Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks again for the reply. Could you take a look at the archive because I can't follow up?
Well all quest starting in v.10 had triggers put in all other quest so you can not just run 1 quest to finish because it would lock you out of other quests.
You maybe able to keep going but you need to start doing yoga with mom and more spiders/spiders and even more spiders and keep helping Alice with her blog.
Talk to every girl when there alone every day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkloraed

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You have reached this point and events are repeating. Is there any help?
The only thing you have left is Olivia stuff so go to her house a few more time until it tells you that you are at the end.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There are events that did not appear to me, will you be able to see them after Olivia's completion?
What events?
You have everything unlocked for the family and only have Olivia stuff not finished.

You know when you are finish when it says this. BigBrother 2022-09-11 11-28-52-88.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The rest of the events were filmed. The last thing I reached was the video of Okab's talk that he is at school
The new job quest is done and its says its at the end of content.

Like I said all quest are done but for Olivia.
This is an abandoned game and not all of the story was told to a good ending way.

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
The new job quest is done and its says its at the end of content.

Like I said all quest are done but for Olivia.
This is an abandoned game and not all of the story was told to a good ending way.
Sorry to bother you, I meant scenes like this

Reactions: LFARA

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Hi all. I want to use Eric to seduce Anna, but then I want to get rid of Eric. I can do it? I played the Renpy_Remake version and if I didn't get rid of Eric it was a dead end. Maybe something changed in this version? I start a peaceful relationship with Eric, then I ask him to let me peep into having sex with Anna, then I start sex with Anna secretly from Eric, and then I get rid of Eric. Is it possible?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all. I want to use Eric to seduce Anna, but then I want to get rid of Eric. I can do it? I played the Renpy_Remake version and if I didn't get rid of Eric it was a dead end. Maybe something changed in this version? I start a peaceful relationship with Eric, then I ask him to let me peep into having sex with Anna, then I start sex with Anna secretly from Eric, and then I get rid of Eric. Is it possible?
Yes in the original game v.13.0.0.7 this can happen, but just remember that you have to get rid of eric to move onto the other girls in the house.
You get nothing but a watching and 1 touching scene with being friends with eric.

eric will never allow you to fuck Ann when he is there.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Yes, in the original game v.13.0.0.7 this could have happened, but just remember that you need to get rid of Eric to move on to the other girls in the house.
You get nothing but watching and 1 touching friendship scene with Eric.

Eric will never let you fuck Anne when he's around.
Got it thanks. It's good that this version has that option. In the BB Renpy Remake, I went through every possible development there was, including the one with Eric. I liked the option of seducing Anna through Eric because it's faster than seducing Anna through Kira, and that option provides cool content. I fucked Anna in the bathroom and she gave me blowjobs in the living room and in the bathroom when Eric went to bed. I may have fucked Anna in the living room, but I don't remember exactly. I fucked Alice in her room on the webcam, I fucked Lisa (just anal and blow jobs) and I fucked Kira (it was a threesome 2-3 times). And I fucked Olivia. I was fine with it because I could have sex with all the girls, but I didn't like Eric himself, who came over and sat in Anna's room. I put off calling the mob or Katya's mom, so. I thought I could get rid of him later, but when I contacted the developer who did the remake, he said it was a dead end and now he wasn't going anywhere. You write that until I get rid of Erica, I won't get the other girls. There must be some difference between these versions, because Eric didn't bother me...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
[ЦИТАТА="a1fox3, сообщение: 8994475, участник: 154349"]
Да, в оригинальной игре v.13.0.0.7 это могло случиться, но просто помните, что вам нужно избавиться от Эрика, чтобы перейти к другим девушкам в доме.
Вы не получаете ничего, кроме просмотра и 1 трогательной сцены дружбы с Эриком.

Эрик никогда не позволит тебе трахнуть Энн, когда он рядом.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Понял спасибо. Хорошо, что в этой версии есть такая возможность. В BB Renpy Remake я прошел все возможные разработки, которые были, в том числе и тред с Эриком. Мне понравился вариант соблазнить Анну через Эрика, потому что это быстрее, чем соблазнить Анну через Киру, и этот вариант дает крутой контент. Я трахал Анну в ванной, а она делала мне минет в гостиной и в ванной, когда Эрик ложился спать. Может быть, я и трахал Анну в гостиной, но точно не помню. Я трахнул Алису в ее комнате по вебке, трахнул Лизу (только анал и минет) и трахнул Киру (это был секс втроем 2-3 раза). И я трахнул Оливию. Меня все устраивало, потому что я мог заниматься сексом со всеми девушками, но мне не нравился сам Эрик, который пришел к нам и сел в комнате Анны. Я отложил звонок мафии или маме Кати, так что... Я думал, что смогу потом от него избавиться, но когда я связался с разработчиком, который сделал ремейк, он ответил, что это тупиковый путь и теперь он никуда не денется. Ты пишешь, что пока я не избавлюсь от Эрики, я не получу других девушек. Наверное все таки есть какие-то отличия между этими версиями, т.к Эрик не мешал мне всех доставать...
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/

5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

Reactions: Greslux

mnib

Aug 4, 2022
Hi I am getting close to finishing, with new job and party girl left. I am making progress with new girl which is fine but party girl stopped a while ago when i gave her the candies before her friday night out.

it says to go through the event cigarette smoke which mentions Kate shares the weed with Alice and if the right pressure is applied who knows. But it is marked as completed and says go through the event Blog.

The blog event says alice is touching herself instead of watching and asking alice to join with lisa and that says that there is no furthe rprogression in story.

So im stuck with party girl as unfinished.

I also had additionally tasks as well

Olivia comes to visit at night where lisa helps at the end but no progress

Who of the man of this house to punish the sisters after dinner has been there for a long time as well.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi I am getting close to finishing, with new job and party girl left. I am making progress with new girl which is fine but party girl stopped a while ago when i gave her the candies before her friday night out.

it says to go through the event cigarette smoke which mentions Kate shares the weed with Alice and if the right pressure is applied who knows. But it is marked as completed and says go through the event Blog.

The blog event says alice is touching herself instead of watching and asking alice to join with lisa and that says that there is no furthe rprogression in story.

So im stuck with party girl as unfinished.

I also had additionally tasks as well

Olivia comes to visit at night where lisa helps at the end but no progress

Who of the man of this house to punish the sisters after dinner has been there for a long time as well.
You have Olivia as Max's girlfriend and all content ended in v.10, all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 are only on the Lisa girlfriend path.
You are at the end of all content going the Olivia GF path.

Reactions: mnib

mnib

Aug 4, 2022
You have Olivia as Max's girlfriend and all content ended in v.10, all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 are only on the Lisa girlfriend path.
You are at the end of all content going the Olivia GF path.
Thanks, so is the party girl finished as a result as well?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, so is the party girl finished as a result as well?
All quest were reworked to included triggers in all other quest back when v.10 first came out, so yes you can't get the triggers to go off because you are doing the Olivia GF path and the triggers are in the Lisa GF path's.
Lisa has 2 paths for slightly different CG's, best path for me was the one with jewelry path.
The yoga path has less eye candy early game but has an extra sex scene with Ann but it or the kitchen scene can only be done per day, 1 or the other not both per day.

Reactions: mnib
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote