Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I thought it was weird to do that, I fix and build gaming computers as a hobby so it sounded wrong to add the .txt since that is the file extension.

Apr 5, 2017
Wait is it still dia6? Shouldnt it be dia7 by now, unless you guys forgot to rename it or its just not available yet

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I dont think they have updated the mod yet. It still works but wont affect the new scene.

Blake1366

Jun 23, 2017
for the mod problem, I just erase the one in the last version of the game on my comp and its worked well after that

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Check Page 14, TCMS post the DiaOut should be the 0.7

Galin

May 5, 2017
Check Page 14, TCMS post the DiaOut should be the 0.7
Maybe it's Dia7, but I can't find any new content in it :(
Maybe it's still Dia6 for some reason...
Maybe DarkSilver inserted the new content in the .dll...

Reactions: lazyharry

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Maybe it's Dia7, but I can't find any new content in it :(
Maybe it's still Dia6 for some reason...
Maybe DarkSilver inserted the new content in the .dll...

It was acidently doubled up. Same top to mid, as mid to bottom.

Galin

May 5, 2017
just put the "mod.txt" into the directory with "BigBrother.exe"
Start the game, go to "My Room", "Open Notebook", click on "Cheat Menu"

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
@ikaruga I was looking into te dialog file and at your mod file, I tried to comprehend how it all is made.
If you have the following snippet from the dialog file:

spider.inbed.wtf.ok@23@e-alisa-night-spider-2@Max, Max! There it is! Kill it, quickly!
spider.inbed.wtf.ok.pay^ What do I get for this?
spider.inbed.wtf.ok.spider^ Fine, where is it...
1. spider.inbed.wtf.ok is the scene/label
2. 23 I'm not sure , order of the scene?
3. e-alisa-night-spider-2 is the ref to the image
4. Max, Max! ... is the dialog

Then you have the choices "pay^" and "spider^" wich let you jump to the according label

So I had the following idea.
If you add f.e. a third choice "spider.inbed.wtf.ok.custom^ Let's do something random"
and the according label "spider.inbed.wtf.ok.custom@23@e-alisa-night-spider-custom@Let's go wild!"
would this add a new image and now option to the game? Or do I have to manipulate other files for this to happen? (Like where to put the new image etc)

Would this be possible to add to the Mod.txt or should this be changed/added elsewhere?

(not sure if this needed to be in the current thread or the "mechanics" thread)

Last edited:

Pothos

May 8, 2017
@ikaruga
2. 23 I'm not sure , order of the scene?
and the according label "spider.inbed.wtf.ok.custom@23@e-alisa-night-spider-custom@Let's go wild!"
would this add a new image and now option to the game? Or do I have to manipulate other files for this to happen? (Like where to put the new image etc)
The 23 is a reference to the emotions and speaking character bubble in the bottom left. Goto the images folder and the number associated with emo-##.png is this reference, so emo-23.png is EMO-23 or the 23 referenced.

There is more coding required to insert images, you would have to go into the assets and insert the image location and use the ImageEncrypter to make the custom image a "img" file.