Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I can buy book but it look like I must give it to Alice. I haven't any option with Lisa.

EDIT. This book is in shop now. :D Weird

Last edited:

Ace212

Aug 19, 2017
Ok, so now I already talked to Kate's mom and don't know what to do next, also I want to know is there anyway to increase relationship with Mom? All dialouge I got is lend some money or watch TV at night with her.
p/s: I'm at war with Eric now btw.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
does eric let max to touch his mom while she was blindfolded? if is it really hapenning how can i get this scene pls help me!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have 7.04 post your save file and I will look into it, preferably save without relationship cheat sometime it create bug (money is ok)
I thank you for your help but I have deleted all those saves when I started over.

This is what it is. When aunt first comes in and teaches Lisa to do HJ and tells Max and Lisa to practice several times then she will return but the convo for the quid pro quo does not show up if you choose at the beginning of the game to not ask for any thing while doing homework, doing homework for free. I will look for the save in the trash bin if still needed. See Pic and it shows the " No Problem" for doing homework. I have added a new pic with the choice that will cause the bug.

I just remember that after Lisa became Max's GF I cheated relationship to lovers so the save will be no good then.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, so now I already talked to Kate's mom and don't know what to do next, also I want to know is there anyway to increase relationship with Mom? All dialouge I got is lend some money or watch TV at night with her.
p/s: I'm at war with Eric now btw.
You must buy big weed and give to Kate. You should now have another option when buying weed.

As for relationship with mom then no not with out cheat. It may come in later builds but in 7.3 no.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can buy book but it look like I must give it to Alice. I haven't any option with Lisa.

EDIT. This book is in shop now. :D Weird
Can you still kiss Lisa and if so then keep on doing it and she will ask for the book.

If she has already ask for the book.
Just wait and check Lisa every day, sometimes it can take several days before the convo will come up again. You may be talking about the book for Alice and if so its not that book but one called sex-ed
Try and talk to her while she is in the pool.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have same issue, Eric has the wallet/ID and what money Max had on him so the option to eaves drop on him is probably gone. Ive not seen any option to watch him and mom as he said Max could and i have choosen the leave Alice, Lisa and Kira alone option... My game is going different route it seems or am i still on teh right path?

I'm kinda stuck on a couple of things, and I wonder if someone could help me get unstuck?

First off, I've gotten Eric and Mom to agree to let me watch them fucking, and I routinely see Eric doggystyling her (anal?) with the BDSM regalia on, but it's always peeping from outside, not in the room. I see images in the last bill that show my perspective as being feet away from Mom, so I'm wondering how to get inside the door?

I was also told somewhere that after I'd stolen the wallet and found the real identity, I could always pay the cash but keep the wallet and license? I only see choices that gives everything back or tells Eric to "screw off!" but nothing about paying the cash only. In the meantime, I've given him the wallet, ID, and all the money I had at the time to have him keep his dick only in my Mom, not Alice, Lisa, or Kira, but is there an option I'm missing?

Trombe

Sep 24, 2016
I will look for the save in the trash bin if still needed. I just remember that after Lisa became Max's GF I cheated relationship to lovers so the save will be no good then.
I asked DS and he said even though you choose to not want anything in return for Lisa, the game should provide you the option to let you ask her to return the favor if two condition are met 1. you provide her a robe 2. she get punish by Ann at least once without your interfering otherwise it will be like you said game breaking. Anyway, if you still able to recover that save send it to me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I asked DS and he said even though you choose to not want anything in return for Lisa, the game should provide you the option to let you ask her to return the favor if two condition are met 1. you provide her a robe 2. she get punish by Ann at least once without your interfering otherwise it will be like you said game breaking. Anyway, if you still able to recover that save send it to me.
I can not get any save to load that has used cheats so sorry about that. Please see the pic's that I posted and that is the choice that has the bug in it.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
I don't get this game I followed the detailed walkthrough for all the 10 days without seeing any sex scene at all and now I don't know how to progress because the other one isn't in order so I'm afraid I'll miss a lot of scenes...
I played my fair share of games but this is the first time the MC isn't involved in anything and he's forced to watch the prettiest woman get banged by a random A-hole. it's almost infuriating.
Buckle down, you have a lot of grinding to do to get to sex. But if the amount of activity on this thread doesn't tell you, its worth it.

Ace212

Aug 19, 2017
You must buy big weed and give to Kate. You should now have another option when buying weed.

As for relationship with mom then no not with out cheat. It may come in later builds but in 7.3 no.
I thought I talk to Kate's mom after that Big Weed event, and then still nothing happen :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I thought I talk to Kate's mom after that Big Weed event, and then still nothing happen :(
Have you talked to Kate's mom?
If so you should have agree to something and then talk to Kate again.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
can someone help me?
in the wallet opportunity I can't hunt Eric with the help of mother of kate.
Before stealing wallet I'm paying 300 per week to Eric (is it right?)
What should I do after I take the wallet?
Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, I already talked to her and agree to give 5000$ to Kate, but when I talk to her I don't have that option.
Just keep playing and talk to her each night she shows up I think it takes a week before it moves on to the next stage.
Spy on Kate and Alice as much as possible to and set up there play secession as you go

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can someone help me?
in the wallet opportunity I can't hunt Eric with the help of mother of kate.
Before stealing wallet I'm paying 300 per week to Eric (is it right?)
What should I do after I take the wallet?
Thanks
When Eric is in mom's room at 8pm go there.

Ace212

Aug 19, 2017
Just keep playing and talk to her each night she shows up I think it takes a week before it moves on to the next stage.
Spy on Kate and Alice as much as possible to and set up there play secession as you go
thanks, i'll try it :D

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote