Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Carson

Apr 28, 2017
I stack with Alice Blog Opportunity . I have try all the payments and have the another one option . But when i use it , nothing happens. How is the right way to become finish the opportunity?

Carson

Apr 28, 2017
You need to get her to strip naked and get her to masturbate once. Then you need to pay her to get naked again and this time there is an option to say you're busy instead of paying her to masturbate, take that option and go to her room.
Thx i will try that
Im happy , your hint was really good. i have finished that opportunity :)

Last edited:

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
My first playthrough I went to war right away with Eric and skipped Olivia netting 16/18 opportunities. This time I started as friends with Eric but I'm having trouble getting past the peek interaction with mom in cuffs and a ball gag. I've tried talking with Eric while mom is in the bath but he has nothing to say to me. What am I missing in order to progress with control and get the interaction allowing Max to touch his mother?

Thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Having the same problem here. I'm thinking it might have something to do with promising to do the homework "free of charge" earlier in the game but I'm not entirely sure.

edit: pic related, there's supposed to be a "show me your tits" or "Ill get you a high mark if you do something for me" option right?
Is 10 times not enough? I tried it both with the mom doing it and I doing it. Dosn't work
Well it looks like it is a bug to do it for free, I am now stuck there to but I will keep on playing and see if I can do a work around for it. I have a few idea's.

Well after another week still stuck but I have 1 more idea on this.

Last edited:

Toni89

Jul 16, 2017
Guys, could someone explain me what is this "Classmate" opportunity with Lisa? I was able to let her sleep with just panties and all...but now im stuck here...

Ace212

Aug 19, 2017
I'm stuck at how to jerking Eric, I stole the wallet, show it back to him to give up on sisters and Aunt, then let Alice put pills in his meal and don't know what to do next, can someone help please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I went 4 weeks game time peeking and nothing triggered. Is peeking the only prerequisite or are there conversations I need to have as well?

Thanks
I never went that rout so I can not say, you should have had a convo with him to allow it but I not for sure about it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Spammed her getting spanked for days in a row. Nope. Always continue or the let me do it mom. (as in let me spank her)
I've been doing that for about 50 days now haha. I think this is just a bug.
It looks like it is broken when you chose the do it for free option so for now on until it gets fixed chose other choices instead.

What we need is someone who has the 7.4 and let us know if the bug is fixed, or someone who has a Patreon account to report this bug.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck at how to jerking Eric, I stole the wallet, show it back to him to give up on sisters and Aunt, then let Alice put pills in his meal and don't know what to do next, can someone help please?
If you gave the wallet back there is only 1 way left to get rid of him and that is through Kate.

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
I don't get this game I followed the detailed walkthrough for all the 10 days without seeing any sex scene at all and now I don't know how to progress because the other one isn't in order so I'm afraid I'll miss a lot of scenes...
I played my fair share of games but this is the first time the MC isn't involved in anything and he's forced to watch the prettiest woman get banged by a random A-hole. it's almost infuriating.

Last edited:

Toni89

Jul 16, 2017
Guys, could someone explain me what is this "Classmate" opportunity with Lisa? I was able to let her sleep with just panties and all...but now im stuck here...
Could someone help me pls? thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't get this game I followed the detailed walkthrough for all the 10 days without seeing any sex scene at all and now I don't know how to progress because the other one isn't in order so I'm afraid I'll miss a lot of scenes...
I played my fair share of games but this is the first time the MC isn't involved in anything and he's forced to watch the prettiest woman get banged by a random A-hole. it's almost infuriating.
Just play and keep an eye on the objectives under the light bulb.

hey guys how to bang lisa without kira supervision ??
At this time you can't.

Trombe

Sep 24, 2016
What we need is someone who has the 7.4 and let us know if the bug is fixed, or someone who has a Patreon account to report this bug.
I have 7.04 post your save file and I will look into it, preferably save without relationship cheat sometime it create bug (money is ok)

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I stuck with Lisa. I can kiss her but I can't talk about any next lesson (bj etc) I can't talk with aunt Kira too. What must happend to begin next lesson? Maybe I must kiss with aunt several times? Because I use cheat mode and improve my kiss skills. I also can do yoga with mom and if i don't i must pay lisa.

Last edited:

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I stuck with Lisa. I can kiss her but I can't talk about any next lesson (bj etc) I can't talk with aunt Kira too. What must happend to begin next lesson? Maybe I must kiss with aunt several times? Because I use cheat mode and improve my kiss skills. I also can do yoga with mom and if i don't i must pay lisa.
From what i remember after a few succesful kissing sessions with Lisa you will have to buy a sex ed book for her from the shop to continue.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote