Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Not the blog path that is Kate/Alice in Alice room after you get mom to accept there relationship, this go for both pics.
Cunning Plan path is so great.

huy

Apr 4, 2017
Both are reward from the Cunning Plan
1. Reward from Kate: Sex with Kate or BJ from Alice, once a week
2. Reward from Alice: BJ at the Lounge from time to time.
what should I do next? I didn't see any difference after got the accept from mom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You no longer have to give weed to join them, you get to 1 time a week every week from now on and you have the choice of screwing Kate or get a BJ from alice.

If you have not talked to Kate after you finish the cunning plan quest then do so.

Reactions: huy

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
what should I do next? I didn't see any difference after got the accept from mom
>After Ann/Mom accept the relationship between Alice and Kate
>Talk to Alice at the Lounge Whe she is watching TV.
>Negotiate the reward that you will get from Alice.
>Talk to Kate [02:00 At Pool]
>Negotiate the reward from her.

[Reward from Alice] = BlowJob from Alice it happen randomly at Night at Lounge
[Reward from Kate] = Sex with Kate (Alice Watch) OR BlowJob from Alice (Kate Watch) this only happen ONCE a week.

Reactions: huy

huy

Apr 4, 2017
You no longer have to give weed to join them, you get to 1 time a week every week from now on and you have the choice of screwing Kate or get a BJ from alice.

If you have not talked to Kate after you finish the cunning plan quest then do so.
>After Ann/Mom accept the relationship between Alice and Kate
>Talk to Alice at the Lounge Whe she is watching TV.
>Negotiate the reward that you will get from Alice.
>Talk to Kate [02:00 At Pool]
>Negotiate the reward from her.

[Reward from Alice] = BlowJob from Alice it happen randomly at Night at Lounge
[Reward from Kate] = Sex with Kate (Alice Watch) OR BlowJob from Alice (Kate Watch) this only happen ONCE a week.
ok tks i got it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i still can't trigger events with Eric on phone
You must have his wallet and go to Ann's room at 8 pm when he is there alone. It could take up to a week for it to happen and may need other quest for the triggers to go off.

Reactions: duncandg

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Why doesnt the 0.6 walkthrough show anything about Lisa's scenes? I thought that stuff was the most complicated to get to since it can branch and lock you out of stuff? Anyone have a walkthrough with her paths in it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the 3 path's you can chose

If you chose "You Got To Fight For Him" it has the most sex from Lisa, once open you can get anal ever day and 2 times a week double anal with Lisa and Kira with a BJ to end it.

The first path I only did 1 time and it was very boring if I remember right and the one for Olive you only get sex 1 time a week plus a few other option.

What ever you do do not give homework for free there is a bug that will stop progression on her sex-ed during both GF and maybe even Olive.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just keep playing the game you can not miss it. It almost to the end of the cunning plan quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Once you get her to strip and play with herself then go to her room.
She blogs for 2 hours so 1st hour you get her to strip and play with herself and the 2nd you go to her room.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If your talking about the cheats its in Max's laptop just open it and click the top option called "cheat menu".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok the "No Problem" bug for schoolwork help will not allow further progression in Lisa training.
If you select to give Lisa free homework then you can not progress past the quid pro guo, the convo will not come back up after Kari tells Max and Lisa to practice several times before she will come back to do more training.

This happens in both the GF paths, I have not tried it in Olive since that one stops anyway.
Here is my save for the GF path with yoga, no relationship cheats were used but I did use other cheats for this.
Anyone willing to check it in 7.4 and see it the problem was fixed.

Last edited:

Francisco12334

Apr 29, 2017
Hello people!!! I wanted to ask help for the cunning plan.I managed to reach the end of all the opportunities but i think i am stuck in this one.I managed to get to the second photoshoot(with aunt Kira and mom together) and after that i talked with kira and gave her the money to the next photoshoot but i couldn´t manage to advance.Am i missing something or is the game bugged?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote