Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sir_Percy

May 2, 2017
Hi There,

I only get HJ from Lisa and finnished the BJ-Lessons. I´ve repeated the "HJ for Homework" again and again but there is no Talk-Option to get a further BJ from Lisa.

THX in advance, for your help!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi There,

I only get HJ from Lisa and finnished the BJ-Lessons. I´ve repeated the "HJ for Homework" again and again but there is no Talk-Option to get a further BJ from Lisa.

THX in advance, for your help!
to get bj you need to do her homework with mistakes and when she's about to get punished you need to take the blame. After taking the blame when you're in the bedroom alone with her talk to her and she'll give you more bj's. You need to do this 3 times in order to progress further.

Reactions: Sir_Percy

Galin

May 5, 2017
i think my game is bugged, after six "Sure! (make mistakes)" still the same options during punishment and during homework
I think, there's a counter count.liza.spanked, don't know when I find the time to insert it...

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Hey, stuck with lisa and my questions are
1.how to get lisa to give me hj?
So i had already 1st lesson with kira and lisa but during homework there is no option for the hj scene.
2.when lisa gets punished by mom how do i take the punishment instead?
I'm on bf path doing yoga given the bathrobe etc. but no option to take lisas place during punishment.
You need to go through the steps first one, Kira shows up, 2 Kira teaches hand job have Lisa hand job a few times doing home work. " i will do your home work if you do something for me." you should get 2 options show tits and another i am not sure the wording but take the other. hand job doe not show just by telling her you will do her home work , 3 Kira teaches blow job, talk to Lisa talk to Kira she comes to your room again to teach BJ she needs you to give her some thing "Take my punishment." after you take the punishment the blow job should appear the nex time you see Lisa in your room. to go further you need to get 3 bj.

Last edited:

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
yes and no...
"poss.sac" shows who's fucked by eric...
1-3 Kira
>3 Alice
are you sure this works? i tested in a saved game that i played and i know for sure eric didn't get the aunt or alice and says poss.sac>5

or can this events happen without you watch them?

Galin

May 5, 2017
are you sure this works? i tested in a saved game that i played and i know for sure eric didn't get the aunt or alice and says poss.sac>5

or can this events happen without you watch them?
...did you see, that he does not?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
It takes several successful kissing lessons with Lisa (Persuasion + Kissing successes) before Lisa no longer needs the persuasion. She will, at one point, skip the persuasion part and go straight for the kissing. Once you have done several successful sessions she will ask for some material. Then you have the option to buy a "Sex Education Book" in your online store. The rest is fun to figure out.
i dont have any option with lisa anymore, for this opportunity i only can kissing lessoon with kira!

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
how can trigger "Control" Opportunities? it's not in opportunities menu
and how to complet weed Opportunities? im in poss.ganja.step.7

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
i dont have any option with lisa anymore, for this opportunity i only can kissing lessoon with kira!
Check your "Mentor" opportunity and make sure Eric is not teaching her. If the description under "Mentor" does not mention Eric then you merely need to wait a week or two for her to present the next step.

Galin

May 5, 2017
i'm pretty sure, is a game i started 2 days ago with mods, eric cant go for sisters or aunt and impotent
save of day 39 poss.sac>5
save of dat 41 poss.sac<1
...sorry did not read the complete dia5 yet, when searching for poss.sac with notepad++, i found hints, that, eric fucked Kira and alice.
I need to look closer...

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
how can trigger "Control" Opportunities? it's not in opportunities menu
and how to complet weed Opportunities? im in poss.ganja.step.7
"Weed" opportunity is complete when you get to the part where every time you see Kate at 2am at the pool she tells you to buy weed if you want to join in on their activities. Alice giving you a BJ while Kate fucks her with a dildo is the final, repeatable scene in "Weed".

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
Not sure where to post this but TCMS will fix it if needed.

There is currently a bug where as long as you have $350 or more and you've reached the point where you can pay mom to punish you in private you can reduce Eric's influence on her (-20%) by offering to pay her but then choose the bottom option instead of actually paying her. This works every time. Multiple times per day.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Check your "Mentor" opportunity and make sure Eric is not teaching her. If the description under "Mentor" does not mention Eric then you merely need to wait a week or two for her to present the next step.
Im get rid of eric for a while. there is no eric enymore

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote