Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zhaosunday

May 20, 2017
Hi guys, I want to ask how to give mom massage?
after searching most of thread, someone said "massage Alice then she will tell mom u r good." but someone also said
" u need to give 4 massage at living room than u can get pool massage." I have done many times massage at living room but Alice still told me to " NO, go massage something else", what should I do?
thanks.

Reactions: Jr316

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
Have any of you found a reason to buy the $499 BLACK DRESS (not $200 LITTLE BLACK DRESS)? I know if you buy it you have the option to give it to Alice but every time I have bought it for her, no relationship improvement. Currently, I have Alice at "Friends" and have not bought the BLACK DRESS yet.

Last edited:

stan

May 1, 2017
I want to get rid of Eric via the "Kate's mom route", but every time I try to do that, Kira tells me about the hacker, am I doing something wrong?
if you want the Kate route you have to give Eric's wallet back to him. Then talk to Kira, then Kate.
for the hacker route, pay Eric the money and go to Kira

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
Have any of you found a reason to buy the $499 BLACK DRESS (not $200 LITTLE BLACK DRESS)? I know if you buy it you have the option to give it to Alice but every time I have bought it for her, no relationship improvement. Currently, I have Alice at "Friends" and have not bought the BLACK DRESS yet.
if you don´t do it the eric will do it and the influence of eric to alice raises

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
I apologize for my English and if I'm not writing there.After I take advantage of Kate's mother special service,the opportunity to order marijuana was gone.Is it just me, or all?

wanlee

Apr 27, 2017
Is there anything else in Cunning Plan after mom give me HJ? And after i get rid of Eric, is there something to do?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Because I've got no answer to my questions (post 608 on page 31), I've started the liza GF route on day 11 with the trigger "I think you should forget about it ..." But now I can buy Jewelry at the online shop. Are I'm still on Lisa GF route ?
I think this belongs to Lisa's jewelry- war with olivia" Route (according Walktrough on page 1). Where is may mistake ?

According walktrough the oher routes should be triggered with "There is one idea, but it is difficult to implement..." (meet Olivia-friend with Olivia), and "I think you have to fight for him!" trigger for Lisa's jewelry- war with olivia.

Are these triggers correct associated, or ar they mixed up ? and when should I start them ? On day day 11 (as I did), day 10 or after Kira arrival, which will be on day 18

Last edited:
U

User_2668

I'm stuck with giving mom massage and then getting caught with hard on which ends the scene.

Aunt have no option to talk, Last time we talked was about kissing that's it.

And also about lisa stuck with just showing boobs. Hj options just doesn't appear for me. Don't know why.

Any tips or help please?

or any save just before mom starts to give HJ?

Thanks.

Really need help people.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi
I stuck on "Mentor" Im getting kissing lession from kira and my kiss is now 215 but noting happned after that
I also get rid of eric with kate mom
what should I do next? im in poss.sed.step.6
and how do I now i completed this version? with complet opportunities?
and where is "Control" Opportunities? it's not in opportunities menu
and how to complet weed Opportunities? im in poss.ganja.step.7
thanks in advance.
anyone know ?

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
I apologize for my English and if I'm not writing there.After I take advantage of Kate's mother special service,the opportunity to order marijuana was gone.Is it just me, or all?
I, too, have this issue. Seems to be a bug.

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
I'm stuck with giving mom massage and then getting caught with hard on which ends the scene.

Aunt have no option to talk, Last time we talked was about kissing that's it.

And also about lisa stuck with just showing boobs. Hj options just doesn't appear for me. Don't know why.

Any tips or help please?

or any save just before mom starts to give HJ?

Thanks.

Really need help people.
Mom's hand jobs start after Kira mention a plan with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I do not know exactly the requirements for this trigger but Kira has always initiated that conversation by the pool in the mornings. Have you progressed in the "Aunt Kira" Opportunity?

Lisa will only shows boobs until after you have asked Aunt Kira to be the sex ed instructor, which you can only do if Eric is not currently teaching Lisa. If you wish to remain friends with Eric AND teach Lisa sex ed then you have to catch Eric peeping on Alice by using the camera and then talking to him when you see him next. One of the options in your demands is "Let me teach Lisa". From there you can start that path.

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
anyone know ?
It takes several successful kissing lessons with Lisa (Persuasion + Kissing successes) before Lisa no longer needs the persuasion. She will, at one point, skip the persuasion part and go straight for the kissing. Once you have done several successful sessions she will ask for some material. Then you have the option to buy a "Sex Education Book" in your online store. The rest is fun to figure out.

McDoogan

May 25, 2017
There's the problem though, how do I trade Alice for Kira? Whenever I talk to Eric, it's just "Do I Have Any Other Options?" or "I won't give up Alice!" I've heard there's something do with alcohol but I have no idea what that means.
I think I understand your question. His proposal makes it seem like you can end the opportunity with him leaving Alice alone and just keeping Kira. This is not actually an option. He is not proposing to you that he will stop giving her lingerie every Thursday. He is proposing that unless you tell him the secret to fucking Alice he will continue to fuck Kira (this is a big deal because he can now get influence over Kira and if she and one other get to 100% influence Max is going to camp). This is why the options while talking to him remain until you give him Alice.

This is a good thing though. There is no time limit on this and if you start "Sacrifice" before you trigger "Wallet" (you have to be enemies with Eric) then you have time to set up a favorable ending to "Wallet" right after you give him Alice.

P.S. If you never end "Sacrifice" by giving him Alice before you complete "Wallet" then "Sacrifice" will be completed when you complete "Wallet" AND he never gets Alice. Also he stops fucking Kira due to "Wallet" (assuming you choose "You can only fuck mom).

U

User_2668

Mom's hand jobs start after Kira mention a plan with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I do not know exactly the requirements for this trigger but Kira has always initiated that conversation by the pool in the mornings. Have you progressed in the "Aunt Kira" Opportunity?

Lisa will only shows boobs until after you have asked Aunt Kira to be the sex ed instructor, which you can only do if Eric is not currently teaching Lisa. If you wish to remain friends with Eric AND teach Lisa sex ed then you have to catch Eric peeping on Alice by using the camera and then talking to him when you see him next. One of the options in your demands is "Let me teach Lisa". From there you can start that path.
okay. Thanks.

another question, how do i convince mom to take my punishments in private?

Trombe

Sep 24, 2016
I've heard there's something do with alcohol but I have no idea what that means.
It seem you still doesn't have candies yet. To get it rise relationship to Warm with Lisa (doing homework for her until it increase) and she must in a good mood. Then You'll be able to start a conversation with Lisa "You have a strange appearance...." After that You'll be able to purchase it from online shop.

Trombe

Sep 24, 2016
I think this belongs to Lisa's jewelry- war with olivia" Route. Where is may mistake ?Are I'm still on Lisa GF route ? and when should I start them ?
You choose fight for Alex instead of forget about him. However, you should be able to continue Lisa normally (difference should be buy jewel instade of dong yoga) but I'm not 100% sure I'm not on Jewel route. Walkthrough is outdated just play the game.

hughmongous

Jun 4, 2017
1. you just need to make mistakes in homework for lisa so she get punished 3 times, so the next time you help her with homework you can ask her to show boobs, she says no, so you say then mom will punish you again, so then she accept, and that unblock the hj scene for the next day

2. before the mom will start the punish ther will be an option to take responsability, so then mom will punish you instead, and after in you room with lisa, talk to her, but u need to complete 3 hj scenes first
i think my game is bugged, after six "Sure! (make mistakes)" still the same options during punishment and during homework

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote