Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

Vatenkeist

Jul 23, 2017
The mod.txt needs to be in the same folder as the .exe , once u open the laptop ingame with the .txt in "root" folder there is an aditional option , like cheatmenu then. Dont try to rename the mod.txt.
Should do the trick :)

Greenmachin

Aug 13, 2017
The mod.txt needs to be in the same folder as the .exe , once u open the laptop ingame with the .txt in "root" folder there is an aditional option , like cheatmenu then. Dont try to rename the mod.txt.
Should do the trick :)
Where is .exe located cause I don't see it

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Never mind I give up
The exe is BigBrother.exe, the mod.txt needs to be in that some folder. The folder name is most likely the version number so "0.7.0.003". Also did you download your copy from Patreon or from the original post

Pothos

May 8, 2017
The patreon version 7.0.004 doesn't work with this cheat :(
I highly doubt it will, you could copy the modded dll files to 7.0.004 and cross your fingers but it was decided to not bother Scale with modding 7.0.004 as it was only a dialog and minor bug fix, download the cracked version from the original post

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys, I downloaded the cracked version 0.7.3 of the game and i copyed the mod file taken in the first page of this topic in game folder but when I go to the laptop don't find any cheat menu. I'm playing the game form the beginning.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys, I downloaded the cracked version 0.7.3 of the game and i copyed the mod file taken in the first page of this topic in game folder but when I go to the laptop don't find any cheat menu. I'm playing the game form the beginning.
Just to be clear can you put a screenshot of your folder?

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
In this game you achieve scenes only if you have the right stats (relationship-authority) ? Or you lose the scene even with a one bad answer in dialogues ?
Thanks for attention and work.

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
If I cheat eric out of the house what happens with the moms events? does she act like we where friends or no benefits?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
for some reason i try to dl this mod and it only shows me page of the script in mod .no download.am i to copy tht page and do it myself somehow?i dont know how to do all this lol.i do know how to add the mods .

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
for some reason i try to dl this mod and it only shows me page of the script in mod .no download.am i to copy tht page and do it myself somehow?i dont know how to do all this lol.i do know how to add the mods .
It's a problem on our end.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
It's a problem on our end.
ty i got mod 8 now though so will that cover everything? i dl second copy of game this time it didnt auto add my saves from my original copy .im not sure why.maybe i thinking of other games where u dl game and it autos saves from last time?i dl second copy to experiment this mod without damage to my original

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
ty i got mod 8 now though so will that cover everything? i dl second copy of game this time it didnt auto add my saves from my original copy .im not sure why.maybe i thinking of other games where u dl game and it autos saves from last time?i dl second copy to experiment this mod without damage to my original
Seriously confused about this message o.0

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
oh last
Seriously confused about this message o.0
sorry lol.was saying everytime i downloaded new version of game ,my old saves where there already.but when i downloaded second copy of ver7 to test the mods it didnt have any of my saves there like before.i made second copy cause i didnt want to screw up my old game somehow since i am totally new to adding mods and cheats.
sorry for my confusion lol

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
question for ya.the pic with maxx banging olivia outside,is that in game ver 03 or is that in 4? thank you.