Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bard

May 1, 2017
i have yet to play 5.0 . Does Eric have more scenes with the girls or is it the same as 4.0 (kira, Ann and the sisters behind closed doors)?
try to remember from my play .... i dont think so. Only Eric related stuff was mostly about how to get rid of him - no sexual content.

Bard

May 1, 2017
Can anyone help me, not sure if its me or a bug.

I am at the stage of the schoolmate opportunity where lisa is deciding about becoming girlfriend, but i need a certain amount of progress on the mentor opportunity. But that seems to have started again, so i am just going round in circles?
If your mentor opportunity restarted (to kissing etc.) its a bug.
If your schoolmate opportunity stoped because mentor need more but you can do anal with her(with Kira participation) - its because there is nothing more in 0.5.

In 0.6 - there will be continuation with Lisa GF path - after Kira mentoring, if i understand 0.6 future log correctly.

clynejr

May 11, 2017
hi all . i am so dumb in this game .
how to trigger and end the event opportunity ?
i used cheat mod . to rising relationship and etc
but still . i cant even finish once , is walkthrough 0.3 is helping .
and yeah i use ver 0.5 thanks .

Black Label

May 30, 2017
Hi again, I'm now stuck in the cunning plan opportunity, i can't get the big bag of weed anymore to progress.

Bard

May 1, 2017
hi all . i am so dumb in this game .
how to trigger and end the event opportunity ?
i used cheat mod . to rising relationship and etc
but still . i cant even finish once , is walkthrough 0.3 is helping .
and yeah i use ver 0.5 thanks .
there are 17 opportunities in this game - which one you mean? I dont use cheats in game - if i am so lazy i can simply browse images and i see everything in this game. Walkthrough 0.3 - is helping, but yes it need to be updated. I dont use it anymore (i used it in 0,4 only for day 1-10 do give gifts for sisters before eric)

Bard

May 1, 2017
Hi again, I'm now stuck in the cunning plan opportunity, i can't get the big bag of weed anymore to progress.
big bag of weed - same as normal weed - you buy it through laptop. But you must have (idk what is price in 0.5 it changes from version to version) 300-500 $ cash to find it there.

Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
Guys im stuck with Liza's education. Thx to Kira I thought her how to kiss, bought her playboy magazine and a sim card, she started masturbating at night but I dont have the option to teach her with Kira :(
During homework I have only the option to let her show a boob.
What should I do?

Bard

May 1, 2017
Guys im stuck with Liza's education. Thx to Kira I thought her how to kiss, bought her playboy magazine and a sim card, she started masturbating at night but I dont have the option to teach her with Kira :(
During homework I have only the option to let her show a boob.
What should I do?
i think to continue you need progress in schoolmate opportunity - i choose "forget alex" - so i can confirm only this path. Others dont know if possible (never tried - played also olivia path but i think i screwed this opportunity when i rushed it). Also wallet oportunity can screwed this opportunity when i choose give him wallet and ID (trying going with kates mom for path of Eric removal).

clynejr

May 11, 2017
there are 17 opportunities in this game - which one you mean? I dont use cheats in game - if i am so lazy i can simply browse images and i see everything in this game. Walkthrough 0.3 - is helping, but yes it need to be updated. I dont use it anymore (i used it in 0,4 only for day 1-10 do give gifts for sisters before eric)
something called mentor opportunities and spider

Bard

May 1, 2017
something called mentor opportunities and spider
for mentor - its long opportunity. Just speak with your Lisa about your morning wood and its straightforward .... when Eric decide to teach her so you blackmail him with photo - need camera for that - Kira will need it for photoshot - cost 500 i think. At 2 a.m. - Alice room when he stay over - just quicksave at midnight - wait to 2 am - if he is not there quickload ... and repeat when he shows there. I think from 3 days when he stays in your house there are 2 days when he actualy go jerking off. Blackmail him - take Lisa back for sex education and fun begin. Also just read description of opportunity - really guys most answers you find there.
spider - just read about spiders at web and go looking in pool area at 10 a.m. or 11 a.m.

clynejr

May 11, 2017
for mentor - its long opportunity. Just speak with your Lisa about your morning wood and its straightforward .... when Eric decide to teach her so you blackmail him with photo - need camera for that - Kira will need it for photoshot - cost 500 i think. At 2 a.m. - Alice room when he stay over - just quicksave at midnight - wait to 2 am - if he is not there quickload ... and repeat when he shows there. I think from 3 days when he stays in your house there are 2 days when he actualy go jerking off. Blackmail him - take Lisa back for sex education and fun begin. Also just read description of opportunity - really guys most answers you find there.
spider - just read about spiders at web and go looking in pool area at 10 a.m. or 11 a.m.
thanks . i get it now .
so the oportunity cant be resolved by 1 or 3 days .

Bard

May 1, 2017
thanks . i get it now .
so the oportunity cant be resolved by 1 or 3 days .
well for some opportunities you will need much longer time to complete .... spider is easy and fast, mentor is marathon.

djax

May 5, 2017
Lisa is max girl friend and i got stuck after i give her sex education book, there is no dialog again and it keep going on, is this a bug or i miss something?? can someone explain, please

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey There.
I'm using an European Ceyboard and don't know how to hide the Text bar xD in the information it says [`] but that doesn't do anything ... Pls help

D

Deleted member 9433

... sry just another dump question. It is about the event where i see Eric jerking off to Alice:
I have a hidden cam and i lost the sex ed with lisa but if i catch him i can not make any photos or a video to blackmail him? what am i doing wrong?

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
... sry just another dump question. It is about the event where i see Eric jerking off to Alice:
I have a hidden cam and i lost the sex ed with lisa but if i catch him i can not make any photos or a video to blackmail him? what am i doing wrong?
Talk with your Goddess and Saviour, Kira. She will tell you how to get a camera. =)

Reactions: Deleted member 9433

abericus

May 29, 2017
Getting stuck in wallet kate mom route, already buy big weed, call kate mom, and agreed to her term, when talk to kate, only weed option, what to do next?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote