to get more time and once you save up 1000 that you can keep in Max's pocket stop paying the 300 and within 2 weeks Eric and mom will come to you and demand the 1000 so pay it.
8. Any time Eric is over and in mom's room at 8 pm go there and soon you will overhear a convo with Eric and his girlfriend or wife ( we don't know who she is).
9. Now go to Max's laptop and look up the name in the wallet.
10. Next day go talk to aunt Kira at the pool asap and tell her all about it and give her the ID.
11. wait for aunt Kira 1-3 days and then talk to her and she will give Max someone to call on the laptop so do so.
12. You will now have to save up 2000 to pay the hacker and he will give you the info and some goons to call to get rid of Eric so do so or make him your slave.

I marked with "done" all the key points that the game let me do 1 to 6 done
The problem is the "7" point. Played for "1" whole month but nothing. And without that I do not know if I can go on.
The same thing happen with kate's mother.

Anyway if i wanna send you me save file, how i know who number is? I have 12 save in me game, but in the game folder i see only 0 to 10. And anyway I do not know which among the 11 I'm playing @_@
Did you stop paying the 300 on Mondays and then wait till they come around and ask for the money?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Did you stop paying the 300 on Mondays and then wait till they come around and ask for the money?
Yeah i pay the 300 and wait 1 intere month, but nothing.
I also try to speak with eric and say i wanna give back you monay, but again 1 month and nothing.

Me fear now is perhaps the 0.11.0.003 is bugged?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah i pay the 300 and wait 1 intere month, but nothing.
I also try to speak with eric and say i wanna give back you monay, but again 1 month and nothing.
Just keep doing other quest and it should trigger after you get quest to higher level.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just keep doing other quest and it should trigger after you get quest to higher level.
The problem is that i do all the quest i can do.
Cunning plan (done till the point where mom give HJ).
Blog (till sex)
Hidden camera (done)
Weed (done)
Favorite aunt (done)
cigarette smoke (done)
Schoolgirl (done)
Swimsuit (done)
Party girl (done)
Special book (done)
Aracnophobia (not done)
Alpha (done)
Mentor (not done i do not wanna eric teach Lisa) With lisa i do not speak i wanna wait the get ride of eric.
Wallet (till point 6 of you guite)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The problem is that i do all the quest i can do.
Cunning plan (done till the point where mom give HJ).
Blog (till sex)
Hidden camera (done)
Weed (done)
Favorite aunt (done)
cigarette smoke (done)
Schoolgirl (done)
Swimsuit (done)
Party girl (done)
Special book (done)
Aracnophobia (not done)
Alpha (done)
Mentor (not done i do not wanna eric teach Lisa) With lisa i do not speak i wanna wait the get ride of eric.
Wallet (till point 6 of you guite)
Then get all girls mood as high as it will go and do not see or talk to Eric from now on, just wait.
Lisa do her dishes and help with homework without error.
Alice do her dishes and watch tv with her.
Mom when she is home watch tv with her.

Are you or have you ask mom to stop spanking Max and only do it in her room?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Then get all girls mood as high as it will go and do not see or talk to Eric from now on, just wait.
Lisa do her dishes and help with homework without error.
Alice do her dishes and watch tv with her.
Mom when she is home watch tv with her.

Are you or have you ask mom to stop spanking Max and only do it in her room?
Lisa - Friend, Awesome, listen to you
Alice - Flirting, Awesom, trust
Mom - Friend, neutra (i try all the dish thing, but her mood do not go to much)

With mom i have the choice to aske (mom i want you to stop punishing me in front of me sister)
Have i use it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa - Friend, Awesome, listen to you
Alice - Flirting, Awesom, trust
Mom - Friend, neutra (i try all the dish thing, but her mood do not go to much)

With mom i have the choice to aske (mom i want you to stop punishing me in front of me sister)
Have i use it?
Okay get both sisters spanked until you get them to "respect" level.
The only thing that helps with mom's mood is watching tv and giving her money for Max to get private spanking in mom's room.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The only thing that helps with mom's mood is watching tv and giving her money for Max to get private spanking in mom's room.
Ok, I try to do that, let's see if i can continue this time.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Just a side not but Cleaning the pool, order grocceries and makeup for mom also increase her mood :)

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I might also add for the "Wallet quest to work on my game i had to add 1 step to walkthrough.
After i payed him i never overheard him talk to anyone in moms room. However i talked to Kira about slowing him down and she told me about potecy pills. I ordered them and had Alice mix them in the food. The next time Eric came over i cought him talking to his GF. ( A fun little side effect was beeing able to see Eric in moms room sitting in the bed crying because he couldent get it up, haha )

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok, i start updating the thing.
How a1fox3 say to me, i raised all the girls to respect level. I try to raised mom mood, but every time she go to not bad, when eric come home, she return to neutral again :'(
Then i try to tell MC mother, please do not punish me anymore on the face of sisters. And i notice a new thing. In Max status a new entry has appeared. Private punishments 7d. So i try to give her 1000 and the private punishments become 37 d! At that point I realized something... sometime i give eric 300 before the week ended. So i start to thinking... perhaps is the same thing of the punishments? Perhaps the 300 is cumulative? If that is the case, then i have to wait more then i think. So after 3 month :confounded: finally the 1000 money event come! So i finally sell Eric to the goons! So Eric is death! :eazyHype:

I Finally defeated Eric! i am so :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: oh yeah JohnPonn also i see the Anti-eriction (erection XD) Pill XD lol i mean Anti-potency pills, so while I was waiting for the hacker information, he was not able to do anything with MC mother! :eazyHype:
Thank you for the help guys! I finally can continue the game!

Reactions: Shiva0067

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Well normally you have gotten far enough in cunning plan that Kate no longer will accept weed for a get together is just one reason.
What to do - “buy some weed” on the web, give it to Kate at 02:00 at the pool on Wednesday or Sunday. This will allow Max to enter while they are together - repetitive event.

are you referring to this? do you mean once I get rid of eric, i can no longer repeat this event?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Same for me, by following the walkthrough I got the conversation from Ann that starts with "Aunt Kira is sleeping in the lounge again..." but I could not select the next "About mom again..." from Kira and have relied on it triggering at some point without any luck.

At the point where I could select the option from Ann, there was another one that I could not also select afterwards and vice versa, almost as if they were mutually exclusive.
If you talk to either Ann or Alice about the next movie before triggering the "About mom again..." conversation, then that conversation will never happen.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote