Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bard

May 1, 2017
How do I get Lisa to give me a blowjob? I took the punishment for her several times, but I don't know in wich place and at wich time she's supposed to give me a blowjob. And yes, she has the bathrobe.
when she recieved public punishment (you make mistake when doing her homework) you take her place .... than later in your room have chat with her - and you recieve BJ.

Also i dont know maybe high authority is usefull (i pay Ann for private punishment) so taking her place dont have impact on authority.

Bard

May 1, 2017
Have a question:
There are 3 routes in schoolmate opportunities:
1 - forget Alex (Max become BF later this route)
2 - fight for him (Max become secret BF later this route)
3 - Olivia become your GF

I am interested how these 3 different options have impact for Mentor opportunity .. i know that route 1 you can have repeated HJ/BJ/anal with her ... how about 2nd and 3rd route? Can you have HJ/BJ/anal with her or its only for 1st route during schoolmate and she become your "official" GF.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I dont have any option to talk to her while she does the homework
Not when she's doing the homework, but when you're offering to do it for her, like every other time you do her homework.
You go to the option for doing it perfectly, if she does something for you. Then instead of selecting the option for showing her breasts, you select the option for her giving you a hand job while doing the homework for her.

Blowjob practice that happens after the next Kira lesson, is done when you do the homework and make mistakes so she gets punished, but you take the option of taking the punishment for her.
When she's in the bedroom after taking the punishment (at night iirc) you then get her to blow you as repayment for taking the punishment in her place.

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Have a question:
There are 3 routes in schoolmate opportunities:
1 - forget Alex (Max become BF later this route)
2 - fight for him (Max become secret BF later this route)
3 - Olivia become your GF

I am interested how these 3 different options have impact for Mentor opportunity .. i know that route 1 you can have repeated HJ/BJ/anal with her ... how about 2nd and 3rd route? Can you have HJ/BJ/anal with her or its only for 1st route during schoolmate and she become your "official" GF.
I actually haven't been able to progress on route 1 beyond what was already in 0.5. Might be something I screwed up or just a bug.
Route 2, secret, is where I got the HJ/BJ/Cuni/Anal lesson set, with 3/4 those repeatable.
Route 3 is just some HJ and no action involving Max and Olivia, just some voyeur.

Since the routes are mutually exclusive, the content is route locked for now.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah, I'm stuck on the back massage with mother as well. I thought you'd have to use the impotency pills on yourself like you did with Eric, to keep yourself from poppin wood and making mom feel more at ease, but I lost the ability to buy the pills after I got Eric outta the house.

stan

May 1, 2017
Have you tried talking to Kira? (you need a few back massages for this)
Then waited a few days and talked to Kira again?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
nope thats it so far, she will give hj in shower at morning - hj after massage and hj after private punishment
After punishment is hard to get without cheats. But possible with being Lisa's boy friend, since she demands you taking punishment if you want a BJ. The after punishment is worth it.

Reactions: theerage1

Patan

May 28, 2017
After punishment is hard to get without cheats. But possible with being Lisa's boy friend, since she demands you taking punishment if you want a BJ. The after punishment is worth it.
Definetly worth it since Lisa gives you BJ after that :FeelsGoodMan:

Bard

May 1, 2017
Alice needs the black dress to go to the bars with Aunt Kira I believe
i dont mean "Little black dress" for 200 $, after you buy it (give it before Eric on day 10) this dress will come also later but she doesnt wear it (she doesnt even give me BJ for it :) )

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I want to get rid of Eric via the "Kate's mom route", but every time I try to do that, Kira tells me about the hacker, am I doing something wrong?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I want to get rid of Eric via the "Kate's mom route", but every time I try to do that, Kira tells me about the hacker, am I doing something wrong?
I think you need to talk to the hacker and then proceed to speak with Kira.
Just make sure to save before doing that, in case I'm wrong.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote