Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

summerjo

May 9, 2017
You can still get caught. I have it maxed and get caught about once or twice a week

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
Found a bug:
I did the Olivia route and finished Mentor (Lisa masturbated at night) before I ever did the WALLET opportunity. I decided to go with the hacker route on this one and in the end kept Eric around. The bug part is Lisa gave me 2 conversation choices while doing dishes the very next scene. They were:

Begin Mentor opportunity again (Kissing lessons)

and

Olivia and Alex broke up

Both of which were already completed. I chose the first one and began kissing lessons again. She brushed off the idea twice and it even gave me the options to talk to Mom and Alice for kissing advice (again). After asking them both for advice I went to Kira and lo and behold she, too, offered to teach me. My kissing skill was already above 100.

That is where everything stopped though. No progression in conversations AND my MENTOR opportunity started over. Even says I have 17/17.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It seem you still doesn't have candies yet. To get it rise relationship to Warm with Lisa (doing homework for her until it increase) and she must in a good mood. Then You'll be able to start a conversation with Lisa "You have a strange appearance...." After that You'll be able to purchase it from online shop.
I've done her homework for her and now her friendship is at good, but it's not rising any further than that. Eric's influence is also 0%. Is there any other way to get it to warm?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I've done her homework for her and now her friendship is at good, but it's not rising any further than that. Eric's influence is also 0%. Is there any other way to get it to warm?
I can't tell you if it's gospel truth but I found that the following steps take you to 'warm' with Lisa...
* bath robe gift gives one level up,
* telling her you will help her with homework for nothing in return gives another level up &
* giving her the swimsuit will take you up to warm.

As long as you are able to convince her, she will tell you what you need to know so you can order the candies.

I have read where others here have kept helping her with dishes as well as doing her homework as that will eventually give you a level up but I've not tried that I'm afraid.

DAVEW10

Jun 3, 2017
Hi all, I have a few questions I need help with if possible

1) What is the best way of advertising (what time, and how many to buy)? I have 4 cameras (Max Room, Alice Room, Lounge, Pool)
2) I completed the Sacrifice Opportunity before the Wallet Opportunity started. Do i still have the chance to do the Wallet Opportunity?
3) I keep getting stopped by mom when massaging, is this as far as the current version (0.5 goes)?

Any help would be much appreciated!

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
If anyone have save with Lisa HJ, BJ on the "lisa's boyfriend" route please share with me I need your help

Bard

May 1, 2017
Hi all, I have a few questions I need help with if possible

1) What is the best way of advertising (what time, and how many to buy)? I have 4 cameras (Max Room, Alice Room, Lounge, Pool)
2) I completed the Sacrifice Opportunity before the Wallet Opportunity started. Do i still have the chance to do the Wallet Opportunity?
3) I keep getting stopped by mom when massaging, is this as far as the current version (0.5 goes)?

Any help would be much appreciated!
1) advertising - i normaly do 1 per day if possible (i do it first thing in the morning) - dont know if time matter. I think this advertising has a lot of unknowns. Later money doesnt matter anymore. Right now i have 7K and i already get rid of eric which is biggest spend.
2) yes
3) if eric is still at house you can massage her twice per week during weekend - just do it couple of weeks and later she will undress and later thanks to kira mom will give you with HJ - thats the current (0.5) ending of massaging.

DAVEW10

Jun 3, 2017
1) advertising - i normaly do 1 per day if possible (i do it first thing in the morning) - dont know if time matter. I think this advertising has a lot of unknowns. Later money doesnt matter anymore. Right now i have 7K and i already get rid of eric which is biggest spend.
2) yes
3) if eric is still at house you can massage her twice per week during weekend - just do it couple of weeks and later she will undress and later thanks to kira mom will give you with HJ - thats the current (0.5) ending of massaging.
Thank you. I'm friends with Eric at the moment, so I'm guessing i have to go to war with him?

DAVEW10

Jun 3, 2017
yes but if you have only 4 cameras i dont think its wise.
Hoping you can help me again.

I seem to be stuck in a loop with nothing happening. Waiting to save up the money for Kate's mom, but in the meantime, I am in the mentor and schoolmate opportunities, but i can't seem to make any progress. I had done the kissing with Lisa, and she started masturbating at night, but that seems to have stopped.

Any ideas for what to do next?

Bard

May 1, 2017
Hoping you can help me again.

I seem to be stuck in a loop with nothing happening. Waiting to save up the money for Kate's mom, but in the meantime, I am in the mentor and schoolmate opportunities, but i can't seem to make any progress. I had done the kissing with Lisa, and she started masturbating at night, but that seems to have stopped.

Any ideas for what to do next?
what path of schoolmate opportunity you start? Forget alex/fight for him/olivia path ...
I think masturbating lisa will not continue if you dont choose right path to become your GF. I think you cant do more if you go Olivia path but today i am testing if this can be possible (so not 100 sure). If you decide "forget alex" later it should start mentoring with Kiras help.

Bard

May 1, 2017
Fight i think, i can't remember, is there any way to check?
dont try this path yet - sorry :( I have save before war/mentoring/schoolmate - so i try different routes every day. Today i am checking more of Olivia path (i fucked this path yesterday)

DAVEW10

Jun 3, 2017
Can anyone help me, not sure if its me or a bug.

I am at the stage of the schoolmate opportunity where lisa is deciding about becoming girlfriend, but i need a certain amount of progress on the mentor opportunity. But that seems to have started again, so i am just going round in circles?

Fazmaster

Apr 23, 2017
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

In depth walkthrough: 0.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I cant reach it in the game.
can you give me a hint or something?

lolly bree

Jun 7, 2017
i have yet to play 5.0 . Does Eric have more scenes with the girls or is it the same as 4.0 (kira, Ann and the sisters behind closed doors)?

Reactions: felixwalt666

JMike

May 12, 2017
Hi,

Mom jerks me off after the massage and in the bathroom in the morning.
Is there more action after this?

Bard

May 1, 2017
Hi,

Mom jerks me off after the massage and in the bathroom in the morning.
Is there more action after this?
she can also jerk off you during private punishment ... but yea thats all you got during 0.5

Reactions: JMike
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote