Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
How can i go to the clinic and to Lisa´s school?

I am at this point of the game but still can´t find a button to go outside the house.

1688808567088.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How can i go to the clinic and to Lisa´s school?

I am at this point of the game but still can´t find a button to go outside the house.

View attachment 2753310
That looks like one of the remake or one of the knockoff and not the original game.
We only help with the original game in this thread.
Please go to the thread where you downloaded the game and ask there for help.

Reactions: Iqra69

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Iam new in this game i saw too many comments and photos so i wanna give it a try but i found 3 versions
Big brother Another story 0.09.2.03
Big brother Another story rebuild 0.02.00
Big brother remake 1.05 fix 3
And iam android
I found differences between them
When i start
first one eric appear and talking too much with me
Second one there's no chat icons at moms room or pool same with all family and persuade and stealth max lv1 can't raise it to next lv
Third one eric want send me to camp, i can't know my level at persuading and stealth and can't i ceat money tried to buy lingerie to alice but eric bought it first because i can't found in at laptop
If day skip without doing something will i lose somthing or take my time doing things IDK
Is mod bug the game or thats not bug or crash
Again iam new so help me which one i have download and play and play with mod or not
And which walkthrough i have to follow
Give me some advices to start and have fun this game cuz its annoying just peeping and can't open door and after about week zero sex scene
Thanks

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Iam new in this game i saw too many comments and photos so i wanna give it a try but i found 3 versions
Big brother Another story 0.09.2.03
Big brother Another story rebuild 0.02.00
Big brother remake 1.05 fix 3
And iam android
I found differences between them
When i start
first one eric appear and talking too much with me
Second one there's no chat icons at moms room or pool same with all family and persuade and stealth max lv1 can't raise it to next lv
Third one eric want send me to camp, i can't know my level at persuading and stealth and can't i ceat money tried to buy lingerie to alice but eric bought it first because i can't found in at laptop
If day skip without doing something will i lose somthing or take my time doing things IDK
Is mod bug the game or thats not bug or crash
Again iam new so help me which one i have download and play and play with mod or not
And which walkthrough i have to follow
Give me some advices to start and have fun this game cuz its annoying just peeping and can't open door and after about week zero sex scene
Thanks
Those are all remake, reworked and made over by different dev's, and we do not help or support any of those.

This thread is only for the original game version 0.13.0.007 that was abandoned over 5 years ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/

• Wow
Reactions: thataboo

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Those are all remake, reworked and made over by different dev's, and we do not help or support any of those.

This thread is only for the original game version 0.13.0.007 that was abandoned over 5 years ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/
I didn't mean about supporting i just ask a good version to play is the original one complete and good to play or the new ones are iam not a fan of the game and play all versions iam new asking a fun version with no crashs

I'm confused now

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't mean about supporting i just ask a good version to play is the original one complete and good to play or the new ones are iam not a fan of the game and play all versions iam new asking a fun version with no crashs

I'm confused now
So am I but this version is not complete and none of the others are complete either.

So play whichever you want and see if you like it or not.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
So am I but this version is not complete and none of the others are complete either.

I know i play so many games all of them not complete yet but it's just waiting for updates not like this game.
So what version u recommend start with as newbie like i said i don't care about anything i just wanna have fun as much as i can

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know i play so many games all of them not complete yet but it's just waiting for updates not like this game.
So what version u recommend start with as newbie like i said i don't care about anything i just wanna have fun as much as i can
This one is the best by far of any of them in my opinion.
When you finish all content come back here and I will link a great fan made mini game that goes a little bit further than this game does, it is a stand alone game that was done with great care on the story so far.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
This one is the best by far of any of them in my opinion.
When you finish all content come back here and I will link a great fan made mini game that goes a little bit further than this game does, it is a stand alone game that was done with great care on the story so far.
Ok i will download the from the link u put it do i need cheat mod or just play normal?
Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok i will download the from the link u put it do i need cheat mod or just play normal?
Thank you
The first time play normal.
Dev put in if you cheat money then if you went over a certain amount you had to pay 100-1000 times the amount.
The 2nd post of this thread has a lot of good info and my mini walkthroughs for harder to get content. (Not really "harder" but can take a lot of time to figure out what is next or so.)

Go read this walkthrough before playing it will help you a lot in the beginning of the game and use it as a guide.
(Remember this is only a guide line because some things were changed in later version of the game but it will help you in the first 2 weeks of play.)
I will also tell you, YOU want to get caught pepping in the first 2 weeks as much as possible because it will help your stats in the long run.

If you have to cheat also in the 2nd post is the best "cheat" option in my books, but only cheat money to Max's online account then take out what you need for the time and nothing else.
Where is says: 11. How to fix homework bug.
((The cheat file is there with also the only known bug that can happen and how to fix it if you get it.))
I do not recommend any of the other cheat files for beginners unless you really know what you are doing.
(((Word of warning, never cheat stats in the first 100 points or you will break your game, a lot of triggers were put in during the first 100 points of the game that need to go off and if you cheat before reaching 100 points in game then you bypassed the triggers and they never go off.)))

Never have over 400 in Max's wallet for more than 1 hour or you will have to play a hell of a lot of money to get eric off your back. Once Ann and eric comes and accuse Max of stealing erics wallet then you can start having more money in Max's pocket.
Then and only then keep at least 1000 in Max's pocket because sometime in the next 2 weeks they will come for the money and if you don't have it then its game over.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any one help how to refuse Eric to fuck Alice in Ntr mode?
You get pics of him spying on her and show him and this will make him stop for 1-3 weeks then you just have to do it again until you kick his ass out.

But anyway you will never see it because it was never shown in the original game.

As long as eric is still in the game you are locked out of a lot and I mean a very large part of the game.

If this question is not for the original game then your in the wrong thread, this thread is only for the original game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The only thing I can think of is the girls mood and authority over them are low.

Walk around and talk to everyone every time you see them through out the day and week and see if something will trigger it.
Also triggers were put is all quest for all quest so you may not be far enough along is a quest for it to trigger.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote