• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
if you wish to see whats the problem, you can check my save file.... #TIA
I hope you have not blocked yourself out of the content but back in v.10 triggers were put in every quest for every quest to move forward, you need to work on Lisa the most and some with Alice to move forward with the mom and aunt.

Reactions: angella

angella

Jan 29, 2018
I hope you have not blocked yourself out of the content but back in v.10 triggers were put in every quest for every quest to move forward, you need to work on Lisa the most and some with Alice to move forward with the mom and aunt.
see, many thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
see, many thanks
With you using the mod for this game you will no longer can get help here you must go to the mod thread to help.

This thread is only for the original game v.13 and the mod changes a lot of things in the beginning of the game.

Reactions: angella

angella

Jan 29, 2018
With you using the mod for this game you will no longer can get help here you must go to the mod thread to help.

This thread is only for the original game v.13 and the mod changes a lot of things in the beginning of the game.
OK, thanks for reply

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
Can you still set up an Alice date with Kate using weed, after you've progressed Cunning Plan to the point where you get a weekly thing?

Is there any other use for weed or any further progress with Kate's mom if Eric is already out of the picture?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can you still set up an Alice date with Kate using weed, after you've progressed Cunning Plan to the point where you get a weekly thing?

Is there any other use for weed or any further progress with Kate's mom if Eric is already out of the picture?
I don't remember about the weed date but you can join them when she is over once you progress the story.

No more content with Kate's mom once Eric is gone.

No more use for weed once you past or complete the quest for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hai guys how to raise Ann authority level
You don't, she does not have one for that stat.
That is in the original game, if playing a knockoff of the game then go to that thread to ask.
This is only for the original abandoned game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
She is not appearing even after aunt arrived
Then you have not unlocked her yet, work on other quest for now but keep trying.

In v.10 dev put in triggers in all quest for all quest and you have not triggered it yet.
Also you can break the game if you cheated up stats before getting them to 100 points in game, the triggers were put in the 1st 100 points at different times.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Everything we have or will ever have is in post #1 the OP and the 2nd post with all my mini walkthroughs for the harder parts of the game.
Sorry, may be I am wrong, but in OP it is said fhat walkthroughs are for 0.6 and 0.9. Is there from the start of the game to the end of all scenes for last patch?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, may be I am wrong, but in OP it is said fhat walkthroughs are for 0.6 and 0.9. Is there from the start of the game to the end of all scenes for last patch?
Post #2. Read what is below #9 for the link for the beginning of the game.
It will tell you what to do, don't remember how long it goes but you can go past it and keep doing the same thing until you able to do something else to make money, IE: Camera's.
This walkthrough is a little out of date but still can be followed to get started with.

Just remember all content ends in v.10 for Olivia and all content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa's girlfriend paths.

Before you start read all my mini walkthroughs so you get the gist of how the game runs.

Also remember cheating points before you get them to 100 can and will break your game because triggers were put in the first 100 points for many quest and triggers were put in all quest for all quest making it that you need to work on ALL quest at the same time to move the game forward.

Reactions: Romazeo

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Post #2. Read what is below #9 for the link for the beginning of the game.
Well, thanks in advance ;) I really wanna start smooth second playing, because I did the first one long ago and was really pissed off yesterday when discovered how many scenes I didn't open (sneak peek for user's saves). If I will stuck on something specific, I hope you can help me here if I ask a question ^__^

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote